TheSkeletonMan939's Soundtrack Emporium

C'mon, you all knew this would happen eventually. Welcome back for the third (I think) incarnation of my soundtrack collection. Most of these are things I made myself unless otherwise noted. First off, my proudest creation: Remastered The Legend Reborn Complete Soundtrack (DIFFERENT FROM THIS) - 172 MB.

tlr_cover.jpg

What makes this different from the other is that I extracted the AC3 audio - all six channels - instead of converting the audio to mp3. None of you probably understand what that even means, so I'll tell you:

It sounds better. And it's in stereo.

Now here's something another BZPer made - a soundtrack collection of cues from the first three BIONICLE films. I think his name was Twister 92 or something. Anyways, here it is.

The Music of BIONICLE - Pretty much all the promo tracks and songs used over the years. 80 MB.

screen_shot_2012-07-24_at_2.27.06_pm.png

Remastered Bohrok and Bohrok-Kal Online Animations Soundtracks - Take a look at this topic from a few months back. Bohrok and Bohrok-Kal (still working on finding this for reupload). The following image made by my good friend MagnumVsRockford.

Mata Nui Online Game Soundtrack - Everyone's all-time favorite. Totally created by Planetperson some years back. The following images were also made by MagnumVsRockford. Link.

Mata Nui Online Game II: The Final Chronicle - The less-than-stunning follow-up to the MNOLG. Unfortunately, music in the game was scarce. A mere 22 MB. The following image was made by MagnumVsRockford.

mnolgii1.png

BIONICLE Heroes: I had some help with this from Brawl and Megatron's Beak or whatever he calls himself now. He's a very fickle person. 45 MB. The following image was made by me - you can tell because it stinks.

screen_shot_2012-07-24_at_2.07.15_pm.png

Inika Island Assault - The music from the online game. I personally have never been able to beat it past level three. 20 MB. (still trying to find this)

Barraki Online Game - I only made this because the level two music was good. The rest is just boring. A riveting http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?74ktdotxcgoe18r"]8 MB[/url]. (still trying to fin this)

Saffire LoMN Game: The Music from the Onua Level.

Mars Mission: Remember that cool Lego theme from 2007? I've always liked the music for that. Here it is.

Well, that's all. Are you feeling anger or hate towards me because your favorite song wasn't here? Well, don't worry, lad! PM me a request or post one here! I'll get back to you as soon as I can, hopefully with your music in tow!

Now download something, I worked on this for a long time.

ALSO: IF ANY OF THESE LINKS ARE DOWN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 2

Awesome job compiling all this! Sadly, I don't typically listen to soundtracks, but if I get a chance to download these, I'll take a listen. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Don't worry. :P I'm downloading The Legend Reborn's soundtrack now, and I plan to listen to it next time I get free time. I was convinced when I looked at my very scarce iTunes library... xD

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Oh man, sweet! I love the music from the games especially, look forward to downloading. :)I also wanted to let you know that spoiler tags are for new and sensitive information regarding published stories, movies, games, etc. Also a few of your images are over 500KB. I edited these things for you, but feel free to make your images a more manageable size and repost them. If you need help with this, you can send me a PM. Thanks!

Oh man, sweet! I love the music from the games especially, look forward to downloading. :)I also wanted to let you know that spoiler tags are for new and sensitive information regarding published stories, movies, games, etc. Also a few of your images are over 500KB. I edited these things for you, but feel free to make your images a more manageable size and repost them. If you need help with this, you can send me a PM. Thanks!
All right, thanks. I'll link to them instead.

• 9 months later...

"Bionicle Heroes, the hit videogame" :D :P

I remember this! It was awesome, and how I got the Bionicle the Game soundtrack. Thanks a lot SkeletonMan! I really loved (and still love) that soundtrack.

My question - are the changes drastic enough that I should re-download them? And which ones in particular have been changed?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Oh. Hmm. For some reason after reading it I though you changed like 3 of them...

After re-reading I realize that's not the case. :P

I downloaded the Legend Reborn soundtrack, still have to (make space and) get it on my iPhone.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I have determined that any soundtracks that are missing now... I don't have them.

And anyone who knows me knows that I am fat and lazy (though in public I call it something smart-sounding like 'planned procrastination'), and will probably take several unnecessary months to re-make them.

Specifically, it's the Barraki game, Inika Island Assault, and Bohrok-Kal Animations by Templar I need to work on.

So expect them soon.

'Soon' many 'I have no idea when I'll do this'.

Mars Mission: Remember that cool Lego theme from 2007?... PM me a request or post one here! I'll get back to you as soon as I can, hopefully with your music in tow!

I'm assuming this means you will try to do non-Bionicle music from LEGO too? If it's not too much to ask (and from my research so far it might be), any chance you could get the music from the online Drome Racing Challenge? (You know, the one I first became famous for by being top champion in its earliest days; not the CD game.)

I've recently been trying to find that or at least figure out what the music was called (because I think I've heard it used somewhere else so it must not be exclusive to LEGO but I have no idea how to go about finding it), with no success. I adored that music (the one that would play on the original jungle track... I don't really remember much else).

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Mars Mission: Remember that cool Lego theme from 2007?... PM me a request or post one here! I'll get back to you as soon as I can, hopefully with your music in tow!

I'm assuming this means you will try to do non-Bionicle music from LEGO too? If it's not too much to ask (and from my research so far it might be), any chance you could get the music from the online Drome Racing Challenge? (You know, the one I first became famous for by being top champion in its earliest days; not the CD game.)

I've recently been trying to find that or at least figure out what the music was called (because I think I've heard it used somewhere else so it must not be exclusive to LEGO but I have no idea how to go about finding it), with no success. I adored that music (the one that would play on the original jungle track... I don't really remember much else).

Is Drome Racing Challenge the official title of the game? Because I downloaded all of the Racers games from the Bionicle Media Project and didn't see it.

I would like to put in a word of thanks for the "The Music of Bionicle" files. May I ask where the "Retrospective" track came from?

It's from old 'story' animations form 2001, 2002, and 2003. I can't find them anywhere now, but they must have existed because where else would I have gotten the music?