Crazy Chronicles

Toatapio Nuva

logo.png

Welcome to Crazy Chronicles! Crazy Chronicles is an alternate, humoristic Bionicle storyline, told through edited Bionicle media such as Comics with new speech bubbles, funny captions and games with new texts.Each character in these stories has his or her own unique personality. And character development hasn't been forgotten either! As the story goes on, each character will discover new ways of being and grow.

The edited MNOG (Mata Nui Online Game Gone Crazy) serves as a great starting point in order to get acquainted with the new personalities of certain characters. However, it is not necessary for understanding the other material.

Games:

Mata Nui Online Game Gone Crazy (Text files - replace in normal MNOG to get the funny version) (Old BZP topic)

Let's Play MNOG Gone Crazy by Bionicle Comedy Central (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)

Comics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rti0TNaJGO0&t=10s

Comic 1 - Coming of the Toa (

) (Brickshelf)

Comic 2 Trapped by the Rahi (Youtube) (Brickshelf)

Comic 3 - Triumph of the Toa (

) (Brickshelf)

Comic 4 - The Bohrok Awake (

) (Brickshelf)

Comic 5 - To Trap a Tahnok (

) (Brickshelf)

Comic 6 - Into the Nest (Youtube)

Comic 7 - What Lurks Below (Youtube)

Comic 8 - The End of the Toa (Youtube)

Comic 9 - Divided We Fall (Youtube)

Comic 10 - Powerless (Youtube)

Comic 11 - Who Will Stop the Bohrok-Kal (Youtube)

Comic 12 - All Our Powers Against Us (Youtube)

Comic 13 - Rise of the Rahkshi (Youtube)

Comic 14 - At Last - Takanuva (Youtube)

Comic 15 - Secrets and Shadows (Youtube)

Movies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky_xL6E2gxU

Bohrok Online Animations Gone Crazy (Old BZP topic)

Bohrok-Kal Online Animations Gone Crazy

Bionicle: Mask of Discounts

Bionicle 2: Dopes of Metru Nui

Bionicle 3: Web of Curry

Captions:

kopakamurder.png

Evil Kopaka

Tamaru doesn't like girls

Hahli the Vandal

Kaita Criminals

Kopaka hates publicity

Don't shake a bottle of lemonade...

The logo of Bionicle

Why shower?

Multi-gendered Kaita

Maku in her nintie's

Unregistered...

Turaga Groupshot

Bios:

Character overview

Lewa

Gali

Onua

Pohatu

Kopaka

Tahu

Extra:

The Legends of Bionicle comics download (not strictly part of the Crazy Chronicles series, but many of the characterizations are the same, and in fact, many of the jokes I came up in the comic series inspired the later Crazy Chronicles personalities - bear in mind that they are very old, so quality is not always the greatest)

I hope you enjoy the Crazy Chronicles and get at least some laughs out of it. Please tell me what you think. :)

Edited by Toatapio Nuva
  • Upvote 1

Uh, this might be a bad idea. I don't think you can group movies, (That's for Music and Movies) games, (That's for Fan Created Games) comics, (That's for--why am I even saying this one?) and art/edits (that goes in General Art, where you posted this) in one topic.I'd give feedback, but I don't understand your captions and your comic isn't up.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

This topic has extra humor value in that it thoroughly confused the staff as to where it belongs. :PBut we have decided on Comics, since that's most of what is here, and some comedic edits alongside them is not too far from that. See my PM for a little more...

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Haha! I installed your alternative text for MNOG and did a full playthrough xDI found it really funny, especially the bom-book Nokama gave me :P

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

This was hilarious. I love what you're doing here haha Especially Kopaka. And I always thought Onua would be the KFC-crazed one...

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

this is lewa. he likes giving bathes to his teammates. this is hilarious.

• 5 months later...

Can i join the team?

Edit: Please PM such things next time!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

• 4 years later...

I know this topic is ancient at this point, but I just released a massive amount of updates on this. I had a lot of Crazy Chronicles project that I never released to the public, but now I've uploaded many of them on youtube, such as all the Bohrok Online Animations and many comics. Also, I was finally able to release Bionicle 3: Web of Curry. I hope they will bring at least some entertainment to original and new fans of the Crazy Chronicles series.

The main post has been updated with the new links.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva