bohrok alt universe mocs

I came up with an idea for the bzprpg, and it was a world where the toa died defeating makuta, and they were not there to stop the bohrok. So the matoran had to create boxors, and they boxors got gradually better as time went on.I love to moc, so I MOC'd the improvements to the boxor. I will also post my story idea (if the staff has a problem with that I will remove it), even though ist is in the very early draft stages. it will be hidden with a spoiler tag.Note: all pics are taken with my dad's nikon d7000 so they should be good.The first thing I have is the WRESTLAR (better than boxor, but harder for the matoran to manufacutre)Front view: http://www.brickshel...ok/dsc_1803.jpgSide view: http://www.brickshel...ok/dsc_1804.jpgMatoran mounted, armor removed: http://www.brickshel...ok/dsc_1806.jpgThe matoran body is custom. I might have used the peices that the bohrok use for arms in him, but it wouldn't have allowed them to fold up so smoothly on the sides of the wrestler.Here is the Matoran: http://www.brickshel...ok/dsc_1808.jpgWRESTLAR 2.0 comming soon.The next thing I have is my boxor 3.2. I started by making a boxor (origional) out of my peices (never had the first one) and then I started modifying it a bit. Not all of the peices match, but I think it is good.Front view: http://www.brickshel...ok/dsc_1815.jpgSide view: http://www.brickshel...ok/dsc_1816.jpgOn the front is a faceplate to protect from bohrok flinging krana onto the driver. This uses one of my modified 2003 matoran, which has the gears and swivvel hips, but also has ball-joint legs.Looking for my krana guy? I moved him to a new thread.For one thing the arms are too short, and for another, the head has to come off to get the krana in. my origional was at least 10 times better. I will hopefully find some other way of doing it soon. THis one went back into the scrap heap as soon as I finished taking the pic.Let me know what you think. I will post the story here:NOTE: This story is in the roughest of rough drafts. My spelling is horrible, I have tons of grammer and capitilization mistakes, and I called nuparu a po-matoran. It will soon be updated, and hopefully fixed.

Idea for BZPRPG Contest:BOHROK(2001 happens as normal… with a twist)The Toa Mata were sent to defeat Makuta, and they did, but at a terrible cost: Their lives. Makuta, weakened and angry, uses the last of his strength to awaken the Bohrok queens. The Bohrok swarm to the surface, emotionless and ready to cleanse. With no toa left to save them, the matoran are defensless. Desperate, the turaga gather at kini-nui, in an attempt to summon more toa to save them. A signal goes out, and many toa arrive on the island. Before they have a chance to strike, a tremble goes through the island as an earthquake as kini-nui crumbles, and a few rakshi escape. The great suva (something I just made up), the source of all the toa’s power, is destroyed during the quake. The toa now are powerless, with only there masks to help them. Desperate, the ta-koro gard attack the on-coming swarms as they attack po-koro. Many matoran fell, and only 2 bohrok were defeated. However, a po-matoran named neparu makes a crucial discovery: The Bohrok are mechanical! Using the remains of those two Bohrok, he designs the first Boxor. Using this, he is able to defeat many more Bohrok, and thus build more boxor.It is now 6 months later. Boxor 3.2 are now the standard vehicle for matoran defending the remaining cities of onu-koro, ta-koro, and ko-koro. Most of the po-, le-, and ga-matoran have been assimilated, though there are many refugees living in the other koro’s. The boxor aren’t the only defence the motoran have. They also have wrestlers (larger, but harder to make) and terra-gliders (2 matoran armored vehicles that can plow through bohrok. The matoran aren’t the only ones who have made advances. The bahrag also released the six Bohrok-Kal, and BAD tanks (Bohrok Armored Defense). Unbeknownst to the matoran, 7 TLT’s (toa Like transports) were released by the Bohrok queens. These appear to be toa, but are in fact more advanced Krana-Kal (Known as AKK) in robotic shells. The first one of these didn’t work completely right, and it escaped to the surface, and lives amongst the toa.HOW TO PLAY:Same as all of the other BZPRPGs. No OCC only posts, follow friar tucks guide to common sense, etc.ProfilesName: The chars name.Species: Can only be powerless Toa or a Matoran. Staff can control Bohrok swarms, TLT’s, Bohrok-Kal and BAD Tanks. Experienced RPG players may be given control of one of these by staff, but it is not likely.Vehicle: Boxor, Terra-glider (must be shared with another player or char) or Wrestler. Others are acceptable, but must be approved by staff, and pictures are helpful.Mask: (if Applicable)Description: What it looks like. Pictures are always helpful.Histroy: The chars past.Weapons: If you have a vehicle, you do not get a projectile weapon, other than bamboo disks. Everyone can get at least one sharp weapon (Sword, dagger, trident, etc)Weakness: (must be an actual weakness, not something stupid and nearly impossible to use against them)Anything else:REGIONS:PO-KORO: The Bohrok don’t grow from av-matoran anymore, they are made from raw materials. Po-koro is a factory, with the enslaved po-matoran working there.Le-Koro wasteland: Not much jungle is left. Where the treetop city once stood, there is now a large building where the mind-controlled le-matoran keep shelter in the nights.Ga-koro: Now just water. Go for a swin if you like. The worse thing that could happen is a rahi could bite you in half.Ta-koro: A stronghold, and the final defense against the Bohrok. The bridge can be easily lowered, and nothing can get to the city inside the volcano.Onu-koro: Probably the next to go. Boxors patrol the streets day and night, and the Bohrok keep coming.Ko-koro: The factory for the matoran is here. Bohrok function less well in the cold, and those that freeze make good parts. There are many patrols here as well.NPCs: Coming soon.

Edited by NStephenH

Phew, I thought you stole my idea right from my head for a second there. I've also been thinking about an Alternate Universe with the Bohrok (who also have been a theme here for a while now), and I was relieved it was just the Boxors! That secret's safe for a while. :DAnyways, for the MOCs:WRESTLAR: The armored body looks very cool, and a Pakari was a good choice here for the mask, as it just flows with the lines. The Matoran could easily be a part of the WRESTLAR. The legs are also very cool, it's nice to see you really did use a lot of Bohrok pieces to make it seem like it's built from them. Really, the only complaints I have for this MOC are the ball joints sticking out on the legs, which I think should be covered by something, and the arms are not quite what I'd expect. The function looks like it works very nicely, and I see what you were going for, I just think it's a little thin, and could be bulked up. The attachments also bug me for some reason, although I half think it looks fine. Still a very cool MOC!BOXOR 3.2: I can really see the similarities with the original Boxor here, and it looks good. The new color scheme works well. The covering looks very nice over the Matoran, and I really like those feet with the Bohrok teeth. The levers for the Matoran are definitely my favorite part, just because it's a nice small detail. Do they do anything? The only thing I'm not sure about on this MOC is the thinness of the arms and legs. Either make them shorter, or bulk it up a lot. Even something like Inika thigh armor might do the trick.Krana Guy: Actually, not as bad as you might say. The color scheme is very cool, and I really like the body design. Maybe some larger arms would be nice, and space out the waist a bit more.A very nice series of MOCs, I can't wait to read your story. By the way, to do Spoiler tags, you need to click "Special BBCode" in the upper left corner of the post editor. (It looks kind of like an image with a green bar across it). Just go down the list until you see Spoiler. :)

Phew, I thought you stole my idea right from my head for a second there. I've also been thinking about an Alternate Universe with the Bohrok (who also have been a theme here for a while now), and I was relieved it was just the Boxors! That secret's safe for a while. :biggrin:Anyways, for the MOCs:WRESTLAR: The armored body looks very cool, and a Pakari was a good choice here for the mask, as it just flows with the lines. The Matoran could easily be a part of the WRESTLAR. The legs are also very cool, it's nice to see you really did use a lot of Bohrok pieces to make it seem like it's built from them. Really, the only complaints I have for this MOC are the ball joints sticking out on the legs, which I think should be covered by something, and the arms are not quite what I'd expect. The function looks like it works very nicely, and I see what you were going for, I just think it's a little thin, and could be bulked up. The attachments also bug me for some reason, although I half think it looks fine. Still a very cool MOC!
The legs definitely need a lot of work. I stink at legs for most of my creations, and I am suprised this one didn't topple over. I will probably go back and redesign those. As for the arms, I spent maybe 30 seconds on them. I am not sure what I can do with them exactly, but maybe I can do something with the springs from the Tarakava I got at a garage sale. But they do punch.
BOXOR 3.2: I can really see the similarities with the original Boxor here, and it looks good. The new color scheme works well. The covering looks very nice over the Matoran, and I really like those feet with the Bohrok teeth. The levers for the Matoran are definitely my favorite part, just because it's a nice small detail. Do they do anything? The only thing I'm not sure about on this MOC is the thinness of the arms and legs. Either make them shorter, or bulk it up a lot. Even something like Inika thigh armor might do the trick.
I would be worried if you didn't spot similarities, because it is basically the original boxor with a different top , matoran cradle, and larger legs/bigger feet. The levers don't actually do anything (sadly), I just put them there becasue I didn't want the arms just dangling and doing nothing. When I revise this one, I will definitely keep that in mind. Also, I don't think I have any armor that I could use on the arms. I only got the green inka (N-something, right?), and that wouldn't really match the color scheeme. I suppose some of the black kneepads from 2004 might help a little, but not much.
Krana Guy: Actually, not as bad as you might say. The color scheme is very cool, and I really like the body design. Maybe some larger arms would be nice, and space out the waist a bit more.
I will take that into consideration. The hardest part is making it open up and house the krana, while still looking good on all sides. I also can't find what happened to my yellow hau. The good news is that I have a lot of technic peices in yellow becuase my first technic set (which I got at the same time as the six toa metru) was a yellow excavator. Within the past 3 years I got the telehandler, and mini telehandler. The chest is made from peices of the latter.And thanks for reminding me about spoilers.EDIT: Story's up. Edited by NStephenH