IC: White Lightning

Jack decided it was time to get some fresh air. He grabbed his black trench like coat and walked out his room. He went down the stairs and out the front doors. Jack then stood on the front lawn and closed his eyes. He went down to a kneeling position, which he used to concentrate his energy.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Nathan

"No...it's not that either..." At this point, I knew there wasn't anyway around it, I just had to flat out tell her, I looked at Jesika with a sad look in my eyes. "He's...dead."

I really hated this.

IC: Krystal - Outside the Mansion -

Krystal had remained outside for a good long while, just resting against a tree as she watched the occasional snowflake drop upon the snow covered ground. Her eyes were a bit fixated on the woods, her memories going back to her last visit inside them. Logan...

The animal inside her longed to roam the woods, to be free to go wherever she saw fit. She knew that could never happen however, not ever again. The enforcers kept a constant watch on them, as she'd previously discovered, her previous status as an enforcer made her far too important to be left alone by the likes of them. Naturally they were too cowardly to try anything this close to the mansion.

She couldn't help but feel like she was inside some sort of invisible cage, she couldn't go into the woods because she'd likely fall into a trap, she couldn't leave the mansion because most people's reaction to a freak like her was to either run away in panic, shoot her, or call the police. She mused at the idea of walking inside a store, or a restaurant, and was sort of tempted to do so, if just to see how badly people reacted to a humanoid wolf.

No, the only people who would ever accept her were other mutants, and even some of them gave her strange looks, at least at first.

Sometimes she felt like just doing what she wanted to do, and just roam through those woods without care, just give in to her instincts and desires. Today that desire was very strong, yet she did not move from where she sat against the old massive tree that stood in the front of the mansion.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"You feel better, don'tcha?" Brooklyn asked, smirking and lowering herself from Rebekah's shoulder, landing lightly on her own feet and bobbing her head side to side as though she were swimming. "You feel Zen."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"...""Ignoring the New Age, hippie-esque, Far East mumbo jumbo," The former Weapon, for lack of a better use of it, started bouncing the stress ball from hand to hand. "What do I need to gather for a trip to the beach?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jesika

"You mean he... he's-"

Jesika stopped, the sinking feeling in her stomach forming into a bottomless pit. She slow glanced behind them, down the hall to where they just were. She didn't look away, she couldn't look away, even if she wanted to. Shock slowly came over her, freezing her in place.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"This explains your loose leaf skin tone," Brooklyn sighed, hugging Rebekah tightly and biting her bottom lip. "We're making a pit stop on the way to the beach. Gotta get you the essentials."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

The dark-haired girl smiled slightly, hugging Brooklyn back. "You know, it's a good thing you actually know what you're doing, because otherwise I wouldn't understand half of what I do. And considering how much I understand, that's saying something."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Yeah, yeah, don't sound so grateful. Every girl's gotta go to the beach at least once by the time she's, uh...twenty," Brooklyn said somewhat bashfully. "I drive. Dibs. Double dibs."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Well, I think we're going to make that deadline, but don't quote me on it. I mean, for all I know, it could be my birthday today." Rebekah said, a slight grin indicating that she was joking. "And I suppose I can let you drive. But no going as fast I do, alright? I've got faster reflexes."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Yuri)

"It shall be done. I presume that extreme prejudice is not only the order of the day, but a requirement?" Yuri paused for a moment, considering the forces he would likely have at his command. "Regardless, I shall prepare my forces. If all goes well we shall leave before dawn. Genosha as it is this evening shall be but a fading memory."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Zac and Caleb"Well, I'm gonna go get a beer," Zac said as e got up,"Your drinking now?! Zac!" Caleb exclaimed,"I meant a root beer!" Zac said, "Dude I'm not like that. Anyway, would you like anything?""A sparkling-" Before Caleb could finish, Zac grabbed Caleb's hand and lead him out of the room, "No, instead you are coming with me," Zac said as he pulled his brother out into the hall.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - President Ocalan:

"Well, I offer you an unofficial congratulations to you as the new Director of M.A.C.E." Ocalan nodded in approval. "Five carrier strike groups are already on the way to Genosha. They will be a temporary command for the attack on Genosha.""President Binder's state funeral will be held soon. With the First Lady in a coma and fading fast, I would like to send some MACE agents to retrieve Nicole Binder from McCoy's little school. Or at least keep an eye on her." The President looked to one of the pillars, as a man stepped out from behind a shadow."General, I would like you to meet Tommy Oyama, codenamed Tengu. Formerly of the Enforcers, on the fast track for a field commander position in MACE."The ambiguously ethnic man raised a hand in a salute, as Ocalan continued. "Now, I have an appointment I simply must catch. For now, please coordinate Nicole's situation with Tengu." The President smiled at the two men and gave Yuri a hearty handshake. "Good to talk with you, Yuri." With the flapping of his coat, the politician walked off, surrounded by a group of agents.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Ic:Alyssa's phone started to ring.Elsewhere in the world, Warren was safely off the school grounds. He'd been walking in the general direction of west for a good hour now, until he hit the train tracks and stopped to think. How in the world was he going to get to Cali? He couldn't even touch a vehicle. In frustration, he sent a small bolt of electricity at the rail, and watched how it danced on the rails in both directions for several seconds before dissipating. Suddenly, an idea formed in his head.He stepped on the rail, testing his idea with a duo of magnetic fields around his feet and the rail he was above. He waved his arms as he was suddenly pushed up by the fields he had made. It reminded him like trying to balance on a platform with a half-sphere on the bottom. He then tried the next part of the idea. He moved his back foot so it no longer was in the magnetic field around his feet, and touched the rail where the second field was not. Then he pushed with that foot.He moved forward suddenly, remembering to keep the second magnetic field moving under the one his feet were on. It was like riding a skateboard. A skateboard that only moved in one of two directions, and wasn't going very fast, but it worked, and that was all that mattered. He would have to stop at some point, and try to find some scrap metal he could use so that he wouldn't have to use two magnetic fields, but it would work.It sure beat walking anyway.Ooc: so, if you played infamous, it's something like this. Cept, that I was never fond of the concept, and warren as a character barely has enough concentration to do that for a long time.So... Yea.

IC: Howard

It had been well over a week since Iron Man had been last seen by the public, as well as Noel Rogers. In fact, most of the Avengers had hardly been seen, if at all.

In light of recent events, people began to wonder where these new Avengers had been when the President had been murdered, where had they been during the attack on Las Vegas? Where was Howard Stark?

The answer was rather simply really, he'd been busy.

The sound of machinery and other mechanical constructs filled the large workshop within the Stark Tower, like the Avenger's room it was a well-kept and hidden secret. Huge mechanical arms were hard at work, each of them working on some sort of mechanical part, be it an arm, leg, torso.

Howard himself was working on the most important piece, the arc reactor. He was designing the fist sized device with the utmost care, the one currently residing in his chest, while still quite functional, was an old and outdated model, one that had been used by his father in fact.

Now it was time for Howard to design a suit of his own. His father had given him the knowledge and the tools to do so, now he had to take it to the next level.

Like his father had been, Howard was very much a futurist, therefore he had no qualms about making everything about his new suit far superior to what his father had done, in the end he was merely improving upon the design. His new suit would function more or less the same way as his father’s suits had, with standard repulsors, HUD system, uplink to JARVIS, and etc. It would have it all. The difference would be that unlike the hand-me-down suit Howard had previously been using, this one would be created with the latest and greatest technology from the ground up. It would be faster, stronger, tougher armor, having a much longer lasting and more powerful arc reactor, overall it would be far more efficient.

Howard looked up at the television on the wall, for the longest time it had been replaying video from the disaster in DC, the execution of the President of the United States, Pietro’s speech, followed by his death by the one called Daken.

Howard hadn't been there to stop it, no one had, people were asking where the newly reformed Avengers had been, and what they were going to do about the cowardly attack against the nation’s leaders. Where were the Avengers when they had been needed most?

Howard’s face was one of determination as he looked back down at his workbench and sealed the new arc reactor with a welding torch, the circular device flickered with blue energy before exploding in bright light. He was finally done.

Slowly Howard removed his shirt, revealing the arc reactor still attached to his bare chest. When his mutant powers had activated by accident three months ago, the arc reactor had merged with his body, now it was time for it to come out. He hesitated a bit, unsure if what he was about to do was safe, or healthy.

Howard grasped for the arc reactor, activating his powers as he got some grip, slowly the arc reactor began to pry free from his chest, though it was every bit as painful as he had imagined. Grimacing he yanked harder, the arc reactor came free.

Howard collapsed to his knees, holding the arc reactor in his hand, the new reactor still on the table. To his surprise he didn’t have a big gaping hole in his chest, it seemed unmerging with the tech had restored the flesh. At the same time his heartbeat was quite irregular, one of the monitors displaying his vitals were flashing red, his body had become so used to having the arc reactor it was now going into a state of shock.

Not wasting any time, he grasped for the new reactor, practically swiping it right off the table above his kneeling form. His powers activating once again, he brought the device to his chest, it began to sink into where the original reactor had been.

Slowly Howard rose to his feet, breathing heavily, it was done.

“Merge with reactor successful sir.” JARVIS chimed in. “The Avenger Armor is complete and ready for full assembly.”

“Good.” Howard replied, walking toward the center of the room. His new reactor glowed brightly on his chest, it wasn’t merely more powerful than the previous reactor, it gave Howard the ability to assemble his new armor onto his body with a mere thought, without further aid from his powers. Pieces of the new armor began to fly toward Howard’s body, attaching in the appropriate places, in a matter of seconds the suit was fully formed.

Edited by A billion cats

IC (Yuri)

Yuri held out his hand. "Ge-Director Yuri Aleksandrov. A pleasure to meet you Mr. Oyama.” Yuri looked over the man, taking his features. A mixture of Caucasian and Asian features, to the point that it would be extremely difficult to tell which race he belonged too. A useful skill for a spy, Yuri suspected that he had done far more for the Enforcers then the President had let on. It did not matter however, Yuri would have a look over his file (and the file of every Enforcer agent currently active) before the month was out.

The man wasn’t young, but he was not old. Yuri was only ahead of him by a few years. “You have been aware of this objective longer than me. Walk me through what you have planned.” It wouldn’t do to run roughshod over Oyama’s plan, best to listen or appear to listen before any changes were made. The difference between a living commander and a dead one was often just how often he listened to the commanders beneath him.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: "Regrettably no," Alec answered Christopher, "Or I wouldn't have kept this one." He indicated the arm that was till flesh and bone. "I'd have swapped it out for something cooler. Like a tentacle. Or a big ol' crab claw. That's be sweet."

Unnoticed on the other side of the lawn, the ground shuddered slightly and Kirsty suddenly vanished, a small mound of displaced earth around where she had been previously.

"I thought you were a power mimic anyway?" Alec continued, unaware of the developing drama, "Can't you pinch a healer's mojo for a bit, fix yourself up?"

Walter and Susan's laughter was suddenly cut off as they two were pulled beneath the soil by some unseen force. The sudden silence seemed to get Alec's attention. "Is it just me, or do you get the feeling something weird's going on...?" He turned to look at the meditating White Lightning..."Hey you-!"...only for the mutant to likewise vanish, being summoned with such force that he was yanked right out of his trench-coat. It fluttered like a discarded flag for a moment before landing.

"Son of a-Graboids! We've got a graboid infestation!"

Krystal and Zack may not have got the reference but they recognised a call for help when they heard it. They began darting over to Alec and Christopher, but only Krystal actually got there. Zack seemed to trip over something and was pulled beneath in a cloud of soil, leaving another of the increasingly common false molehills.

"Whats the plan?" Krystal asked, as the three remaining mutants stood back to back.

"Me?" Alec said, "I was hoping you knew what to do!"

"Okay..." she sighed, "uh...solid ground? Something made of rock or concrete?"

"Back to the mansion then. Well ladies fir-"

The ground simply gave way underneath all off them, a miniature crevasse opening up to swallow them all. They fell for a moment before suddenly stopping, and landing quite softly which would have been pleasant if it hadn't been on something metallic and damp. As they tried to disentangle themselves from each other Alec took stock of his surroundings.

They were underground - well duh - and the pipes and moisture suggested the sewers. Ew. There was an eerie green light which pushed back and defined the shadows rather than banishing them. In this dim witch-light were illuminating an array of figures who wouldn't have been out of place in a Victorian-era freak show. Admittedly, Alec thought to himself, that was a bit rich coming from a guy with an arm made of meta-

Oh hang on, where'd it gone?

His robotic arm had vanished. There was just a stump of shoulder then...thin air. If he squinted he thought he could see a slight ripple in the air where his arm's internal pocket dimension intruded upon the universe but that might have been a trick of the light. Still, it gave him a pretty good idea of who had been behind this little surprise party.

"Come on out Leech, I know you're there."

A brighter flash of light. Someone had lighten a torch -an honest to goodness Lets Hunt Down Mad Doctor Frankenstein flaming torch- and created a circle of proper light. That someone was a lean and skinny individual with pallid green skin and yellow lamp-like eyes, clutching the torch in a three-fingered hand. His skin had never been the smoothest, but it was lined with more creases than you might expect from merely seventeen years of passing time. Whatever man Leech had become, something had been keeping him stressed.

"Hey Alec. How was school?"

"Ha ha. You know you could have knocked. We have doors. And doorbells. Whats with the Alice in Wonderland routine?"

A sharp intake of breath from the power-nullifier, "Times a bit hard for us at the moment Alec. We...we need your help."

"...this is the kind of help where I don't really have a choice isn't it?"

"Afraid so." He started moving off. The various assorted mutants (that one an enormous brute apparently made of whole cows pushing a wheel-chair in which sat a bone-white skeletal figure shrouded in blankets, that one made of what appeared to be a series of ribbons, another covered in pulsating technicolor boils, another who looked unpleasantly gooey and was actually casting the green light...) of what could only be the Morlocks followed on with him, "Bring the others along too. We send 'em back up they might raise an alarm and we need to keep this on the down-low for now."

Invisible force picked up the assorted cluster of X-Men, putting them on their feet and rather politely dusting them off. When they didn't start immediately following the other Morlocks that same force gave them a little push, like you would to a stubborn child.

"Look guys, just go with it," Alec tried to reassure them, "Its probably just a gas line needs fixing or something. They're not going to want anything too criminal. Like genocide or something."

Up ahead, Leech heard the echoes of Alec's words and gritted his teeth. Well, it wasn't genocide, he could at least agree with that...

OOC: I think that was all the characters who, ahem, volunteered. To be clear, Leech is suppressing all your powers, so you'll have to leave the flashy resistance until later. You might want to do some reconnaissance on what you're up against and what you're needed for in the mean time

IC: Song peeled off her gloves. The glaive-like nails on them were impractical for this kind of work. She placed her bare fingers on Romulus' skull and started probing.

"Hmm...the neural pathways in his mind have been shattered. His powers have healed them physically but there is no psionic power within them. Imagine it like a computer," she said, automatically switching to layman's terms and comparisons as she inevitably ended up doing so when trying to explain things to non-psychics, "The wiring has been repaired over but there's no electricity running through them. He's just been shut off. And it is beyond my power to switch him on again."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Hannah Hannah was amoung one of the X-Men that was taken and she wasn't really in the most pleasant of moods, "I don't it called of that kind of an entrance," she said as she crossed her arms,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Ic:Christopher, after picking her jaws off the floor, followed close to Alec, carefully watched the mutants that had, more or less, captured them."Missing something?" She asked Alec with a smirk, "And for the record, doing what you suggested would be currently impossible."She had frowned at the exchange between Alec and Leech. Although, she had to admit, unlike the posh x-men of this dimension, these mutants seemed to be more her style. They were survivors. So was she."So what do you know about these guys?" She whispered to Alec, "anything important I would need to know?"

IC - Tengu - Washington:

"Pleasure to meet you, Director." The former Enforcer's voice was non-threatening, neither high nor overly gruff. He glanced up at the statue of Lincoln, pondering Yuri's question. "Ah yes." He shifted his weight to his back foot. "The Genoshan situation is in your hands. The President has engaged in emergency discussions with regional powers, and others with interests in the general region. Outside of North Korea and Iran's typical rants, there isn't likely to be much of a diplomatic hubbub over the assault. A Quinjet is waiting not far from here, so you can rendezvous with the strike groups before they arrive.""As for Ms. Binder, the information kept by the Service indicates that she was enrolled at the X-Men's Salem Institute. I intend to go there with a very small group. Ideally a two or three person team. The X-Men are notoriously trigger happy when feeling threatened. That's what you get when you use a bunch of minors as soldiers."

"We will engage in a cordial discussion with the school, and see if she is up attending her father's funeral. Under the current legislation, the school still has some legal immunity. POTUS instructed me to inquire with you about a partner for the Salem op."

The man passed a small folder to Yuri. "The general specifications they would like for the job. Female partner, preferably an officer. Apparently, they want MACE synergy to start right away."

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC - Cambion - Hellfire Mansion:

Maximoff rubbed his chin as he looked at the body of the White Bishop. "Well, that leaves us in a bit of a quandary. I suppose there isn't much we can do. Pawn off the adamantium in his bones?"

Victor felt his joke drop off in the air, leaving the room in an awkward silence. "I walked in on the whole mess. White Bishop was on the ground in two pieces, a lookalike standing over him with a dozen armored gunmen.""Think we can make use of the body somehow?"

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC KristyKristy was still sleeping. Apparently she didn't notice that she had fallen several tens of feet down into the ground, so she just lay on the ground. Even when the force picked her up, she just flopped back down on the ground. Eventually a Morlock just came and picked her up; even then she only stirred slightly.

Edited by Constructman

IC:

With the sound of snapping metal, a punching bag flew across the room, slammed into the far wall, and dropped, before landing with two others of its brethren.

A dark haired man stood where it had once hung, fist outstretched, weight shifted to his front foot. His face was red, shoulders moving up and down as he breathed, lungs working to carry oxygen to his muscles. It wasn't a feeling he was used to, being winded from... Anything, really. But he supposed that was his own fault. He'd rested on his laurels too long. His stance relaxed slightly, one hand plucking a large metal water bottle off of a nearby shelf, the other grasping the top of a fourth punching bag, and hooking it in place. In the days since the president died, he had destroyed six of them. Three had their support chains snap, unable to handle the force exerted upon them, and two had been breached, leaking their contents onto the floor. The sixth had suffered both.

After a moment, he set the water bottle back down, and turned back to the bag. His shoulders still rose and fell under the gray sleeveless shirt he wore, his body not yet recovered from the last set. Disregarding that, he fist lanced out and struck.

The target didn't even have time to return before it was hit again, with the opposite hand, before striking with his right again. He settled into this semblance of a patter for a moment, fists shooting out at speeds any boxer would envy. Left. Right. Left, right, left, right, left. Uppercut. Left hook, Right jab. Roundhouse kick. The soldier whirled, the heel of his foot connecting with the punching bag, sending it careening to the side. Left jab. Knee to the solar plexus. Elbow to nose.

The movements continued for a solid twenty minutes, each move a blur, each strike sending another wave of sound through the apartment. He had been there a few days, ever since the president was killed. The shades were drawn, the furniture all pushed to the side like so much rubbish. It was all but bare, the main room stripped of most of its furnishings, its sole occupants the man and his target. The front door was locked, his phone on silent, and the landline disconnected. He hadn't set foot outside in days, only ceasing in his work to eat or sleep for just a few hours. Books cluttered the table in the kitchen, overlapping with each other in never ending piles. A slowly charging laptop was perched precariously on the counter, tabs upon tabs open, all devoted to the same subjects as the books. Styles of combats, tacticians, tactics, speeches, history. Immense varieties of knowledge, all linked in ways unseen by anyone but the man himself.

Finally, he came to a standstill, sweat seeping into the fabric of his clothes. He cursed every frantic beat of his heart, every gasp for air, every moment that his muscles cried out in pain. You're weak. You dare to call yourself a supersoldier? You dare to use that shield?

Eat. Knowing you, you'd drop if you didn't. Stepping into the kitchen, he ladled out a small bowl of stew, and grabbed several boiled eggs. Food high in protein, as well as several other nutrients. Over the past few days what little body fat had been present on the man's body had been burned away, leaving nothing but muscle behind. But he wasn't satisfied.

As he gulped down his food he opened one of his books, this one on eastern hand to hand combat, and began to read quickly and thoroughly. A chapter went by in the time it took him to eat, and he set the bowl in the sink alongside several others, before returning to the living room, and drinking some water. Putting the bottle back down, he squared off with the punching bag.

Left jab. Right hook. Uppercut. Front kick. Elbow. Roundhouse. Left, right, left, right jab. Left cross. And for the third time that day, James Rogers' muscles began to burn.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: White Lightning

"Arrghhhh!!!" Jack screamed as he was dragged down to the sewers.

"Ohf. Okay, who's the whack job who just did that."

Jack looks around to see some Morlocks coming towards him. They didn't seem like they wanted a fight.

"Morlocks, just what I had to find," Jack says with a sarcastic tone.

"Might as well just play it cool, and make sure not to kill any of them."

Jack then walks towards the Morlocks in which they stop. They then turned around and showed him down a hallway. Two of them are in front, two in the back. Jack observes his surroundings and the people guarding him. One, he was in a sewer. Two, one of the Morlocks is female. Three, one of them walks with a limp. He then finds himself in an intersection in which he follows a more larger pack of Morlocks that are also escorting some X-Men.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Krystal

While Alec had merely lost his cybernetic arm for the moment, for Krystal, the temporary loss of her mutant powers was a bit more dramatic. She groaned a bit in pain as her body began to shrink down, the fur all over her body receding as all her wolf-like features began to shrink away and disappear. When it was over what remained was a raven haired woman in rather loose clothing, and completely without shoes. She hardly had time to catch her breath and get over the shock as an invisible force put her on her feet and forced her to move forward. She stumbled a bit, her balance much different than what she'd grown accustomed to, she kept staring at her hands in amazement and shock, she was fully human again!

Edited by A billion cats

IC: Liberty"Morning sweetie." Noel yawned softly as she walked into the room wearing one of Howard's button up shirts. She smiled sweetly as she admired him in his suit. "Your hard work really paid off, it looks fantastic."She then sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She had been coped up in with Howard for a while now. Not that she didn't mind his company but she was needed places. Yet Howard had been taking her measurements and secretly tinkering in the room, insisting that she stayed with him in the tower until he was done.

IC:

"Started from the bottom, now we here! Started from the bottom, now my whole team here--!"

In one single movement, full of more than a little protest, the still-mostly sleeping Special Agent Marlon Brando Barton rolled over onto his chest and pulled a gun from the back waistband of the jeans he had slept in, pressed his face into the pillow with a low, pathetic groan and fired off three rounds through the second 0 in the alarm that read 9:00 A.M. about eighteen inches away from his head. The senior marksman waited for the music to die slowly, pressing his head farther into the pillow.

"And my uuuuUUUncle called me like where you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat..."

The music ended, and Brando rolled around with muttered curses, placing the barrel of his pistol against his chest and then looking up at it, kissing the chamber lightly.

"Hey, gorgeous," he mumbled at the gun, rolling into a sitting position and planting his feet on the floor as he stretched his bare arms forwards, then backwards, trying to limber up. "You're not an early bird? Me, neither."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jesika

There was a moment where Jesika just fell limply into Nathan's hug, her electric-blue eyes staring straight ahead, unblinking. It was all too much for her, too much for her to handle. First the battle, which was bad enough as it is, and now this. Having lived in the X-Mansion most of her life, the people there had become, for all intents and purposes, her family. To loose someone like that, well...

Two arms suddenly grabbed onto Nathan, holding onto him in a desparate hug. Jesika mostly remained still, besides that.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "I doubt you could pawn the adamantium. You wouldn't be able to get it off his bones, or recast it into anything other than bone shape."

She turned to look at Cambion, "How we could use the body depends on the situation. Tell me more about this lookalike."

IC: Hannah's moaning got little more than cursory glance from a few of the Morlocks closest to her. They'd put up with worse; both in terms of treatment and complaints. Though one did whisper to another that maybe they should get her to carry Kristy, see how she whined then...

"Okay, brief info on who's who," Alec whispered to Christopher, "First off, Leech." He pointed at the green skinned mutant, "He's sort of ended up the leader, least he was last time I was with these guys. He suppresses powers hence...well, Snap" He waved at his own stump of a shoulder to match Christopher's. "Alright next over, the Hamiatris twins, Hammer and Tongs." He pointed to the enormous Morlock carrying Kristy in one hand and pushing a wheelchair with the other. He looked like a set of sausages stuffed with whole humans but his head was ridiculously tiny, like a baby's. Riding on his shoulder was a girl with a tiny body but an enormous head, pulsating with blue veins. She looked like a Raggedy Ann doll that someone had stuck a brain onto. "I think you can guess which is which. He's super strong and bloody hard to hurt, she's one of the most powerful telekinetics I've ever known. Was probably her who brought us down here. How she's still got her mind powers with Leech around I don't know, maybe he's figured out how to keep it off certain people." Looked around he murmured the names of a few recognised figures, apparently deciding which ones were most important. he gave the figure in the wheelchair a good long look, trying to see who it was under the sheets. Eventually he turned away to see..."Oh, thats Ragger Muffin," he said, gesturing at the mutant seemingly made up of bits of ribbon and strong and scraps of cloth, two golden eyes glowing from underneath a hood. "She absorbs fabrics into her body. Can't help it. Any textiles she touches she consumes. You might want to stay away from her, she can be a bit...clingy." Muffin seemed to sense eyes on her and waved at the two with an arm that clearly used to be a scarf, the fingers frayed threads at the end.

"Waxx is the one giving us light," Alec said, rattling off names of what were obviously familiar figures, "Thats Quint with the arm in place of an ear. Spindle is the one just coming up here with the limp. And-what the...?"

His eyes had rested on another hulking figure, who was having troubled with the cramped confines of the pipes. He was grey as slate and moved with the careful confidence of someone who could put a lot of force behind their movements if they wished, but didn't wish to right now for fear of breaking something. A large horn rose from around his forehead, where a face that was human if kind of wrinkled poked out from beneath the uniform grey.

"Hey Leech!" Alec shouted up, "What in all the halls of Hades is the bloody Rhino doing here? He's not an X-Men villain, he's one of Spider-Man's rogues! And he's not a mutant!"

Leech stopped to turn at Alec, a look of placid calm upon his simplistic features, "Mr. Sytsevich is an outcast because of the way he looks. A look he cannot help. Despite the fact that his deformity comes from the suit rather than a mutation, we felt he was still deserving of a place in our family. The pariahs need a place in this world now more than ever Alec, and after a very public breakout from Ryker's Rhino has nowhere left to go." He turned back to his path and kept going, the matter being settled in his head.

"Okay, keep your eyes on Tall, Dark and Jungley," Alec hissed in Christopher's ears, "Call me crazy, but I think having a supervillain around is asking or trouble."

OOC: Nobody ever did anything with Rhino after that breakout. Kind of a shame. Hope nobody minds me appropriating him

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Cambion - Hellfire Mansion:

"I was kidding." Victor rolled his eyes. Where were molecular manipulators when one needed them?"Romulus' doppelganger." Maximoff leaned on the armrest of a wooden chair. "He claims that this Romulus was a clone he made many many years ago, in order to split his attention. Personally, I think it's a load of BS, but it doesn't really matter either way." The young mutant looked at the large shell of his former master. "The doppelganger has a penchant for dressing like some kind of wannabe Roman emperor. Smuggled in his power-armored legionnaires, made a big pomp over Rome. Looks less like an original and more like a psychotic clone that got hung up on one memory.""He made a big speech about how he would rebuild Rome on the ashes of Hellfire, get rid of Shaw. White King, Black Bishop-the creepy Priest encountered him, along with a couple of other members. All three of us Weapon X alumni in the room were offered a bribe. $10,000 each per month for the rest of our lives. And he gave us the option to join him as lieutenants in his coup d'etat.""Anyways, it smelled completely fishy." Maximoff shook his head. "I've never seen anyone try to butter me up like that."

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC KristyTo some, it looked like that Kristy would never wake up. She was snoring like thinder, her body was completely limp, and she gave no response to any sensory input, whether it be tactile or auditory. She was put cold.But, she did have to wake up some time. Too bad it was when being carried by Hammer.Kristy's eyes slowly opened, groggily gazing around. Immediately, she noticed that something was amiss. Why was she... underground? And being... carried? Her eyes darted up to see who was holding her."EEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"Kristy started thrashing about wildly, trying to get out of the man's grip. Hereyes darted around, scanning the tunnel around her, which did nothing to help her panic.

IC: Silver Serpent, Iron bolt

As Walter was brought underground and his powers shut off he briefly smiled at his now normal hands however his smile quickly turned into a grimace as his legs gave out under him, he tried to catch himself with his left arm but was rewarded with a crack and his arm gave out as well. Now that his bones were now longer made of organic metal they reverted back to the weak state that nearly killed him as a baby.

As Susan was brought down she immediately tried to contact the Biohesive only to find no answer. 'Father, FATHER!' She was so stuned and worried that she failed to notice Walter falling down beside her until she heard the small but sickening crack from his arm. "Walter!" She exclamed as turned and knelt down beside him. "What happened?" She asked.

"My arm." Walter said through gritted teeth.

"Somebody help, I think his arm's broken." Susan cried out.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI