We Three Turaga: Season 2

MIY

We Three Turagabig_banner_copy.gifSeason 2:-Comic 1: You Say Hello, I Say Goodbye-Comic 2: Introducing: TNG-Comic 3: Toa95 and Sybre Try To Kill MeSeason 1:-Comic 1: Missed the BusComic 2: A Problem AwakensComic 3: IntrosComic 4: Meet...Toa 95?Comic 5: Missing PeopleComic 6: Visitors Comic 7: Bz-MetruBz-Metru Part 1: The AirportBz-Metru Part 2: The ArrivalBz-Metru Part 3: InterrogatingBz-Metru Part 4: LayzinessBz-Metru Part 5: TrainingBz-Metru Part 6: Finally Some Action ScenesBz-Metru Part 7: The ReunionPGS:-TNG-Toa95-Vahi-Empty (Same as above)-Empty (Same as above)-Sybre-Empty-EmptyGS (Not excepting until PGS list is full)Awards: (If you'd like to make one for me)Credit To-Dark709 for Chimoru Omega and insperation-Gerlicky for Six Shade Chimoru-Tavakai for insperationI'd appreciate if people wouldn't look and leave because I want to know how to make my comics better. If you want to PGS I'd prefer if you post first because so I can get to know you better.

Edited by MIY

Bionicle for 2015.

Well, the classic intro strikes again. It seems this series will have a few laughs in the future.And that BZGuard thing was a bit strange.This is definitely a series I'll revisit in the future!
Thank you very much, and about the Bz-Guard thing, once I put my season one comics up it will make sense but for now those Bz-Guards were my season one PGS.EDIT: They're up so now people will have a grasp on the story. Edited by MIY

Bionicle for 2015.

LOL.I actually found the head thing ok, just because of the changed expression. The interview was hilarious, especially since I've had that done to me in real life. Last two panels were the best part.
What head thing? And thank you the last two panels were my favorite aswell
Well, that was quick. And don't kick TNG out like that! That is mean.
Hey I told him I loved him! tounge2.gif (It didn't work though)And another note, I have a record of most fans at once for We Three Turaga Season 2: 2!

Bionicle for 2015.

New Comic!-Comic 3: Toa95 and Sybre Try to Kill MeVahi you will be in the next comic.Edit: Just a friendly reminder to be careful about the whole "toilet" thing. "Toilet humor" isn't allowed on BZP - I don't think this counts, despite literally mentioning a toilet, but just be sure not to take it any further. Thanks!-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Bionicle for 2015.

New Comic!-Comic 3: Toa95 and Sybre Try to Kill MeVahi you will be in the next comic.
It's been a while since I've seen Toa 95. Who apparently came from your toilet. Gross.Anyway, I do like to start off with a fresh soul at times. Then I go for the blood.
Read the first season comics, then you will get the toilet joke. You actually came from Ebay. And I'll keep that you go for the blood in mind.

Bionicle for 2015.

LOL. What a nice home...The Ebay scene was win.Definitely overkill to have someone eat your enemy's soul. Nice work on this comic.
As long as I got my FF7 and some Crash Bandicoot its all the home I need.I came up with the Ebay scene when I was making the comic, I'll congratulate myself for coming up with one of my better jokes.Well I did allow Toa95 to be shoved in a toilet by Mr.Brown which by the way, will be back near halfway to near the end of the season.

Bionicle for 2015.

I meant the toilet was a nice home. XD
...Well same answer I gave you before. :PAnd to Toa95: Don't worry I won't keep you in there as long as you don't use the demonic Vampire on me. Edited by MIY

Bionicle for 2015.