Staff Fluxuations

Black Six

It is time again for some staff changes. Fun for everyone!The sad: Ziko is taking a leave of absence for now. Thank you for your help!The happy: Sumiki is taking his place as our newest Forum Assistant! GSR is taking Sumiki's place as our newest Forum Mentor!Additionally, due to the lack of a steady stream of storyline-related information, we are disbanding the Reference Team. Current Reference staff will be transitioning to other staff positions or retiring. Toa Lhikan Hordika will be a Forum Assistant and LewaLew will be moving to the news team. In the future, the entire staff will contribute to reference activities on an as-needed basis.Please join me in thanking all these people for their hard work in supporting BZPower!

AAAAAA I FEEL SO POWERFUL AND SUCHEXCUSE ME WHILE I GO SIT IN A CORNER AND LET FORUM ASSISTANT POWER FLOW THROUGH ME BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAlso, GSR, I saw this coming from like a million billion miles away. Good luck with my old job, and welcome to the madhouse.ALSO HEY YOU'RE THE NEWB, LET'S PICK ON HIM

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

AAAAAA I FEEL SO POWERFUL AND SUCHEXCUSE ME WHILE I GO SIT IN A CORNER AND LET FORUM ASSISTANT POWER FLOW THROUGH ME BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAlso, GSR, I saw this coming from like a million billion miles away. Good luck with my old job, and welcome to the madhouse.ALSO HEY YOU'RE THE NEWB, LET'S PICK ON HIM
Pick on me while you can. You see Sumiki, I'm actually that hitchhiker you passed by ten years ago on that stormy night, come to take my revenge by slowly crawling up the ranks behind you until I find the perfect moment to strike.Rather, what I mean to say is, congrats on becoming an FA! It's was the obvious choice - I mean, back when you got hired as an FM I was surprised since I thought you were already staff, which says a lot about how qualified you are. :PBest of luck to TLH and LewaLew in their new positions as well. I'm sure you guys'll do awesome. :)As for myself, it's an honor to join the staff, and I'm glad someone saw it coming, since I sure didn't. Looking forward to working with all of you, and looking forward to helping out BZP as a FM!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Well, I saw TLH's promotion earlier, but didn't realize that the entire reference team was being disbanded. Makes sense though.Congrats to Sumiki for moving on up, and to GSR as well! I'm sure you two will do great in your new positions. :D But, GSR, you need the special Forum Mentor newb banner still. :P~B~

ALSO HEY YOU'RE THE NEWB, LET'S PICK ON HIM
Pick on me while you can. You see Sumiki, I'm actually that hitchhiker you passed by ten years ago on that stormy night, come to take my revenge by slowly crawling up the ranks behind you until I find the perfect moment to strike.
... alright, now you're just scaring me. ._.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

genie.gifLooks like I'm the only one who didn't choose PHENOMENAL COSMIC FORUM ASSISTANT POWER. Congratulations to the others, though I'm sad to see the Reference Team go. Though there was no more story material, there was still work to do that many of us lacked non-Real Life free time to work on. Of course, now I get to work on something similar to my old position with KanohiJournal, before the magazine was closed down.Oh, yeah, and bye, Ziko. I wish you well. :) Edited by LewaLew
How well will you die?

Congrats to those promoted. :)Is it just me, or is it ironic that the reference team was disbanded almost immediately after the first storyline update in over a year? :P
Wasn't much of an update. Wouldn't take more than a coupla' minutes to do anything about it. Not that we did all that much when we did have a coupla' minutes. :sarcastic:
How well will you die?

Oh, and I'm a bad person for forgetting this in the first place, so it gets its own post: many thanks to Ziko for his service to BZP over the years, and all the best to him wherever his post-staff travels take him, be it at BZP or elsewhere.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Well, I can't say I'm surprised.I figured Sumiki would jump pretty soon, and GSR seems like prime FM material. :PCongrats to the both of you!Sad to see you go ZIko.Congrats to you to LL! Hope you enjoy your new position!
Don't forget TLH. :P He was actually the only RK still active while I was busy in the non-interwebs world.EDIT: Oh, great, just realized we have to find the "I'm the FA/FM/Reporter newb!" banners again. Edited by LewaLew
How well will you die?

Out of any staff members, I wouldn't have expected Ziko to retire. This was definitely a surprise, but hopefully he'll return. Either way, it's been great having you on the staff, Ziko! I shall remember you as one of the most dedicated members we've had on the staff.Then Sumiki becoming an FA is confusing, to say the least. I guess I didn't expect you (or anyone, for that matter) to change your position this soon. :blink: Well, you do get to stay on the staff, so that's great and congrats! ^_^I wasn't expecting a new FM but still, I can't really say that GSR was a surprising choice. It does make sense and I do see GSR as fitting for that position. Congrats, GSR, and welcome to the staff and a special welcome to the FM team! :)TLH becoming a FA is two weeks old, but still, congrats. :P The Reference Team being disbanded was kind of bound to happen, though, but at least you and LL get to stay on the staff. That said, congrats to LL as well, and enjoy your News Reporter position! :)Anyway, the Reference team should be removed from the Active Member Color Legend on the forum index and such.-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO SIT IN A CORNER AND LET FORUM ASSISTANT POWER FLOW THROUGH ME BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's not every day you get to witness a reign of terror beging.Congrats ya'll.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

Congrats, Nate!! You'll make an awesome new Forum Mentor, and it's great to have you as part of the staff!I'm really surprised (and saddened) to see Ziko leave -- that guy is crazy with how much he reports and how much work he does on the staff, it'll be sad to see him go (but hopefully not for too long). I'm also slightly surprised to see Sumiki take his place...he seemed to fit nicely as an FM, but considering how active he is I'm sure he'll do great as an FA as well.Congrats to TLH and LewaLew as well! I'm sure you guys will be great. Personally I like how the RK team was dissolved, as you guys will be able to do things now. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I love the fact that you people think we didn't have anything to do. :P
Ah, the tragedy of condensed words and misunderstanding on the internet. What I meant was simply that there was less to do. Obviously the RKs did things -- the group would not have existed otherwise. I am merely pointing out that, with Bionicle gone and less to do, that I think it's a good idea that the RK group was dissolved. As there is less to do, now those few who are still active can partake more actively as staff on BZPower -- in your case, posting news. That's not to say that you won't ever do anything RK-related again; Black Six himself stated "In the future, the entire staff will contribute to reference activities on an as-needed basis" which I assume would be mostly former RKs (after all, they know the storyline best). All I was saying is that you guys can now be more active on the forums of BZPower, from a staff position. "Doing things" also refers to powers -- before you couldn't post news, and TLH couldn't close topics. Now you guys can "do [those] things" as you have been given that power.I simply didn't want to write that all out, but I guess I should've.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Congrats to Sumiki on his promotion and to GSR for joining the League of Exceptionally Strange Persons. Sad to see Ziko go though.I'm especially envious of Sumiki because he can be promoted without moving to a different staff "class". I'm most likely stuck here as a reporter :P

We had a Reference Team? :PIt's good to names of people I know on a forum but have never actually met moving up in the ranks. It's also good to see Black Six doing some shuffling without using cards. High fives all around.©1984-2012 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

Ziko - as I've said, thanks for just about everything. Your work as a staff member was inspiring. I hope everything works out so that you can ease back into things here eventually.LL and TLH - enjoy your new positions!Sumiki and GSR - Congrats on the promotions. Check your sanity at the door, and get to work!