hni_0098_mpo.jpgPretty self-explanatory. I originally wanted to incorporate his flame sword, however the picture's colors and flow, I believe, does really well without it. Also, this is in 3D. For anyone with a 3DS, tap the image on your touch screen and hold to see it in 3D. ^^ (It looks cool, I swear!)Now I just wonder why I didn't draw Lewa instead...

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

@FrozenFlash: (besides the fact that your avatar is awesome), Thanks! ^^ There's a story behind that white patch... See, in the program I used, I only have access to 5 layers to work with. Ideally, this would have been drawn in seven or maybe eight layers. His right arm and leg, including most of the background is on the very back layer, and I drew Tahu first. Basically, I didn't want to re-draw the arm, so I took that white part to be the entrance to a cave that Tahu's surfing through. I realize it doesn't work anywhere near as well as it could. XD (Drawing a background around a figure, in my experience, doesn't always work well). Also, I do realize there are some pose issues... I did have my Lewa figure and a hau with me which I used as a model. I couldn't quite get him into a good surfing pose, though... The original sets weren't really made for poses, so I probably should have gotten a HF set or a later toa and remodeled his body structure, looking back on this... Anyway, I did want to keep this traditional, though next time I'll likely use a model with more pose.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing