United States of America, although I have my moments when I wish it were Australia :B
2. What languages do you speak?
English fluently, French poorly, Hebrew very poorly (I used to be able to speak French/Hebrew a lot better, like actually have conversations in it but... years without using either and, well, I forget).
3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?
I'd say so.
4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?
Depends where I go, but generally yes if it's a K-Mart or a dollar store.
5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?
Oh I have no idea... I'm so behind on LEGO I have no idea that things are even new or old when I go to the stores anymore.
6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?
Shops, mostly as I buy LEGO products as impulses anymore.
7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?
I'm pretty indifferent here.
9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?
10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?
Nah, and I dooooo, kinda sortaish.
Edited by Spink, Sep 30 2012 - 12:35 AM.