- Try to limit your questions to 1 or 2 each. If it's a long question, limit it to 1.
- BIONICLE-related questions only. I can always ask him about Ninjago or Hero Factory another time.
- I will be filtering out questions, mostly because of the next two rules.
- Research your question before posting it. I don't want to see questions that have already been answered before in the OGD.
Do not ask for canonization of certain things, except for Matoran/Toa/Turaga Elements. Whether this means new prefixes or asking Greg to maybe, just MAYBE, create a new element. It won't be that easy though. You'll have to absolutely work for it. Use quotes from the old OGD topics and logic to prove your points. Chances are Greg will instantly say no to any of this, so do not be surprised if you don't like what you get back. I can always use this opportunity to confirm that there are only 15 natural Toa Elements. We all know how excited we can get when it comes to Toa Elements lolThis is more complicated than I thought. Still looking into this.
- Any question is fair game, whether they are referring to past or future story line.
Bad: What is Podu's destiny? Is there another Toa of Light now? Can you canonize this Dark Hunter please?
Good: Can you finally reveal what substance is used to create Bohrok-Kal? What happened to the Shadowed One after he discovered the virus and killed Ancient?
Please understand that not all questions may be answered in this chat with Greg. Any questions not answered addressed by Greg will be saved for the next time I can have a conversation with him.
Edited by Erebus, Oct 28 2012 - 08:58 PM.