Voltex

halloween_specials_copy.jpgROBOTS!The Third Annual Vultraz Halloween SpecialRadiak’s CaféRadiak hummed to himself as he crawled upon his four legs inside the business room, where the two rivals Mazeka and Vultraz sat facing each other, arguing over a truce.“-you clearly stated in your letter that you had been a baby all this time and that the diner really was mine!” Vultraz was saying. “Why can’t I seem to pound that into your skull? You wrote it!”“I never wrote you anything! You sent me that letter!” Mazeka yelled.“Both of you are wrong, losers.” Radiak hissed, pushing a button that caused a platform to lift him into the air so that he stood over both Vultraz and Mazeka. “I wrote those letters so that both of you would come here.”Mazeka glanced around as the doors all slammed shut and the windows became barred, trapping him and Vultraz with Radiak.“What do you want, Radiak?” Vultraz asked.“All these years your stupid diner with its disgusting menu items and its extremely questionable moral practices has had better business than my quaint little café.” Radiak said. “I hate that, and I hate you.”“It’s because you’re a creepy spider guy with four legs.” Vultraz said.“Don’t judge me!” Radiak snapped.“We’ll judge you all we like! What are you going to do about it?” Mazeka asked.“Everything!” Radiak screeched. “I’ve been waiting for so long, and finally my plans are complete! I will run that horrendous diner you both care so much for down with my infinitely respawning army of robots!”“Aw, crud.” Vultraz said.“And I’m going to kill the two of you!” Radiak cried with glee.“Yeah right!” Mazeka said.Radiak responded by leaping down and jamming one of his one-toe legs through Mazeka’s chest. Mazeka’s eyes bulged out as he realized that Vultraz didn’t have the most disgusting feet in the universe before he passed out.“There! That’s one dead!”“I hate to break it to you...” Vultraz said. “But he’s probably not dead.”Radiak lunged at him, but Vultraz side stepped and allowed him to crash into the chair. The Matoran with semi-normal feet pulled out his plastic spoon and swung, slamming it down on Radiak’s back... only for the spoon to shatter.“Muahaha!” Radiak laughed maniacally. “My evil plan worked!”“What the – my spoon! My plastic spoon! How did you break it?!”“That’s Part 2 of my plan many years in the making!” Radiak yelled with triumph. “I developed a body suit that was specifically designed to destroy your one and only plastic spoon! You are now weaponless!”“I hate you.”“I am undefeatable!”“Does your body suit protect you from my toxic feet?”“Your toxic – um... uh... yes?”“Good! Have a whiff!”Vultraz stepped on Radiak with a crunch and, once his rival had stopped twitching like a bird, pulled the remote out of his pocket and pressed the single button on it. The room was promptly unlocked, and he bid his exit immediately.To Be Continued.

Edited by iBrow Voltex

.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?Is this supposed to be an expy?
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Would you mind, you know, actually articulating? A bunch of dots says absolutely nothing, and it's compounded when the words you do write tell me you're confused.-ibrow

What I meant to say is when I first read this, I was going like *blink blink blink*. This comedy kinda confused me.
It's a parody of the Mann vs. Machine update of Team Fortress 2 - specifically, this part is a spoof of the comic. Go on the TF2 wiki and look it up, you'll find it. Then it might make a bit more sense, I suppose.-ibrow

ohey ibrow. To explain what an Expy is, it's an RPG term for a 'copy'.I read the first chapter b4, so I'm just waiting.Btw, I lost the picture of your eyebrow. Do you have another?
No, there was only the one I'm afraid. There's no "i" in team after all, and ibrow has an "i" in it.

ROBOTS! A Letter to Read Before You DiePart 2 of the 3rd Annual Vultraz Halloween SpecialHey everybody, this is Vultraz. And dear lord, in the name of Tohu I hope you read the title of the letter, because that means you’re (hopefully) reading this now. Then again, considering the intelligence of most of you... I’ll just assume Bitil is the only one still reading this. That said, Bitil – round up everybody, kick them in the butt, and make them read this letter!Anyway, the title of the letter means things are serious. Serious as in it is more serious even than when Mazeka dragged me to another universe and ALMIGHTY tried to kill us all. So listen up, everybody: I will lie to you during this letter. No, I’m not lying now, and no, that was not the lie. I think you all know Radiak, who is of course my biggest competitor within the restaurant business, since he’s just right across the street. It turns out that, holy smokes, we’re doing way better than him! It also turns out that, holy smokes, he sucks! So he may or may not be a coward that has feet worse than mine, and he may or may not have built an army of robots to turn the diner into rubble and raze it into the ground. Now, I’m not sure what they look like or anything, but I’m assuming they’ll look like most of you. Because let’s face it, I’m just good at guessing. Also, I might’ve gotten captured by them and be in the process of being held prisoner, but that’s not important. What is important is that I hope you all hate each other a lot, because that’ll make killing carbon copies of yourselves even easier. Just don’t kill the real deal, because then I will kill you. With my axe.So there’s a big fight coming, and I need you guys to fight it for me. Not for coward reasons or anything. More like, I'm captured and fighting my way out reasons. Again, don’t worry about a thing. Yes, that was a lie. Not, that is not the only lie. Basically, you all know me. I can’t fight two fights at once. In fact, I’m suspecting it’s gonna become three fights at once, and we all know how well people deal with having three fights at once.Also, Radiak built a body shield that may or may not have shattered my plastic spoon on contact. No, that was not a lie. No, that does not mean you need to panic. Yes, that previous line was a lie.Now, I’m sure you’re all eager to tear into each other, but I figured I’d do some recon work for you all and thus I have included profiles of each of the ten robot types you’ll find. I probably managed to blow up all of one type. No, that was not a lie. Yes, that previous statement might have been an untruth. I advise you read it if you have brains, which means Bitil, I’m ordering you to read it. To everybody without a brain (which is everybody else), don’t bother. You’ll confuse yourselves more.That’s enough advice. Here’s where I lie to you. I’m not going to lie to you... we are absolutely prepared to deal with this. We’re all going to be just fine, and everybody is going to come out alive. Alright, I think the lie is over for now. Yes, I was telling the truth. Now go out there, blow up some robots, and I’m telling you, if they so much as dent the door frame of the diner, I will kill you all.With my axe.Vultraz out.ROBOTS! FilesCLASS I: Jaller BotsWell guys, what can I tell you? These bots are designed to look just like Jaller. The good news is, that means you should have a great time killing them. The even more good news is that they’re the weakest ones and travel in huge, HUGE groups, so you’ll be able to take out dozens at a time. Holy macaroni noodles. The other good news is that they’re designed to be scared of everything, so it opens up more opportunities to make fun of the real Jaller. The bad news is... well, Radiak has to run out of these things sometime, right? That sucks.CLASS II: Krika BotsI gotta tell you, I’ve wanted to kill Krika a lot sometimes, but to be honest, he scares the jubejubes out of me. So I don’t even threaten him. The good news is these bots are weaker than Krika. The bad news is that they’re just as scary, so I haven’t touched them at all. Good luck with these bad boys, I have nothing to say on them. Just... try not to let them eat you, I suppose. Although you need to worry about that more with Vezon.CLASS III: Vultraz BotsNo, I am not kidding. No, that was not a lie. No more lies, I swear! Good grief, just trust me! Anyway, yes, Radiak had the audacity to create a line of bots based on me. You know that shoop da woop laser thingy I used to do? I’ve kind of gotten over it and don’t use it anymore, but apparently Radiak doesn’t get that, because these stupid robots were shooping and wooping all over the place. Yes, this may or may not be the line I almost completely annihilated. There should only be one or two left for you. Yes, the destruction of these is why Radiak built a tenth class of robots. CLASS IV: Mazeka BotsYes, he even cloned the Mazeka bots. They’re about exactly as stupid as Mazeka himself is, and let’s be honest: Mazeka is pretty stupid. Honestly though, Radiak must’ve agreed with me on SOMETHING, because man, are these robots stupid. I saw one walk into a door frame six times before it realized that it needed to shift to the left in order to get through. It was actually physically painful to watch.CLASS V: Icarax BotsWatch out for these bots, because for whatever reason, they have the most resilient armour or whatever. Despite the fact that the Vultraz Bots should obviously have the most armour. Regardless, watch out for the rapid projectile attacks these guys deal out. They’re huge (bigger than Icarax, and that’s saying something), deadly, and rare, so they’re easy to spot. And I think you’d notice a Pokemon game being shot at your eyeballs, unless you’re Vezon.CLASS VI: Mutran BotsYou can tell these apart from Mutran easily, because these things look how Mutran looked when he had a normal body, as opposed to the goo or whatever he is now. I’d advise taking down the Mutran Bots as soon as possible, because they like to build giant guns that shoot lots of bullets and rockets at you. It is not fun to have lots of bullets and rockets shot at you. It hurts ALMOST as much as the Coliseum falling on you... I think. I’m not sure, you’d have to toss Jaller in front of them and find out. Rest assured, they are deadly. Unlike Mutran.CLASS VII: Vezon BotsApparently Vezon’s drool has healing properties, because that’s what these bots do. It’s all they do, and it’s disgusting. I honestly feel sorry for Icarax, because the Icarax Bots are always covered in the robot drool being constantly healed by the Vezon Bots. So the moral of the story is, kill Vezon before you kill Icarax, otherwise you’ll never kill Icarax.CLASS VIII: Metus BotsYeah, I’m not sure why these things are here either. Maybe it’s because Metus has always been in the background not doing anything useful with his life... who knows. Regardless, these things seem to enjoy shooting bows and arrows across the battlefield and into your eyeballs, so look out for arrows flying across the battlefield and into your eyeballs. Also, while you’re at it, find Metus and kidnap him and chain him to a chair. And then, chain that chair to the ceiling. And then chain the ceiling to the wall, and the wall to a door. And I want that door anchored into the ground, which I want you to make sure is anchored into the ocean. Which is attached to the planet. How Metus managed to spend enough time onscreen to have an entire line of glitch robots modelled after him by Radiak, I have no idea. Oh yeah, they glitch. A lot of the time, they like to shoot other robots instead. CLASS IX: Zaktan BotsThese guys never seem to die. There will never be more than two of them out at once, but it takes forever to kill one. Just like the real Zaktan, except less of the “never dying EVER FOR ANYTHING” part and more of the “hey, maybe I should like, die for once” part. I don’t have much else to say on these ones.CLASS X: Bitil BotsThe second thought of Radiak. Yeah, sorry Bitil. I’m still wondering why he made robots for Metus, and Kopeke, and Mazeka, and dared to make robots of me but ignored you. But then, you’re pretty boring sometimes. Yeah, that’s definitely it. Anyway, these are pretty much the same as the Vultraz Bots. Bitil, you’re so boring that even your bots are copying me. Thanks, you’re real swell. Basically, that advantage I gave you by killing the Vultraz Bots? Yeah, it’s gone. Good luck!TO BE CONTINUED.Some quick notes:-References to Halloween will finally be made in Part 3-Yes, I cast Vultraz as both Saxton Hale AND Redmond-Anyone who catches the reference to Shippiddges's "Spy Check" machinima is awesome.

Edited by iBrow Voltex

That was pretty hilarious. Gave me a nice laugh and a nice vacation from thinking about the hurricane :(.The bios, especially Class V, were the best of the whole chapter, or part. Can't wait to see Part 3!~MN~
I'm glad you enjoyed it; this chapter was pretty unique and fun to write, so I'm glad someone appreciated it, despite the hurricane wreaking havoc. Some Halloween. On brighter notes, Part 3 has taken longer than expected, but it will go live tomorrow alongside Dark Unto Days! Don't let either of them overshadow the other, because both are awesome!-ibrow

post it, you already posted dark unto days.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

ROBOTS! Man up ModePart 3 of the 3rd Annual Vultraz Halloween Special“Man, why does Vultraz always leave us hanging like this?” asked Jaller as he grabbed his Kohlii staff off the wall. “I mean, first he just starts getting captured, then he gets sent off to another dimension, then he dies, then he comes back and leaves again, and now he’s captured... again.”“There will be no complaints against the boss.” Bitil said. “He is Vultraz, and we should listen to him.”“Who cares about Vultraz?” asked Metus. “He never does anything for us.”“Your opinion doesn’t matter.” Bitil said. “You have not ever appeared in a real Vultraz Comedy.”“This is real!” Metus protested. “We’re about to die for this stupid diner!”“This diner is not stupid!” Bitil said. “It is better than you!”“That’s not saying much.” Jaller muttered.Bitil smacked Jaller backwards and the Ta-Matoran fell into a large cooking pot full of the acid they used to clean the utensils after Vezon had cleaned them. Jaller squealed and became submerged, thrashing around for several seconds before Vezon pulled him out.“Silly Jaller, you are not supposed to swim in acid!” Vezon said, chuckling as spittle covered Jaller’s flaming face.“My eyes are on fire!”“Here, I will extinguish you!”“No! Vezon, don’t do that! Vezon, I’m serious! Stop it! Vezon, no! No drool Vezon, no drool – augh, it’s so gross! It’s seeping into my eyes! My precious eyes! My nose! Augh, my mouth! My-”Jaller was saved once more, this time by Zaktan.“Praise you, Zaktan.” the Ta-Matoran gasped.“You guys ever wonder why Halloween is never really Halloween-ish around here?” Metus asked as he grabbed a sniper rifle.“No, not particularly.” Zaktan said. “It just opens up opportunities for campfires and sharing scary stories.”“Don’t start on that again.” Jaller warned. “I’m still mad about that.”“Everybody is still mad about that.” Bitil agreed. “That was quite possibly the worst story I’ve ever heard... of all time.”“Not my fault.” Zaktan said, shrugging.“Eh, do not worry about mate.” a bubbly voice said from below. “You not the worst, Metus worst.”“Mutran, I swear, your capability for actually speaking is decreasing.” Jaller said. “This time next year you’ll be saying ‘blargh’ to us all the time.”“Maybe turn me into normal.”“Maybe not... you’re far more use as a pile of goop.” Bitil told him.“Hey guys, does anybody know how to use this thing?” Metus asked, swinging the sniper rifle around to point it at Jaller.“Hey, don’t point that at me!” Jaller cried, backing away slowly.“No idea.” Bitil said. “Try zooming in.”“How do you do that? Do you say zoom?”“Press the black button.” Bitil said.“Which black button?!” Metus screeched. “There’s like seven of them!”“That one.”Metus pushed the button and was instantaneously gifted with a close up view of Jaller’s wimpy finger. He fumbled with a few more buttons on the sniper rifle as he swung it around to various areas in the Diner before pulling the trigger. Jaller screamed.“SON OF A MUAKA, MY HAND!”Metus lowered the sniper rifle to see that Jaller now had one hand. He chuckled nervously as Mutran and Vezon fixed a hook onto Jaller’s arm.“Man, this sucks.” Jaller complained. “Why does this happen to me?”“It’s funny when it happens to you.” Bitil said.“You know what isn’t funny at all? How boring you are.” Jaller snapped.“Ooh boy, look out the window!” Vezon called. “There are lots of robots standing at the top of that hill!”“Grab weapon fight robots.” Mutran gurgled.“Sounds like a plan!” Zaktan agreed, smacking Jaller into a baseball bat. “I suppose I can go distract them, since you’re all only going to kill me anyway.”Zaktan separated into a massive cloud of protodites (momentarily suffocating the unfortunate Jaller in the process) and flew out into the street, gliding up the hill.“Well, we might as well get started.” Metus said, walking to the open door and aiming his sniper rifle, firing once and knocking the head off of a Vultraz Bot.Zaktan flew behind the enemy lines and then threw something down which flashed brightly. When the light faded away, an entire battalion of Jaller Bots was nothing more than a smoking wreck. The next second, Zaktan stepped out into the open and was immediately shot in the head by Metus.“Oops.” the Agori muttered. “Sorry, that was my bad.”“WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!” Zaktan screamed as he slowly began to reform. “Can you guys try and not kill me for once? For once?!”“I said I was sorry!”“I don’t really care!”“And here we all believed Zaktan was a happy-go-lucky sort of guy.” Bitil commented, loading up his nynrah blaster. “Time to take over these suckers!”“ATTACK!” Vezon bellowed, spittle flying forward and splashing over the entire first row of robots, burning them to ashes instantaneously.Jaller, Vezon and Bitil charged forward, each of them doing their best to duck under the wild sniper shots of Metus. Bitil glanced back momentarily and saw that Mutran had somehow managed to build a rocket launching device that was blowing up entire waves of Jaller Bots and Mazeka Bots.“For our ancestors and our descendants!” Vezon cried.“We have no ancestors!” Jaller snapped.“I do not care! I can do this!”Vezon pulled a strange tool out of nowhere and pointed it at Jaller as he was set on fire by a Krika Bot, pulling the trigger. Drool fired out of it and splattered over Jaller, rejuvenating him and removing the fire. Jaller laughed with delight, temporarily forgetting what was now all over him as he ran through the ranks of the Krika Bots, smashing them all with his Kohlii staff.“This is so much better than handing candy out to strangers you don’t even know!” Metus shouted from behind, firing his sniper rifle and catching Zaktan in the back. “Uh... that wasn’t me!”Zaktan glared at him as he reformed, before taking out his rage on the Metus Bots. The Skakdi threw a pipe bomb far into the zone of the Metus Bots and it began to whistle, attracting every single Metus Bot there was (and probably every single Metus Bot not even built yet). After thirty seconds it exploded, sinking a full quarter of Dine-Metru under the sea and wiping out every single Metus Bot in existence.“That... that hurts, Zaktan.” Metus said. “That really hurts.”A moment later Metus let out a string of curse words that would earn him a trip to the Nether to play with the Ghasts someday as all six Zaktan Bots appeared in front of him.“This is not fair!” he protested. “You guys hate me too?”He fired off a shot from the sniper rifle and managed to catch a Zaktan Bot in the eye, taking it down. However, the sniper rifle was then swatted away by a Zaktan Bot. Metus was about to say something along the lines of “I’m screwed” when Mutran’s rocket launcher machine fired projectiles that blew every single remaining Zaktan Bot up. Metus thanked the pile of goop and grabbed a shield and sword, charging out to join the others in battle......only to find that Bitil, Jaller, Vezon and Zaktan were all back to back fighting against the horde of robots, unable to keep up. Grinning, Metus flicked a switch on his shield and charged even faster into the rows of robots, swinging his sword like a madman, cutting through the ranks of Jaller Bots, Bitil Bots, Mazeka Bots, and Krika Bots with ease.“Where are the Icarax Bots?” Jaller cried out.“Who cares, we’re winning now!” Zaktan yelled as he stabbed a Bitil Bot.Metus, his charge having run out, leapt into the circle as he sliced a Jaller Bot in two pieces.“Yeah, this is way better than trick or treating.” the Agori decided. “Let’s never just sit around a fire and share stories ever again.”THUMP.“Uh... what was that?” Jaller asked.THUMP.“I have a really bad feeling about this.” Bitil said.THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. CLANK.Vezon paused from covering robots in drool, glancing up at the robot that was now casting a shadow over him. A moment later Bitil and Zaktan stopped to stare as well. Metus realized what was going on when the giant Icarax robot, far larger than Vultraz had led them to believe, stepped on Jaller and crushed him.“You know what, screw this.” Metus decided. “Why are we fighting to save his stupid diner anyway?”“Yeah, let’s just go save Vultraz.” Zaktan agreed. “We can build the diner back up later.”“Sounds like a plan!” Bitil said, nodding. “Everybody fall back! Find out where all the other people snuck off too! Retreat and begin location scouting!”“What about me?” Jaller muttered, his head and arm sticking out from under the Icarax Bot’s foot.“Nobody cares about you.” Metus said.“I hate my life.”The End!

There's actually a good reason why I didn't read and review this before (I haven't read the old comedy that this is related to), but you asked. Here it is.CCC Review, as ordered:I guess I've start with the last thing first. The ending. For pete's sake, do not cut us off in the middle of the action like that. Unless there is a sequel, and I didn't hear of one. And even then, it's just in bad taste. Really? The Icarax bots show up and they just give up? That's it?And even then, shouldn't the Icarax bots pulverize them anyway? What is Vultraz's reaction to all this? I am left unsatisfied with this ending, as it fails to resolve the story at hand. Endings should be...well, endings, in that they should actually end something, resolve it, not leave me sitting here with more questions. Well, the ending should answer at least some of the questions posed in the beginning and actually resolve the conflict at hand. You didn't do that, because the battle is still going on, the fate of the characters remain unresolved, and questions by the reader go unanswered.fishers is displeased. :PThe second thing I have to complain about, although it is a relatively minor point, is the title. It is somewhat misleading, considering the fact that there is only a few references to Haloween in here, and all of those references were somewhat forced. This is isn't exactly a Haloween story. If you're going to write a Haloween story, write it, if you're going to write a story about something else, do so, but don't try to write something else and shove Haloween references in it to pass it off as a Haloween special. You don't need Haloween as an excuse to write a comedy. Chapter 1:This chapter was very good at setting up the plot. Most of the jokes referenced your older comedies, which I haven't read. However, I even got the one with the plastic spoon. :) So pretty good suspense with the robots and stuff. It is short. Moving along...Chapter 2:This chapter was hilarious. I really enjoyed Vultraz's letter to Bitil, and the well-worded robot descriptions. I wonder why Radiak needed ten types of bots, however. Just five might have been better, as ten slows things down a bit. However, I suspect that having ten is a reference to your old comedies I haven't read (again!) so my criticism may be slightly unfounded. But really...must you have ten?Chapter 3:Acid...dissolves and kills stuff...yeah. Probably a running joke from the old comedies, again...but most illogical anyway, as Jaller doesn't die. All the other characters probably want him to die, though...Most of this didn't really strike me as funny. (I haven't read your old comedies, so most of the jokes didn't hit so well...) I did find the Vezon spit versus Vezon robot spit kinda odd, but other than that, not much.And you already heard my ending rant.So overall, I find that most of this references your previous works, which I haven't read, so I didn't like this all that much. As most of my nitpicks probably stem from that root cause, I'm inclined to let you off the hook there. However, the first two major points are unacceptable. I expect better from you. So I'm going to give you a 7/10 for now.

Edited by fishers64

Time to reply to major review points!On the ending: It's just the type of characters they are - they get fed up after awhile, and usually only continue on because Vultraz is there screaming orders at them... but Vultraz was not here screaming orders at them. That said, it is unsatisfactory. I should've taken some time to actually write a proper ending. Perhaps a Part 4. Probably not, though.As for your point about this not being too Halloween related... that's the point. =P When I wrote the first "Halloween Special" I tried for a Halloween theme, but got a few comments about it not being Halloween enough. So with last year, I played on that by building to a scary story that turned out to not even be a story. And here, I played on that more by having the characters attacked by robots on Halloween, and then having them question that. It's just a bit of a running gag.Wow... I'm surprised you got the plastic spoon if you haven't read anything Vultraz before... that joke must've become more well known than I thought. Even though I've kind of outgrown it, as seen by the fact that I created a (rather stupid) reason to shatter it. This whole thing is a reference to the Team Fortress 2 "Mann vs. Machine" update back in August; there was a letter involved (Chapter 2), a comic (Chapter 1) and then a trailer (Chapter 3, loosely). The ten classes of robots is a reference to the nine classes in Team Fortress 2 itself, as well as the mysterious tenth class. Also, Radiak is kind of not too bright.Nothing to say on Chapter 3. I knew when I posted it that it wasn't too great; I just couldn't get into writing those characters again for the first time in over a year and a half. Anyway, thanks for the review! I'll take it into account.-ibrow

Wow... I'm surprised you got the plastic spoon if you haven't read anything Vultraz before... that joke must've become more well known than I thought. Even though I've kind of outgrown it, as seen by the fact that I created a (rather stupid) reason to shatter it.
Diners...plastic spoons...yeah. Also it was in the comedy Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure in the old forums. :shrugs:

The first two chapters were really good and completely followed the Team Fortress comic style, particularly chapter 2, where you hit Saxton Hale's tone right on the head. The last chapter was a complete let down. It was a messy, confusing chapter that ended with everyone running away and not even attempting to fight the giant robots.Shame, really.

Wow... I'm surprised you got the plastic spoon if you haven't read anything Vultraz before... that joke must've become more well known than I thought. Even though I've kind of outgrown it, as seen by the fact that I created a (rather stupid) reason to shatter it.
Diners...plastic spoons...yeah. Also it was in the comedy Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure in the old forums. :shrugs:
Perhaps so, but it was in my comedies first. Since my comedies have been on here since 2009.
The first two chapters were really good and completely followed the Team Fortress comic style, particularly chapter 2, where you hit Saxton Hale's tone right on the head. The last chapter was a complete let down. It was a messy, confusing chapter that ended with everyone running away and not even attempting to fight the giant robots.Shame, really.
Eh, the giving up bit was supposed to be a joke in itself, but I guess it didn't work. That said, it was the hardest of the three for me to write, mostly because I felt as if I couldn't quite get in character for any of them or even call forth the style of the comedies upon which this was based. I had a lot of fun writing the first two chapters though, and I suppose it shows, doesn't it?-ibrow