Ask an Assistant Questions

We're working on recording the next episode of the Powercast, and with it our Staff Interview series will continue. This month you can PM your questions to Forum Assistant Nuju Metru. Ask him about his work with RPGs, his awesome castle and other LEGO creations, or perhaps his favorite season of the year. As long as there are no farm animals, anything goes! Get your questions in soon!View the full article

Nuju: When are you coming out of that RPG Fortress?When will you teach me the proper Tuck-summoning Ritual?Could you make a small outline of your plans for next year?And do you have blue eyes?#Messing with everybody, but too lazy to wait for people to come in and try to tell me my post is derping, so I'm going to edit anyways.If many of you RP'd much, you would realize that Nuju is a very common sight. Especially when he's angry. It's kinda funny, really.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ooo, neat.So, I suppose my only question is, how and why did you initially join the BZPRPG?

If many of you RP'd much, you would realize that Nuju is a very common sight. Especially when he's angry. It's kinda funny, really.
Yeah, wild NUJU METRU are actually pretty common STAFFIMON. Especially in the tall BZPRPG grass.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -