Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

Banners for Seasons 1, 2, and 3 done by Cherixon! Banner for Season 4 done by Click! Much thanks!

tahuvstahu.jpg

Season 1 - Civil War

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

Season 1 Re-Mastered

ibrow2.jpg

ibrow3.jpgSeason 2 - Invasion1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

ibrowbanner2.png

ibrowbanner2final.png

Deconstruction

Characters & AlliancesPSAs1-2-3-4-5-6-7Interviews1-2-3-4-5-6

Specials & Other Chapters

1-2-3-4

BZPower Home Page Hot Topic - #4 (February 2nd, 2011)BZPower Home Page Hot Topic - #4 (February 3rd, 2011)BZPower Home Page Hot Topic - #7 (March 18th, 2011)BZPower Home Page Hot Topic - #8 (March 26th, 2011)BZPower Home Page Hot Topic - #3 (March 27th, 2011)BZPower Home Page Hot Topic - #10 (March 31st, 2011)BZPower Home Page Hot Topic - #7 (April 2nd, 2011)BZPower Home Page Hot Topic - #9 (April 11th, 2011)BZPower Home Page Hot Topic - #9 (April 17th, 2011)

Hot Topics List Gone After Forum Upgrade

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tahu vs. TahuAftermathChapter 1 – Depth ChargeiBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Year is 2011....Underwater in the Pond:Pridak swam lazily towards his pal Mantax’s cave taking in the massive bunches of rotting leaves clumped together in cracks in the rock.“Yo, Mantax!” he called, announcing his entrance. “What’s up bro?”“The same thing that was ‘up’ last time you were around.”“You’re still trying to get that soggy loaf of bread out of here?” Pridak queried, swimming into the cave and taking in the humongous loaf of bread that was slowly disintegrating into Mantax’s new home.“Yes.” Mantax sighed. “I hate this place. I wanna live on dry land again.”“Don’t let Carapar hear you say that. He’ll tear you to pieces.” Pridak warned.Mantax snorted, and a clump of soggy bread flew up into his nose. Pridak roared with laughter as the black Barraki desperately attempted to remove the bread, huffing and puffing his way into the next continent. After a few moments however Pridak grew bored of the struggle and wrenched the bread out of Mantax’s face, allowing Mantax to begin breathing again.“So Mantax, I’ve been wondering....” Pridak began, sinking onto his friend’s couch.“What is it? Did we leave a secret plan behind?” Mantax guessed, sitting in the chair opposite.“No....” Pridak sighed, glancing away. “Have you ever wondered what life would be like if the Tahu vs. Tahu war hadn’t occurred?”“Well, we sure as heck wouldn’t be living in this dump.” Mantax asserted.“You’re right. Who was the numb nut who had the idea to move all of 2007 here in the first place?” Pridak questioned.“...You.” Mantax answered.Pridak paused, mouth slightly open.“Right... oops.” He muttered, chuckling. “Seriously though, have you?”“Not really.” Mantax shook his head thoughtfully. “But if the Tahu vs. Tahu conflict hadn’t occurred, something would have. You remember what happened in 2009, right?”“Of course. We picked the wrong side in that battle.”“Obviously. We landed back in jail, though our selection wasn’t a surprise.” Mantax replied. “But nothing really occurred to cause that conflict. And you saw just how easily half of the Bionicles left Tahu Mata for Tahu Stars. Something like that doesn’t happen instantaneously. Sets weren’t happy with how things were.”Mantax sucked in a couple of breaths, coughing a bit when he swallowed some of the clearly poisonous water.“You’re right.” Pridak agreed. “So civil war was inevitable. So was invasion, I suppose. And now we’re dealing with the aftermath of both.”“Absolutely no way around it either.” Mantax told him. “I mean, it’s not like we can go back in time and change everything.”A spark lit in Pridak’s eyes- a spark that Mantax instantly recognized as an idea.Usually these ideas never ended well. So Mantax couldn’t blame himself when nervousness immediately set in.“What’s the plan?” Mantax sighed, rolling his eyes.“Time!” Pridak exclaimed. “Mantax, we could go back in time! We could change everything! Make everything better!”“Er... how?” Mantax scratched his head. “We have no idea what might happen.”“We go back in time and kill Tahu Mata.” Pridak responded. “You, me, and two others.”“Irnakk would be cool. He’s pretty strong.” Mantax suggested. “Maybe Kazi. He worked well with us on the Nuju Metru mission.”“Then it’s settled.” Pridak stood and began pacing the cave. “We’ll get Irnakk and Kazi and time travel to 2001, kill Tahu Mata, return to 2011, and everything should be better.”“How are we going to get out, though?” Mantax asked. “Hydraxon and Maxilos are constantly patrolling the exit, and if they see trouble they’ll send Karzahni too.”“We’re going to need a distraction....” Pridak pondered.“No. He’d never do it.” Mantax shook his head.“He knows he has to pay for past crimes. This is how he’ll pay.” Pridak decided. “Don’t worry Mantax. Everything is going to go out of control.”“That’s precisely why I’m worrying pal.”Later on under the Pond:“Hey! Get back here!” Hydraxon bellowed. “I SAID GET BACK HERE! You know locking people into jail cells is illegal! Get back here Takadox, or I’ll rip you in-”TRIP.“Ouch!” Hydraxon muttered, twisting his ankle as he fell. “Stupid banana peel.”Maxilos sped by him, firing Cordak rounds at the fleeing Takadox.“The problem Takadox....” the robot began, “Is that you glow in the dark. Thus, there can be no escape for you.”“Yeah, that does suck!” Takadox called back. “And I’m actually beginning to regret agreeing to this!”Hydraxon stood and swam after them, quickly passing Maxilos and firing his own Cordak rounds at the fleeing Barraki, until....TRIP.“WHAT IN MATA-NUI’S NAME WAS IT THIS TIME?!” Hydraxon screamed. “Oh. Stupid giant banana peel!”Maxilos rolled his eyes and yanked Hydraxon back to his feet, gesturing towards Takadox.“We have him trapped.” The robotic set murmured. “Close in.”Hydraxon glanced over and saw that what Maxilos said was true.“Any last words before we lock you up for good?” he called, swaggering forward.TRIP.“SON OF A-”“Yeah,” Takadox sniggered, backing into the wall. “The fact that you have repeatedly tripped and fallen while swimming underwater is highly amusing. It makes this tiresome payment worth it.”“Wait a minute....” Maxilos paused. “Payment for what?”“Oh, you didn’t know?” Takadox asked innocently, pointing behind them. “Pridak and Mantax are leaving.”Maxilos whipped around and saw not only Pridak and Mantax leaving, but what appeared to be Kalmah and Ehlek as well.“I thought the six of you had broken up!” he exclaimed.“We did!” Takadox answered from behind him. “But Pridak and Mantax got us back together.”“What’s Carapar doing?” Hydraxon hissed, standing once again. “What did you have him do?”“Nothing.” Takadox shrugged. “He’s too dumb. It’s just me and the ones escaping. Good luck capturing them.”“Oh we’ll capture them alright.” Hydraxon responded. “You think we’re the only ones enforcing order? We made a deal with the Makuta, fool; they’ll haul the other Barraki back here in no time.”Takadox snorted in disbelief. Hydraxon stepped towards him threateningly, only to trip once again. Takadox and Maxilos both began to howl with laughter.To Be Continued....Next time on Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath->A new storyline begins!->The past revealed!->A jailbreak....So there you have it! The debut of Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath on BZP!How was it? All comments and criticisms and reviews are appreciated!Links will hopefully come soon- I've decided to just post this as it is for now.And about that prologue....-ibrow

Edited by Voltex

Prologue? What Prologue? I guess I'll have to look again. I highly doubt Tahu Mata will die. If anything, the assassains will. Edit: Oh, very clever, ibrow, very clever.

But the assassins are still alive- how can they be dead? Also I do not understand what is clever. Pm just in case. -ibrow

Please note that the following scenes are non-canon. That means they don’t have any effect on the storyline. They aren’t a part of the story. They aren’t real. They’re even less real than the actual storyline itself. Suckers. >=D Tahu vs. TahuAftermathSpecial #4 – (Milk)iBrow Comedy Productions The Kitchen.... Tahu Stars sat at the dining room table drinking, his legs dangling three feet above the floor, as the sets around him danced like it was the last night of their lives. Who knew why; some sets were wondering exactly what had caused this impromptu dance party.But Tahu Stars sat there ignoring it all, wallowing in self pity as he threw back (milk) after (milk), literally, all landing in the bag of jellybeans that several extremely frustrated Matoran had given up attempting to eat. “Yo Tahu Stars, what’s wrong?” Takanuva Stars walked up, dodging as yet another glass of (milk) flew through the air.Tahu Stars didn’t reply, instead deciding to pour himself yet another glass of (milk).“Hello?” Takanuva Stars waved a hand in front of his leader’s face. Of course Tahu Stars, pitying himself as he was, failed to notice. Takanuva Stars sighed in frustration and left, looking for someone to cheer Tahu Stars up. Or to at least get him to talk. Okay, maybe just to make sure he stopped throwing milk in every direction. “Yo, Nektann!” Takanuva Stars waved and high-fived the Skakdi, pointing at their leader.“Don’t worry.” Nektann’s eyes began to gleam. “Leave him to me.” As Nektann made his way to Tahu Stars, Takanuva Stars continued on his way, finding a typically serious Vultraz leaning against the wall.“What are you doing?” the Toa asked.“Being cool.” Vultraz said, putting on some sunglasses.“Tahu Stars is depressed. Could you help?” Takanuva Stars asked.Vultraz glanced at him over the sunglasses. “I am an expert on the serious stuff.” The Matoran replied after a moment. “I suppose I could help.”Kicking some fluff off of his foot, Vultraz pushed off the wall, shoved three Makuta off of the table, and began to make his way to Tahu Stars. Takanuva Stars watched as the fluff landed in Zaktan’s eye; the Piraka screamed in agony as he melted into a green puddle, which bubbled ominously. Shivering, Takanuva Stars continued on his way. A Little Bit Later “That’s some pretty serious depression there.” Vultraz confirmed as Takanuva Stars returned with Tahu Mata, Takadox, and Strakk.Tahu Stars didn’t reply, instead throwing back another-you guessed it-(milk), which conveniently splashed right into Tahu Mata’s face. “Why is it...” Tahu Mata complained, wiping his face off, “That even when we’re all friendly with each other and having a dance party, he still finds a way to peeve me off?”“Hush.” Vultraz snapped, slapping his leader on the cheek. “Help us figure out what’s wrong.”“Well for starters,” Nektann put in, wrenching the milk carton out of Tahu Stars’ hands, “We should remove this from the vicinity.”“You’re right.” Takadox replied, grabbing it and chucking it down onto the jellybean bag. “Job done.” Every member of the group felt their eyes pop out (despite any connections) when they heard the language sprouted by the jellybean group down below. Takadox was unlucky enough to have his roll off the table and land in the spilled milk.“YOU BETTER TELL US WHO DID THAT, OR WE ARE GOING TO SO COME UP THERE AND BUST YOUR-” Garan was cut off by Takadox’s agonized wail. “MY EYES!” Takadox squealed in horror. “They’re covered in milk!”“Oh just go get them.” Takanuva Stars muttered, shoving Takadox off the table to follow his eyes.“SOOOON OF A MEATBALLLLLLLL-OOF!” Takadox groaned, grabbing his eyes and shoving them back in their sockets to find himself staring right into the eyes of a (furious) Garan. “Good. I don’t have to go up and bust you up.” Garan smiled. “I can just bust you up here.”“Crud.” Back on the table.... “Alright then. Analysis Nektann?” Takanuva Stars asked.“I’m not sure...” Nektann sounded uncertain as Tahu Stars repeatedly threw back invisible (milk) in front of them.“You’re useless.” Vultraz responded, shoving Nektann down with Takadox.“SOOOON OF A MEATBALLLLLLL-OOF!” Nektann groaned, finding himself in the same situation as Takadox. Meanwhile, Vultraz had leaned down to face Tahu Stars’ face to face.“Someone get the glass.” He ordered.Strakk obliged, tossing the glass down onto an unfortunately Ahkmou sitting beside the jellybean bag. I think you know what happens next. Tahu Mata, ignoring the fact that Strakk was now being beaten back into the oil from which he came, began to shake a completely unresponsive Tahu Stars.“STOP SHAKING ME!” Tahu Stars screeched.“Argh....” Vultraz moaned, clutching his ears. “Nails on a shucking chalkboard....” Tahu Mata stepped back triumphantly, allowing Takanuva Stars to finally speak to his leader.“Tahu Stars, what happened?” he asked.“I’m not in it anymore.” Tahu Stars told him miserably. “My life is nothing. All that remains for me is drinking (milk).”“You weren’t even drinking it!” Vultraz exclaimed, grabbing Tahu Stars by the neck and yanking him to the edge, showing him the milk everywhere on the floor below. “You were just throwing it!”“Oh.” Tahu Stars shrugged. “Meh.” “Meh? Meh? That’s all you can say?!” Vultraz began to yell in outrage. “What exactly is your problem, copycat?!”Tahu Mata sniggered. “Copycat. I like that one.”Tahu Stars shrugged. “I’m not in it anymore. I’m not in any comedies anymore.” Vultraz glared at him.“All right, I am in the GCC.” Tahu Stars conceded. “But then what? I’m not here anymore! Even Tahu Mata is here!”Vultraz glared at him harder.“WHAT?!” Tahu Stars exclaimed. “You.” Vultraz’s answer was curt. “I have no patience for you. The exact same thing happened to me. Deal with it.”“Oh, great advice.” Tahu Stars said sarcastically.Tahu Mata slapped him.Tahu Stars slapped Tahu Mata in retaliation.“ENOUGH!” Vultraz bellowed. “I am sick of you two always bickering like an old married couple!” Both Tahus paused, confusion clearly evident.“As your Comedy superior, I am going to punish you both.” Vultraz decided. “You must have a drinking competition. All night you’ll drink (milk).” Takanuva Stars beckoned to a squad of Tahnok. Two cartons of milk were immediately in front of them.“Start drinking (milk).” Vultraz ordered. Ten Minutes Later: “There, see? That wasn’t so bad.” Vultraz said as both Tahus finally finished chugging their milk. “Not both of you stand up.”Both Tahus did so, stumbling and swaying and clutching their heads.“Oh man....” Tahu Mata groaned. “I think I have a (milk) hangover....”“Definitely man... definitely....” Tahu Stars agreed. “Dance.” Vultraz said firmly, forcing them both together. “You shall dance.”“Whatcha mean-sh?” Tahu Stars questioned him, slurring his words.“I mean dance. As in, together. As in, you know... dancing.” Vultraz replied.“I-sh am not-sh dancing-sh with-sh him-sh!” Tahu Mata argued. “I-sh would-sh rather-sh kiss-sh Roodak-sh!” Vultraz glanced at him.“Okay-sh, maybe not-sh.” Tahu Mata continued sheepishly. “But-sh still-sh....”“Totally-sh!” Tahu Stars agreed. “We-sh should-sh not have to-sh listen-sh to you-sh!” “Fine.” Vultraz shrugged. “I don’t care. I’ll just tell Garan that you guys were the ones who just threw two cartons of milk at him.” Before either Tahu could comprehend what Vultraz had said, they’d already been shoved down to the floor and were being force-fed black jellybeans by Dalu and Tehutti. “There.” Vultraz sighed, dusting himself off and turning to Takanuva Stars. “Wanna go get a drink?”“Sure.” Takanuva Stars shrugged. “I could use a drink.”“I think Hakann’s Bar still has some (milk).” Vultraz replied. “Let’s go.” The End. How was it?Characters & Alliances for Season 3 coming in my next post! -ibrow

Well, I enjoyed reading it. Having not read your stories before, I am a tad clueless about the story, but nonetheless it was highly amusing. The idea of two Tahus fighting is great to read. Also, Vultraz is a great character.

Good to see a new fan! :) Glad you enjoyed it. In the first post I have the links to every single chapter so far, so whenever you have time you can use them to catch up. You can also click the link the Tahu vs. Tahu Wiki at the top of the first post and read summaries of Season 1 and the first half of Season 2 (second half coming sometime soon). Since you enjoyed Vultraz (also I agree he is amazing), I'd recommend you read my other comedy Vultraz's Journey Returns- it stars the same Vultraz that was in this latest chapter (special appearance ftw).

Oh? Alliances in the aftermath? Hmmmmmm........What about the.... Those bot guys in the attic after bionicle came out? And the really big evil guy? Can't wait.

I am confused. Bot guys in the attic... I'm guessing you mean the Throwbots, right? They won't be in Season 3 I'm afraid. In the EARLY, EARLY versions of Season 3 (as in when Season 1 was still going on) I'd planned to make Season 3 centred on fighting the Throwbots. However, I think what I've decided on is far better. As for ALMIGHTY, he isn't done yet. He'll return in this comedy, as well as another comedy of mine. I'm not saying which one.

Ya man. Amazin.Of course though, I'd expect nothing less from you, ibrow. ~TTG~

I expect nothing less from myself too. Can't be posting half-good chapters. I must say, the special was very fun to write; I might do another like it someday, we'll see.Also I lied. First post that isn't me replying to everyone will have the characters. -ibrow

Nice chapter! I do believe I remember reading this when you first wrote it, and quite enjoying it. Tahu Stars also has quite bad luck it seems..

Before either Tahu could comprehend what Vultraz had said, they’d already been shoved down to the floor and were being force-fed black jellybeans by Dalu and Tehutti.

Black jellybeans are disgusting and evil. I would hate to be force fed them. KUTAW or however it goes.. MTL

@MT: He's just sad. Vultraz was too originally.@Maniac: Sweet! A new fan! Also yes black jellybeans taste bad (sorry... I think it's MT who likes them?) Short replies = character post guys!Also- characters that have only appeared in PSAs, Specials, and Interviews so far in the season will not be on this list- it only lists those that have appeared in the regualr season.Tahu vs. Tahu: The CharactersCharacter Name – First Appearance – Death2001Onua Mata – PrologueTahu Mata – Chapter 2Lewa Mata – Chapter 2Pohatu Mata – Chapter 72002Tahu Nuva – PrologueTahnok (1-19) – Chapter 2Kopaka Nuva – Chapter 3Tahnok-Va (1-19) – Chapter 4Lehvak (1-13) – Chapter 4Pahrak (1-4) – Chapter 4Nuhvok (1-15) – Chapter 4Nuhvok-Va (1-19) – Chapter 4Pahrak-Va (1-19) – Chapter 4 – Chapter 11Lewa Nuva – Chapter 8 – Chapter 8Gali Nuva – Chapter 8Onua Nuva – Chapter 8Pohatu Nuva – Chapter 8Gahlok (1-13) – Chapter 10Lehvak Va (1-19) – Chapter 112003Makuta – Chapter 2Gahlok-Kal – Chapter 4Nuhvok-Kal – Chapter 4Pahrak-Kal – Chapter 4Macku – Chapter 5Takua + Pewku – Chapter 7Turahk (1-13) – Chapter 10Vorahk (1-19) – Chapter 102004Ultimate Dume – Chapter 2 – Chapter 5Tehutti – Chapter 3Orkham – Chapter 5 – Chapter 5Ehrye – Chapter 6Nuju Metru – Chapter 6Matau Metru – Chapter 6Vakama Metru – Chapter 6Vahki Bordakh (1-4) – Chapter 7Ahkmou – Chapter 72005Visorak Keelerak (1-16) – Chapter 4Visorak Oohnorak (1-16) – Chapter 4Roodaka – Chapter 4Sidorak – Chapter 6Vakama Hordika – Chapter 7Norik Hagah – Chapter 72006Zaktan – PrologueKazi – Chapter 2Irnakk – Chapter 2Umbra – Chapter 2Garan – Chapter 3Dalu – Chapter 3Balta – Chapter 3Avak – Chapter 6Hakann – Chapter 6Axonn – Chapter 8Brutaka – Chapter 82007Pridak – PrologueHydraxon – PrologueMatoro Mahri – PrologueCarapar - PrologueMantax – Chapter 1Maxilos & Spinax – Chapter 1, Chapter 2Takadox – Chapter 1Kalmah – Chapter 1Ehlek – Chapter 1Hahli Mahri – Chapter 11Jaller Mahri – Chapter 11Nuparu Mahri – Chapter 11Karzahni – Chapter 11 – Chapter 112008Bitil – Chapter 2 – Chapter 5Krika – Chapter 2 – Chapter 5Mazeka – Chapter 2Vultraz – Chapter 2Tanma – Chapter 2Gavla – Chapter 2Takanuva Mistika – Chapter 2Tahu Mistika – Chapter 2Icarax – Chapter 3Lewa Mistika w/ Axalara T9 – Chapter 32009Vorox (1-10) – Chapter 2Zesk (1-10) – Chapter 2Atakus – Chapter 2Metus – Chapter 2Fero & Skirmix (1-7) – Chapter 2Skrall (1-15) – Chapter 2Strakk – Chapter 3Gresh – Chapter 4Malum – Chapter 4Stronius – Chapter 8 – Chapter 10Tarix – Chapter 8Tarduk – Chapter 102010Rotor – PrologueSkrall Star [One] – Chapter 3Skrall Star [Two] – Chapter 3Meltdown – Chapter 9Tahu Stars – Chapter 9Takanuva Stars – Chapter 9Nektann Stars – Chapter 102011Evo 2.0 – Prologue – Chapter 10Furno 2.0 – Prologue – Chapter 10Waspix (1-12) - PrologueWitch Doctor – Chapter 5 – EpilogueBreez 2.0 – Chapter 5Nex 2.0 – Chapter 5Nex 3.0 – Chapter 9 – Chapter 9Rocka 3.0 – Chapter 10Surge 2.0 – Chapter 10 – Chapter 11Breez 2.0 – Chapter 10Stormer 3.0 – Chapter 10Raw-Jaw (1-14) – Chapter 11Scorpio (1-7) – Chapter 11Fangz (1-12) – Chapter 11Other CharactersUnknown AllegianceVertak – Chapter 4ALMIGHTY’s ArmyALMIGTY – Chapter 7 – EpilogueXemnas, Toa of Crystal – Chapter 11 – EpilogueBiobeast 126 – Chapter 11 – EpilogueToa Zehvor MT – Chapter 11 – Epilogue Skarloth – Chapter 11 – Epilogue Kapurkar, Toa of Transport – Chapter 11 – Epilogue Jl – Chapter 11 – Epilogue Tahu, Toa of Gold – Chapter 11 – Epilogue Nujanii – Chapter 11 – Epilogue Blahdom – Epilogue – EpilogueUpdated to the Epilogue!

Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna

You clearly have this entire series very well planned through, enough so to require a wiki. I congratulate you on that.

Thanks. :)I haven't updated the wiki in a little while, but when I do it's fun. Which is the main reason I started it in the first place. To fans: How many of you use (or have used) the wiki? Just curious. -ibrow

Guys, don't link to sites with forums; to my knowledge they're still not allowed. @Tahu: Sorry. You don't need to join to read the Prologue. It's exclusive. People must do their research to read it!And also it's rather not comedic at all, which is why I did not post it here. @JL: Comment above reply to Tahu to you bud. :P @Bouncy: Good to know you enjoyed it! The special is one of my favourites in the comedy out of everything I've written for it, so make sure to read it soon! Chapter 2 might come on the weekend. Also, if you know any fans of the comedy from old BZP that haven't posted yet, if you could get them to post here I'd appreciate it, because there is an idea that's been bouncing around in my head for awhile I might try, but I need more people to post first for it to work at all. -ibrow

You clearly have this entire series very well planned through, enough so to require a wiki. I congratulate you on that.

Thanks. :)I haven't updated the wiki in a little while, but when I do it's fun. Which is the main reason I started it in the first place. To fans: How many of you use (or have used) the wiki? Just curious. -ibrow
I use the wiki, not often, but once a week or so. It's still a bit empty...Of course, you probably already new that :P MTL

I use the wiki, not often, but once a week or so. It's still a bit empty...Of course, you probably already new that :P MTL
Yeah. I don't really know what else to put on it at the moment, except maybe actually write the summary for Invasion Part 2.

So now we have assassination attempts. Well things are sure getting interesting. Wish I could see the prologue...

Good to see you back. :)The Prologue that you guys clamor for so much shall be posted on my blog, so you'll be able to read (and comment on it) there. Or here, since the link'll be put in the first post. Chapter 2 coming today or tomorrow as well. -ibrow

Tahu vs. TahuAftermathChapter 2 – AttackiBrow Comedy Productions The Year is 2009.... The Bedroom.... Tahu Mata watched as Bitil and Krika began to build the Vorox line of sets; four of them were built and showing hostile behaviours, growling at anyone who got near. Kazi was directing Mazeka, Vultraz, Tanma, and Gavla on how to build the Agori; four out of ten Zesk had been completed, as had Atakus and Metus. Fero & Skirmix 1-6 were all off exploring with several Tahnok; Takanuva Mistika was currently finishing up Fero & Skirmix 7. “Hey Tahu, can I ask you something?” Lewa Mata asked, approaching.“You just did.” Tahu Mata pointed out. “But I suppose you could ask me something else.”“Good.” Lewa Mata took a breath before replying. “There’s word of dissent from sets of several years. Mainly from 2004 and 2007, though apparently several from 2005 and 2006 are in on it, too.”“Oh.” Tahu Mata shrugged. “Well... what do you suggest we do?” Lewa Mata shrugged, glancing over to where Gorast and Gali Mistika were putting the finishing touches on Skrall 3.“Is Tahu Mistika in on it?” Tahu Mata questioned.Lewa Mata chuckled. “Everybody we have in jail is in on it. And that’s another problem; we don’t have enough defending the jail. Guarding it.” Tahu Mata rolled his eyes.“We have all the Bohrok except for the Tahnok guarding that place, along with all six types of Bohrok-Va. What could possibly go wrong?”“The fact that they’re missing maybe?” Lewa Mata guessed. Tahu Mata did what the kids these days call a face palm.“Irnakk! Maxilos! Hydraxon!” he called.The three Titan sets jumped off of the dresser, landing with a resounding THUMP on the floor in front of Tahu Mata.“What do you wish, leader?” Irnakk rumbled. As almost everyone was, Tahu Mata immediately began to sweat when Irnakk was around.“Um... well, you see... I...” he trailed off.“Just spit it out.” Hydraxon groaned. “Good grief.”“Ineedyouguystoguardthejailforme.” Tahu Mata rambled. “What?” Hydraxon questioned.“I’m afraid I didn’t understand what you just said.” Irnakk rumbled.“He said he needs us to guard the jail for him.” Maxilos translated, being the robot that he was. “Spinax! Get over here! We set out!” As Spinax bounded over with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, the three Titans began making their way to the doorway, Hydraxon TRIPPING half a dozen times along the way (and letting loose a stream of curses each time as well). When they were gone, Tahu Mata turned triumphantly to Lewa Mata.“There.” He told his second in command. “Nobody can get past those three.” At the Jail (Spare Bedroom): “Go!” Tahu Mistika cried as the prisoners all surged forth, trapping all of the Bohrok and Bohrok-Va guarding them in the cells. “Go! Take over from Tahu Mata! Ignore these Titans!”Each of the five Barraki lead the charge out until Pridak shoved Takadox down and away, leaving the blue Barraki to be trampled by several other prisoners. “You know what, never mind.” Hydraxon grumbled. “Screw this, I’m leaving.”And so he did, but not before he managed to TRIP on Kalmah’s foot.“I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS!” Hydraxon shouted. As Roodaka made her way through the prisoners, Irnakk shrugged.“This is pointless.” He mumbled. “I do not feel like destroying a million sets in five minutes. That’s boring.”And so he left too, leaving only Maxilos to defend against the army.“This is just great.” The robot muttered. “There’s about a 3.5% chance that I’ll actually win this. Spinax, go!” The dog leapt onto an escaping Umbra’s face, causing him to fall to the floor where Takadox had been and get trampled (along with Spinax). Takadox meanwhile had decided that escaping was too hard and was waiting on the window sill for everyone to leave. Maxilos grunted as he battled Roodaka, Tahu Mistika, Mantax, and Ultimate Dume four against one; all that allowed him to do this was the fact that his parts had been glued together back in early 2008 when they’d begun to crack. He swung his staff into Mantax’s face, causing the Barraki to stagger away and leave, becoming just one more out of at least fifty that had already made it out of the Spare Bedroom. “We get our revenge soon.” Roodaka hissed. “There are too many of us for you to fight. We have the Rahkshi and Makuta on our side already!”Maxilos was about to lob her head off when he was smashed into the wall from behind; Hydraxon had evidently decided to turn on him. “Sorry Maxilos, but it turns out that blue Barraki is pretty good with words.” Hydraxon informed him, picking Maxilos up by the neck. “Irnakk and I? We’re on their side now.”Maxilos simply kicked Hydraxon away, whistling for Spinax to help him. The dog leapt into the fray, stopping Ultimate Dume from sneak attacking the robot. Maxilos grunted as he found himself now facing Tahu Mistika, Umbra, Hydraxon, and Irnakk; Roodaka was already far away, leading the army towards the Bedroom. He could see the Rahkshi there with her; Makuta was making his way towards him. For the first time in two years Maxilos let out a swear word; fortunately this shocked his opponents enough that Tahu Mistika and Umbra were out of commission before the others knew what had happened. Unfortunately Ultimate Dume decided to at that moment do the same to Spinax; though none of the three were dead, Maxilos still found himself facing the same odds: four on one. “Time for you to die, robot.” Makuta said, announcing his arrival.Maxilos sighed as Makuta, Ultimate Dume, Hydraxon, and Irnakk closed in, and prepared to fight an already lost battle. Back in the Bedroom: The door crashed open, and Tahu Mata turned to Lewa Mata, shrugging.“Fine. I owe you five dollars. They got through.” He said. “TAHU MATA!” Roodaka bellowed. “I, ROODAKA, LEADER OF THE SWARM, AM HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT I NOW LEAD THE BIONICLE SETS, AND THAT MY ARMY WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOU DON’T COMPLY!”Tahu Mata groaned; the Rahkshi could all clearly be seen behind Roodaka, along with four of the Barraki and several others. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Zaktan, several Tahnok, the Skrall, Lewa Mata, Ahkmou, and Kazi taking up defensive positions behind him. “SO YOU SAY!” Tahu Mata yelled back. “BUT WE WILL STOP YOU, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! BIONICLES, ATTACK!”And so he lead his army into battle. To Be Continued... Next time on Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath: >We return to 2011, where Pridak and Mantax begin their escape from the pond and their search for Irnakk and Kazi! What did you think?In case you didn't notice, there will be two major storylines in this season- hope you like it! The 2011 story is going to be more humorous for the most part, while the 2009 story will be more serious. ALSO: Character post has been updated, so look there to see who's appeared!I will also be sharing some news regarding Tahu vs. Tahu on Tuesday, so look for that as well! What would you guys like to see? -ibrow

Edited by ibrow

Interesting. Are these stories supposed to collide?Good use of MT's idea ;) What news? ~TTG~

Sort of. Those are general outlines, but there are several (and I mean that literally) storylines this season. Who will head these different storylines will be announced Tuesday.Also by MT's idea do you mean Omegafest? And by news I mean... well... new info. Some information on ALMIGHTY, maybe another special, possibly a teaser for Season 4 or the end of Season 3. And anything you guys want to see.

Oooh, Maxilos' last stand there was pretty epic, if I do say so myself.I myself don't see Tahu Mata winning this war either... MTL

Maxilos' last stand will be seen again in Chapter 4; glad you enjoyed it. And trust me, some of the guys he's fighting are gonna get pretty beat up- just go back to the Season 1 finale for proof. This war (between Tahu Mata and Roodaka)-> more information regarding this will also be revealed Tuesday. Remember all: What do you want to learn on Tuesday? Any questions? Anything you need clarification on? Do you want to know where I get my ideas? Stuff like that. -ibrow

He obviously means that you're a rip off of me and that everything you've ever done is not real and that I'm the only real dude and that... 1e32543de43286ca74d89ff7eb1f9e1c.jpg?v=202500 In all seriousness, another good chapter. Hydraxon and Spinax kinda reminded me of Strider Hiryu, so bonus points for that. Also... GO MAXILOS!! -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Chapter 3 is coming tomorrow, Saturday, or Sunday everybody! Also, make sure to check Toa Zehvor MT's blog over the weekend for some important news on Tahu vs. Tahu! And I have a question for you all: what would you guys think if I held a Tahu vs. Tahu Comedy Writing Contest? -ibrow EDIT: Nevermind, it got posted. Click below to see important Tahu vs. Tahu stuff. Also still comment about contest idea. http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=1420&showentry=107470

Edited by ibrow

Tahu vs. TahuAftermathChapter 3 – The New BrotherhoodiBrow Comedy Productions The Year is 2011.... In the Kitchen: Pridak scampered into the Kitchen, gasping for breath, Mantax right on his heels. Behind them, Hydraxon could be heard TRIPPING on the cord plugging a fan into the wall. As the jailer cursed, Pridak spotted the Matoran Kazi sitting with Garan, Tehutti, Dalu, and Balta having a heated debate about which flavour of jellybean was the best. “KAZI!” Mantax bellowed. “GET OFF THE COUNTER AND GET OVER HERE!”The Matoran glanced their way, shrugged, and turned away. Then Pridak threw a banana at him, and he fell off. “OW!” Kazi yelled as he hit the floor, landing in front of Pridak. “What was that for?!”“You’re coming with us.” Pridak responded, yanking Kazi to his feet as he continued to run. “You, Mantax, Irnakk and I are going to set things right.”“No way!” Kazi shook his head, running alongside the Barraki. “I am NOT going on another mission with that guy. He’s scary.”“Mantax isn’t that bad.” Pridak replied. Kazi rolled his eyes. “I meant Irnakk.”“GET BACK HERE!” Hydraxon bellowed from behind as Mantax caught up with them. “I WILL DESTROY- OW!!! WHO PUT THIS BANANA HERE?! I AM GOING TO DESTROY THEM!”“How will you destroy us twice?” Mantax taunted.“IT WAS YOU?!” Hydraxon cried. “I HATE YOU! BARRAKI ARE SO STUPID!” “So how come Hydraxon’s chasing you guys?” Kazi questioned.“Hydraxon and Maxilos.” Mantax corrected.“Where’s Maxilos?”“He is currently taking care of our fellow Barraki minus Carapar.” Pridak responded. “They owed us a favour for past poorly made choices.” “Ah.” Kazi nodded. “So why are they chasing you?”“2007 sets aren’t supposed to leave the pond anymore.” Pridak informed him. “They put that rule in place when Kongu Mahri nearly brought in some hostile Hero Factory sets by accident. Unfortunately, we Barraki do not like to be cooped up.” “I hate to bother you two,” Mantax interrupted, “But Hydraxon may be gaining on us.”“YOU BET YOUR FUNNY LITTLE TAIL I’M CATCHING UP, MANTAX!” Hydraxon bellowed.The three sets glanced back to see Hydraxon TRIP on the carpet in the hallway they were now in.“SON OF A RAHKSHI!” Hydraxon cried. “WHY AM I ALWAYS TRIPPING?!” Meanwhile, in the Bedroom.... Tahu Nuva stood with Onua Mata, Strakk, Kopaka Nuva, and two Skrall Stars (henceforth One & Two) overlooking the jail.“I’m not sure what to do.” Tahu Nuva confessed. “We don’t have enough sets loyal enough to reliably guard this place.”“And too many prisoners.” Strakk put in.“That too.” Tahu Nuva agreed.“Perhaps you could build creations!” One suggested.“Yeah!” Two nodded. “That would work. Because they’re really powerful!”“And power hungry.” Kopaka Nuva told them. “You can’t trust creations.” One looked put out, but Two shot back, “But they’re loyal to who builds them, aren’t they?”“Well....” Kopaka Nuva trailed off.“The first batch was.” Two continued. “The Vezons built them, the guest stars followed their orders.”“One fought against the Vezons.” Tahu Nuva recalled.“He fought on our side.” Two shrugged. “That’s good.” “What about the second batch?” Strakk argued. “They attacked us! The Vezons designed them, Hero Factory built them, and they all turned everywhere. Some joined us, others attacked us and Hero Factory, some just killed each other.”That shut Two up.“Strakk and Kopaka Nuva are right.” Tahu Nuva sighed. “Creations are too unpredictable.” “Tahu Nuva, there’s something I have to tell you.” Onua Mata spoke at last; and when he did, it was with utter hopelessness.“What?” Tahu Nuva asked, turning to face the older set.“He’s challenging you.” Onua Mata said curtly. “He plans to take revenge on you for being thrown in jail.”“Didn’t he help in the battle against ALMIGHTY’s forces?” One questioned. “Why would he turn on us?” “It isn’t the first time, unfortunately.” Tahu Nuva answered. “Back in 2008 Tahu Mistika failed at what Tahu Stars succeeded in two years later; he attempted a civil war. Then in 2009 he broke out and tried again... and failed. Again. Then in 2010 he joined Tahu Stars and has been fighting us ever since.”“No doubt he was biding his time.” Strakk said. “If Tahu Stars won, it would probably be short lived.”“No doubt.” Tahu Nuva agreed. “Onua Mata- when does he wish to fight?”“He didn’t say.” The black Toa replied. “It was just a warning.” Tahu Nuva shifted a little; to Kopaka Nuva, it was clear that he was uneasy. Tahu Nuva wasn’t the greatest fighter even when he had team mates to back him up; a one on one against someone wanting revenge three times over could quite possibly mean death. And Tahu Nuva knew it. Up On the Roof.... Kazi pulled Mantax up onto the roof beside him, and then did the same with Pridak. The three sets were complete exhausted, and now it wasn’t just Hydraxon chasing them; Maxilos had evidently won his battle and was on them as well, in addition to Icarax and Lewa Mistika with the Axalara T9. “Irnakk is up here?” Kazi panted.“...Yes....” Pridak gasped. “Oh man... I feel... so... fat....”“Irnakk!” Mantax called. “...Irnakk!” “Yes?” Irnakk rumbled, appearing behind them.Kazi immediately fainted; Pridak threw the Matoran over his shoulders, grunting with the effort.“You’re joining the new Brotherhood of the Time-Travelling Warlords.” The white Barraki told the titan. “But we need you to get us to the Time Machine.” Irnakk pondered for a moment, smashing Lewa Mistika off course in the process.“Very well.” He decided. “I will join you. Follow me.”Pridak (with Kazi over his shoulders) and Mantax followed Irnakk as he made his way across the roof towards the Time Machine, while Hydraxon TRIPPED making his way up, toppling himself, Icarax, and Maxilos as they made it to the top. “GOSH DARN IT!” the jailer yelled. “WE WOULD’VE HAD THEM, TOO!” To Be Continued.... How was it? Personally I think Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath is so far my best comedy yet; your thoughts?Don't forget to check the character post! It has been updated!In Chapter 4 we'll return to the past- how are you guys enjoying the dual storylines? Did you guys check out the link I posted before? There is (believe it or not) some pretty cool info there! And Most Important: What would you guys think of a Tahu vs. Tahu contest? If yay, say so and I'll share more info. If nay, say so and you'll never hear of it again. -ibrow

I never imagined Hydraxon being such a clutz, which might be bad for a jailoer :P

“...Yes....” Pridak gasped. “Oh man... I feel... so... fat....”

:superfunny: With Pridak, that must be a different kind of fat. A contest sounds interesting. Depends on what it's about... MTL

I never imagined Hydraxon being such a clutz, which might be bad for a jailoer :P

“...Yes....” Pridak gasped. “Oh man... I feel... so... fat....”

:superfunny: With Pridak, that must be a different kind of fat. A contest sounds interesting. Depends on what it's about... MTL
Epic fail. I didn't realize the irony in Pridak being the one to say that until you pointed it out. *Facepalm* Also, it would be a comedy writing contest. A chance for the fans to add to Tahu vs. Tahu canon, and be mentioned MANY times in different parts of the main comedy. -ibrow

I'm sorry for not commenting on your comedies, but I didn't have much time on my hands recently. How do I put this nice and short... It was brilliant. The amazing storyline and jokes mash up perfectly well, seeing as they're some of the few I actually laughed at! Just so you know, I was once [REDACTED]. One of your fans.

Edited by Fractual Forever
Removing personal info

Comedy writing contest? Having more explained would be nice. E.g. Having us write our own GS stories, that is pretty cool. Best few gets to become GS; No more "Unfair he lives in different timezone" stuff. Us writing about the sets, though, it muchos harder.

I take this to mean that the comedy writing contest idea is a-okay at this point then. Sweet. Unfortunately for you, it is not GS stories- it would be about the sets. Not to worry, however! I'm planning for at least three weeks for writing minimum (perhaps up to five), and you would select from three-four choices on what to write about. One (for example) that I'm considering would be about the attack by Preston Stormer, Dunkan Bulk, and Jimi Stringer at the beginning of Season 2 that we didn't see. Now your thoughts are....

I'm sorry for not commenting on your comedies, but I didn't have much time on my hands recently. How do I put this nice and short... It was brilliant. The amazing storyline and jokes mash up perfectly well, seeing as they're some of the few I actually laughed at! Just so you know, I was once Zeskii. One of your fans.

Sweet, you're back! I agree, TvT Aftermath is one of my greatest (if not THE greatest) comedy I've ever written. So far.I expect one coming in 2012 to beat it though. Also, I can't help but notice you are a My Little Pony fan. Good on you sir, good on you. -ibrow Edited by ibrow

Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Good chapter. Hope Tahu Nuva wins, Tahu Mistika really does stink. :) Speaking of which, Tahu Mistika failed in 2009 too? Great, now you just gave away the other storyline ;) And also, good news report. Very helpful. ~TTG~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Good chapter. Hope Tahu Nuva wins, Tahu Mistika really does stink. :) Speaking of which, Tahu Mistika failed in 2009 too? Great, now you just gave away the other storyline ;) And also, good news report. Very helpful. ~TTG~

How? He failed in the regular timeline, sure, but (as is clear from the end of Chapter 2) he didn't even lead that uprising. You guys have no idea what might happen if Pridak and Mantax succeed, so keep that in mind. The two of them might very well end up turning everything upside down. There's a reason there's three major storylines this season- they're all tied together by Pridak, Mantax, Kazi, Irnakk, and one other character that shall remain a mystery until they re-appear. -ibrow Edited by ibrow

In short, the past is gonna be screwed up by our four "heroes" and some other guy, huh? Sweet, time paradoxes! This isn't going to end well, seeing as to who are actually leading this parade.Thanks for noticing, man. Bronies for life^-^/)(^-^Brohoof

You'll see. ;|P

“...Yes....” Pridak gasped. “Oh man... I feel... so... fat....”That was quite possibly the greatest line ever. Congratulations, this was one heck of a chapter.Also I voat YES for challenge.-MT

Well, I suppose I just discovered a running joke.And also another Special.-ibrow