This comic proudly flies under the flag of the

ngc_logo.png

FAQs:

1. Q: Can I be in the NGC? A: Nono. We're closed to new members right now. 18's enough, methinks.

2. Q: If I'm not in the NGC, will I be removed from the PGS list? A: NO. You will not.

3. Q: What IS the NGC? A: It's a continuity. By which I mean several authors who appear in each other's comics and help each other. A "comic alliance," if you will.Welp, after a bit of a rough 8 months, I'm back to comic work. Yay etc.

:PFan Praise

This is awesome...

Really liking these. For a first series, these are very good.

... :biggrin:, instead I find something that actually shows talent!

Oh wow. I came on here expecting to see something stupid, but instead I get this adorably humorous comic strip. <3

You... are a genius.

OK, so maybe they're taken slightly out of context, but still. :PComicsSeason 1:

PGSes: Now Hiring!

1. Blade : Fade to Black

2. Ardros and Octagons

3. White~Aurora

4. .: Infinity Masquerade :.

5. Twilight Helyrx

Plus all 18 members of the NGC.

Guest Star Waiting List

*tumbleweed rolls by* the Guest Star List is wiiiiide open!

Guest Starring/PGS PolicyFor Guest Stars or PGSes, this form works either way----Name (to be used in comic):Personality:Miscellaneous Details (Anything interesting that doesn't fall under "Personality"):And a recolored Sprite Sheet in 6-Shade Chimoru. If you don't have access to GIMP, you can give me details on your character, or check out This Topic to learn how to recolor a Sprite Sheet in the (surprisingly useful) MS Paint.CreditsJakiro's Kit, XanRaMoruCredit for backgrounds from Short #4 and onwards to Kazi: Matoran of Something.

Dark709 for Chimoru

Gerlicky for 6-Shade Chimoru

BannersComing soon!Fan banners are welcome!Awards:the_hand_of_nova.pngThanks to Mayeur Donz for the Hand of Nova!not_sabotage.pngThanks to weirdisplayname for, er, not trying to destroy my comics!

Edited by Ddude the Insane

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Of course I'm running the topic. :P

Wait, I miss wrote my question. "Are you running the entire NGC?" is what I mean. (Because, I haven't seen Shadonix do anything with the NGC lately.) ~:h:~
Nope. You would be looking for Mr. Darcsyde if you wanted the Official NGC Benvolent Overlord. :PNow we should proooobably get back on the topic of the comics here. :)

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

After a massive drought (and BZP downtime), new content returns! Triumphant Return Whipped this one up in about five minutes. I am pleased to report my lack of GIMP skills made it easy to remember the few techniques that I know. :P And now, a post about the near future of the comic: Welp, it's been a while since the last Asylum Prime comic. Unfortunately, Asylum Prime Part 3 has not actually had any work started. I do, however, have a working script in my head at the moment. I just need to funny it up a bit and then work on the comic will begin. Optimistically, I hope to have AP: Part 3 up by the end of the week. Let's say Saturday as my goal for the moment. Now, at least a few of you probably noticed I got my 1-year Vahi in the downtime. Obviously I have to make a comic about that too. :P No real timeframe for that one, since I don't really have any ideas at the moment. By the end of the month for certain. Now, I'm doing some work on a bit of a redesign. I'm pretty much fully shifting over to standard 6-Shade Chimoru at this point. I need to force Shad to recolor a few characters for me, and I'll be good. Also, I'm updating the logo to reflect the kit change, as well as to pretty it up a little bit. I also corrected the panel size of my comics: the panels on the right had a larger black outline than the panels on the left, so I finally fixed that. Daily strip...this never actually got off of the ground. I want to get into more stable updating before I make any specific promises, however I do intend to put out at least one Short strip every other day. Like I said, I'll have a better updating outline once I stabilize the comic a bit. Thanks for your patience, everyone. =)

Interesting comic to return to; but the switch in design threw me off at first. =P I have an idea for one of the strips and such, but I bet you already know it, so I won't say it. =P However, i will say this! I now have even worse GIMP skills than you. =P

Ah yes.. I remember this series.. This is the series where I accidently(not thinking.) posted saying "HEY! An NGC member that hasn't had me in their comic series(aside from Legolover(and a bunch of other authors, that I don't feel like naming.) I think.)" and pretty much Jynxed it.

Ah, good times. Anyway.. Just thought I'd say.. Megusta.. And hurry up and make new ones. :P

Also.. I could be wrong.. But did Autodude leave us..?

Edited by Garda

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

Nice Python you got there. :P

What I used in the comic is basically the only Python I know. =PUpdate on the comics:Okay, so obviously Asylum Prime 3 did not go up yesterday. =P Unfortunately, when I made my prediction of releasing on Saturday, I neglected my lack of a spritesheet for Masquerade in 6-Shade Chimoru. Since he's, you know, KIND OF IMPORTANT in this arc, I haven't gotten any work done on the comic yet. I PMed Masqy and am waiting to hear back from him.I do have a full script in my head, however, so once I get that sheet the comic should go up relatively quickly.So unfortunately, until I get the sheet, I am in FULL-ON FILLER MODE. :P One-Year Vahi comic is starting to look a little iffy for within the month as well, due to continued lack of ideas. You would think I could come up with all sorts of funny stuff from time travel, but apparentally not. =PI do hope to have a new comic logo debuting alongside the eternally delayed AP3, however, so you can look forward to that.

So unfortunately, until I get the sheet, I am in FULL-ON FILLER MODE. :P One-Year Vahi comic is starting to look a little iffy for within the month as well, due to continued lack of ideas. You would think I could come up with all sorts of funny stuff from time travel, but apparentally not. =P

Just do something original. Like it appearing on your face, your character freaking out, then using it to go back in time and ruin something! IT'S SO ORIGINAL!!! :D

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

New comic! Procrastination: Minecraft Edition Yeah, sorry about missing Asylum Prime 3/Vahi/Halloween, guys. =/ Unfortunately, I'll be out this week, so no progress will be made for the next week. I'm probably just going to skip Halloween. I have AP3 and Vahi pretty much fully scripted mentally though, so as soon as I can get some work done...

• 3 weeks later...

Well everyone, I finally did it.After a year of unexpected delays, computer failures, procrastination, and other behaviors associated with Ddude the Insane, I finished Asylum Prime 3.HERE IT ISAsylum Prime 4 hopefully coming within the year. :P

xD Epic win. =D And sounds a lot like what I would say, for sure. =PSo, now that you've explained just what happened to Whitey; are we to expect alternate vs. alternate fights during this arc? =DAnd it actually happened... It was actually finished. =O

• 4 weeks later...

Okay.New content. Finally.Season 2 IntroNow some of you may be going, "Wait, Season 2? Wasn't Asylum Prime Season 1.5?" The answer is yes. Simply put, I'm cancelling Asylum Prime in the interest of the overall fate of the comics.I really didn't have any inspiration for comics for a while, and it was such a tedious process trying to get work on it done I lost my enthusiasm. However, I will be doing a sort of "future recap" comic, outlining the general idea of what would have happened.So now we're in Season 2. Yay. :PVahi comic coming...I don't know. :P Hopefully will get Christmas comic done in time for the event, though.

These comics are really good. Graphics are fitting and you do a really good job with your humor style. The Minecraft one was definitely my favorite. I know that feeling.Also, I love how I show up in the Season 2 comic header.Lets Go Mountaineers!

lol i not know how to astronaut

• 2 weeks later...

New content! (For my content-deprived topic)It's a ProcessThis is my excuse for the lack of updates. :P

This happens to me all the time. I know I have homework, but I procrastinate on that by making a comic. Then in the middle of comic making, I start procrastinating at that by browsing the internet.I'm so good at procrastinating, I procrastinate at procrastinating. Also, please get a support group to support you at quitting Minecraft so we can have more comics.Lets Go Mountaineers!

Edited by WVUFan!

lol i not know how to astronaut

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
New comic!I haven't actually watched all of that movie, but what I have seen gave me this impression. :P

Wah! Didn't realize BZP forums are finally back. Now, I'll just get to catching up...EDIT: Evidentally, I haven't missed too much (don't blame you guys, given the downtime, just wasn't sure how long). So now I'm impersonating Masq? Wow, I look good in Chimoru (I'm Twi, in case any of you forgot). :P

Edited by Kyori

• 1 month later...

TOPIC NOT DEAD JUST SLEEPING :PAll right, finally got this done. CC1 Entry.Not thrilled with how this turned out; would have liked to have made it a bit longer, would have liked to have scripted it better, but I've got a headcold and I really don't care. xDI really couldn't think of a good title for this, so let's just call it The McGuy Identity. =Pcontest_1_thumbnail.pngLooking at other people's thumbnails I realize this isn't great, but I still just don't care. =PPart 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5

@legolover: Yeah, I would have liked to put something between 2 and 3, I felt like the series ended up as three comics of fairly smooth dialogue and then two comics that were a nonstop exposition sequence. I almost considered not even posting it since I felt like it was too rushed; my initial plan for the series was on a much grander scale.

I liked the whole 'Link stands up' type frame for Ddude at the end of Whitey's story, like how Link, well, stands up at the end of the Deku Tree's story in OoT. =PWill you be further expanding the whole cult thing that was started here, or is it a one-off? =P

That...wasn't intentional =P I was just trying to vary the poses a bit.The noob cult is probably a one-off thing, but I'm considering doing a pre-death Jack storyline. Probably a Goldeneye spoof. Although that would be a bit more graphics-intensive, so we probably won't be seeing that series for a little while.

• 7 months later...

HEY GUY'S I'M NOT DEADI had the vague urge to make a comic(read: didn't feel like doing Algebra 2 homework) and I've been meaning to get back into this for a while. Bear in mind I've made no improvement in quality whatsoever. :P But regardless, here's the newest comic:The Mildly Notable Return of Ddude the Insane

Nice joke, Ddude. =P Hopefully this actually keeps up again; it's rather cool, and, well, yeah. I have no clue where I was going with that sentence.But yeah, I'm still here. I just forgot to check this often, given the sporadic update schedule. =P