Insides Out

LNU n' Pinkie Pie

*Banner coming after some story progression*Greetings all, to my new project, Insides Out! Read bellow to learn more about what this is. Otherwise, enjoy the story I've been wanting to tell for a while!Comic 1: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LNU/PMPD/insides_out_1.png"]Set-up time![/url] (and breaking kitchen appliances)Comic 2: Not so covert missions (And talking about genetics while playing a game about them!)

About Insides Out:Many moons ago, when I was just doing sprite comics like a normal person, I started a little series in them called the Contention Chronicles, where I got all split into five parts and junk, and it was a lot of fun to write. Now, while the series itself didn't get too far, unfortunately, the planning on my part for it DID, so I've wanted to finish the story for a while now. And this is my opportunity to do it. So I'm going to start from the beginning, and we'll see how it goes from there. These first couple comics will be pretty close to the originals content wise, but there's some differences here and there so people who read the CC will still have a reason to read these. That said, enjoy!Also, if you're wondering why I changed the name, I decided while the Contention Chronicles is a pretty cool name, I honestly don't know what it has to do with the story. So there you go. :P

Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Oh no. They're back. Nul-brain and his cohorts are back. >_<PLEASE take them out this time. PLEASE, for the love of Mata-Nui and Celestia.
No promises. Besides, what are good good guys without good bad guys? :P
The harassment lawsuit line is what sold this to me. Blue rahkshi(?) guy is my new favorite.
Flunkey. And I share the sentiment. :D

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

"If I don't meet my quota of evil monologues every week, I'll get my villain card revoked."I envy how you come up with these lines. XD

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

"If I don't meet my quota of evil monologues every week, I'll get my villain card revoked."I envy how you come up with these lines. XD
Thanks. I think if there's one thing all my characters share, it's my vocabulary and speech patterns. I can't tell if that makes my writing bad or stylized. I choose the latter, because it makes me sound more artsy. *Puts on a beret*

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey who wants another comic! Probably not you, but that's okay! I made you one anyway! I need to stop drinking so much soda...Edit: I forgot to mention this, but if you think the story's starting out slow, try to bare with me for a while. It's surprisingly different using the handrawn style for a full narrative as opposed to the blurbs it's used for in the clog. It'll pick up and I'll get better at it as time passes, I'm sure. (Or I might not. In which case I appologize well in advance. :P )

Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...