Dakatar

Chro

The Order of Mata Nui often needs someone to keep their foes down, permanently.While Tobduk and others are experts in the field, it is often useful to have an executioner stationed at headquarters. And so while many Order members are sent out on mission, Dakatar remains on Daxia, filing his fingernails and waiting for the next Dark Hunter or Brotherhood spy to be brought in.Prior to his recruitment, Dakatar was a Vortixx inventor who excelled in weapons development and testing (like most of his brethren). His best invention was an armor plating system that utilized a type of protodermis "fiber" construct, which could channel elemental energy, if it was directly provided to the armor ("charged") by a being who controlled such a power. Dakatar eventually created a full set of armor for himself, through which he integrated these protofibers. The energy charge that Dakatar prefers to use is plasma, as depicted here.Unlike a conventional executioner, Dakatar doesn't use weapons, instead relying on his armor's plasma abilities to do the job for him.00_dakatarposter.jpg ^ click to go to gallery ^Notes:I did tag this as a titan; not sure if he technically is, though he's certainly taller than Axonn, maybe taller than Brutaka.The "ears" and most of the other white areas are parts of the armor.If anyone was wondering, the text "yes I am your end" is a reference to the backstory of another character of mine, a criminal who was captured by an OOMN agent, and told "your end is yet to come". Kind of a silly reference, but I felt the poster needed more text. :lol:Feedback on the MOC is appreciated, be it positive or negative! :)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Not sure about the height. How tall was Roodaka again? About 11 inches? Not sure how that matches up to Dak here, since I scrapped him a while ago, but he's probably about the same height. Thanks for the input, good to hear I'm doing something right. XD

but their spirits

This is genius! I love what you've done to the head!! What are you using for the eyes btw? Looks epic. One qualm I have with this MOC is the numerous number of colors used but that probably couldn't be avoided but otherwise, job well done!

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

The eyes are the small system flame piece, the one that curves off to one side, if that makes any sense- they're often used in castle-themed sets as feathers. Not sure what you meant about the colors, as the only colors on the MOC are black, white, trans bright orange, and a few light bley axles and greebles here and there. That isn't too many colors to me, but however you see it, I guess. Anyway, thanks for the feedback! :lol:

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Wow, once again an awesome moc. The head design is really cool looking and the whole thing is so complex.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey