Ehksidian

Welcome one, welcome all to (another) season of RXC. But unlike hte other sesons, I shall not let this one die in vain. I shall start anew with this one.

Well, mostly new.

I will repost the older comics, and continue and complete the two sagas I started. But no matter. Here we go.

Welcome. To RXC 3.0

CHARACTER SHEET:

Coming soon!

rxc3.0head.png

COMICS

Comic 1: Back into action

Comic 2: Apocalypse Day

Comic 3: Maybe the world IS ending...rxcnew.gif

SPECIALS:

Christmas Special: RXC's first actual christmas!

PGS and GS info:

To PGS/GS for RXC 3.0, fill out the form below

Name:

Personality:

Sprite:

History:

GS or PGS:

PGSes:

1. RESERVED FOR PREVIOUS PGSes

2. RESERVED FOR PREVIOUS PGSes

3. EMPTY

4. EMPTY

5. EMPTY

GSes:

FAN COMICS:

None

KIT:

Coming soon!

CREDITS:

Credit to the wonderful people who made GIMP, the workers on the RZMIK kit and any variations I use!

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Hmm. This could be interesting.

Headshots for the win! I can sympathize with that entire comic. Halo 4, someone shooting me through a wall somehow, playing Halo 4 instead of making comics...overall, it was funny.

If someone disconnected Halo while I was doing that, I would most likely whack him in the back of the head...unless I was winning awesomely, in which case it would be the face.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Thanks guys.

And Halo 4 is really the only reason I haven't been making comics. But now I am. And it dosn't take me long luckily (30 minutes to 1 hour for a comic this size).

Working on the character sheet, and I actually am going to remove 2 reserved, since 2 previous PGSes arn't on BZP anymore...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch, Right in the pride. On another note I laughed immensely at that comic good work, I feel however the ending could have made funnier if worded differently but that's just my thought.

Edited by Emperor Sirius
I'm just ToaD

Looks like I may stop being a lazy comic maker...because I'm on a (barrel) roll of making comics!http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Zyk/RXC/rxcchristmas.png]RXC's first christmas[/url]And just so you know, the tree was made as shoddy as possible...
It doesn't look that bad.
I think my New Year resolution will to be stop being so lazy with comic making.On that note, here's a new http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Zyk/RXC/rxc3.png]comic
[/url] I've felt like that to before, in fact just recently.HDXC2000 6.0