Guest starrin'!

Short-O-Comics Series 1

Dr What?!

Specials Series 1

Christmas 2012

NEW COMICS

Series 1 (2013 April - ??):

April Fools

I will also add support banners. Be sure to get one soon as they get out!

Edited by Jungle Predator

-G u u R a h K

That guy's pretty resentful.Well, the comic overall possesses fine quality. You are doing nice work. Keep it up.

Acutally, both are me. :P

Here, though, I'm the guy with the Kakama.

Wow, so far, this looks great! You're using the MNOLG kit, haven't seen that one in a long time...

Good graphics, great humor! Keep it up! :)

Thanks! I actually used Synan's Matoran Maker, though.

-G u u R a h K

Well, well, It's got nice humor, good graphics, however, I must ask you this: do you know how to do transparent select with MS Paint?I support this.HDXC2000 6.0
You go to select, click on the scroll down, and select "Transparent select." Grettings. -Guurahk.
Ok just making sure you know how to do it. I didn't want you to make the same mistake I did. Also feel free to use any MNOG items or Etc. off my brickshelf account.-HDXC2000 6.0

• 4 weeks later...

Reminds me of what happened to my little brother at an exchange gift.

These are really good for a starter comic! No real background, and you may want to consider fitting the text into the bubbles, but overall these are good.

Are you gonna make any more? (Since you called that "1 of 1" I can't be sure...) I think you could do it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Reminds me of what happened to my little brother at an exchange gift.

These are really good for a starter comic! No real background, and you may want to consider fitting the text into the bubbles, but overall these are good.

Are you gonna make any more? (Since you called that "1 of 1" I can't be sure...) I think you could do it.

Yes, the Christmas Saga was 1 out of 1. I'm currently finishing with my second comic (with guest star) just needs approval [from the guest star].

Updated and not outdated.

Edited by Jungle Predator

-G u u R a h K

Oh, I get it, a joke about how Gatanui is two people! That's epic!

The random stalker was funny. I feel like he'll return.

Very...diverse life. Growing for no reason! XD

The first few comics having no background actually seems to work...but you may want to get some backgrounds soon. Also, when you have a new comic, you can double post. (And should, so people see it! You're lucky I didn't see this until after you edited!)

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Oh, I get it, a joke about how Gatanui is two people! That's epic!

The random stalker was funny. I feel like he'll return.

Very...diverse life. Growing for no reason! XD

The first few comics having no background actually seems to work...but you may want to get some backgrounds soon. Also, when you have a new comic, you can double post. (And should, so people see it! You're lucky I didn't see this until after you edited!)

1- Thanks! :P

2- How did you know?!

4- Thought someone would find it funny. XD

5 and [6?] Yea, I'm trying to make one myself. And, cool!

-G u u R a h K

Lol! Mata Nui.

Was that a Doctor Who reference? From that angle he does look a bit like Eccleston. Can't tell though.

It was Doctor House. When he was young. Thought saying Hau's would be obvious enough XD

Nice! I like what you did with that one site we can't mention and turned it into "MataNui." That gave me a chuckle.

Lol thanks! :P

-G u u R a h K

*Pats on Guu's head (Yeah, I can't believe I'm still calling you that)* You seem to be doing great but, I couldn't help realize the grey excess. Don't worry it's easy to get off, especially because you already know a bout how to use transparency. When you on MSpaint right click the grey then go to transparency. You see what ever color you right click, MSpaint transparency will filter that and ONLY that color. Aside from that your humor great (By far better than mine when I first started) , and your graphics...well you using MNOG kit so, that's covered quite well.

Keep up the good work!

DXC2000 6.0

I dont get the second comic though. No offence.

It's a pun on Doctor House.

*Pats on Guu's head (Yeah, I can't believe I'm still calling you that)* You seem to be doing great but, I couldn't help realize the grey excess. Don't worry it's easy to get off, especially because you already know a bout how to use transparency. When you on MSpaint right click the grey then go to transparency. You see what ever color you right click, MSpaint transparency will filter that and ONLY that color. Aside from that your humor great (By far better than mine when I first started) , and your graphics...well you using MNOG kit so, that's covered quite well.

Keep up the good work!

DXC2000 6.0

I'm actually using a MNOG Kit based software called Matoran Maker (by Synan).

And yea, the first three were with grey. Sometimes I just can't find a background that meets the style and script.

Also, thanks! I work quite hard on making good and funny scripts, and I see it's well appreciated. ;)

-G u u R a h K

• 3 weeks later...

I just realized I'm not supporting this in my sig. Bout' time I change that. Also if you need any advice with this kit,feel free to PM me.

Also congratulation on the hot topic that will happen right about...........

Now

Edited by Hybridno DXC2000 6.0

• 1 month later...

I just realized I'm not supporting this in my sig. Bout' time I change that. Also if you need any advice with this kit,feel free to PM me.

Also congratulation on the hot topic that will happen right about...........

Now

Swear I already said this, but, Thanks!

Important announcement, I'm back into it, but with a NEW STYLE.

I will still make some comics with MM, but from now on, it'll be with real sets. (Not stopmotion, but I sure do plan to add some stopmotions uploaded to Vimeo)

New comic, with the new layout on April Fools.

Tell me what you think.

-G u u R a h K

I like how blatantly obvious it is with the date on the bottom. I know you didn't mean that, I just thought it was funny. Good job!
That actually has pretty a lot of story behind it. I wanted the character to say "What's that on bottom??" but then I ran out of ideas for the rest, and since that was too short, I tried to think of something else, and then thought of this. But I forgot to set the dating off. :/ Still, it turned out better, because the excuse now is that he does not know what the 4th month is. And last but not least, Thanks!Good and bad news: Good: It's still up, it wasn't a pesky April Fools Joke. Bad: The craft shop didn't have the materials I needed, so I'll have to wait. Sorry for the delay! Edited by -Windrider-

-G u u R a h K

• 2 weeks later...

That Black Hydraxon Head...

Anyways, this latest comic was neat, And I hope you stick to the photo-comic style - The Comics forum needs more of those types of comics, IMO

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Anyways, this latest comic was neat, And I hope you stick to the photo-comic style - The Comics forum needs more of those types of comics, IMO

Yeah, it sure does. I will stick to it because it's more original, and it's easier to pose characters.

Gosh guys, you're stampeding to my topic. Three replies in one day? O.O Thanks!

-G u u R a h K

Yeah, it sure does. I will stick to it because it's more original, and it's easier to pose characters.

Well, this is the first time anyones used photo-comics in a while.

And yet I don't know why. They're pretty much a better job after all. xD

-G u u R a h K

And yet I don't know why. They're pretty much a better job after all. xD

It's more difficult to work with if you don't have good backgrounds.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

It's more difficult to work with if you don't have googd backgrounds.

It depends; for example, I'm making a sitcom, so it's just about making the scenery (sofa, TV, laptop etc.), which with my crafting eager(ness? xD) will be finished soon.

If you're trying to make a storyline based one, good luck with a background. You can ussually search up something you like and then trim out your characters and put them into the picture, but that takes up more time.

-G u u R a h K

It depends; for example, I'm making a sitcom, so it's just about making the scenery (sofa, TV, laptop etc.), which with my crafting eager(ness? xD) will be finished soon.

If you're trying to make a storyline based one, good luck with a background. You can ussually search up something you like and then trim out your characters and put them into the picture, but that takes up more time.

Or, you could making the settings just some random child's bedroom, you know, kinda' like Toy Story.

Or, you could making the settings just some random child's bedroom, you know, kinda' like Toy Story.

Could work too. Just not gonna do it. xD

I'll just do it before my parents get up on the living room's carpet, with all my scenery.

-G u u R a h K