Hi, I'm selling my entire collection.

H8terFisternator

Hi, I'm selling my entire collection. Most of them are complete some are missing just a thigh armor ask if you want and offer your prices please.You ship payment first.NO TRADESPaypal or Money Order accepted.Look at the picture below on what I am selling, what's not listed in the picture that I am also selling is a:7x Bionicle Heroes PC Game NEW! ~$7 each or $40 for the lotRahaga Iruini with instructions COMPLETEBarrakai carapar COMPLETELehrahk missing middle stick for the staffDefilak missing Launcher and kanohi maskSOLD:Jalla, Turaga Vakama infected Hau

LesovikkTuraga Onewa, Turaga Whenua-Kanohi Mask HolderPakari DiskLerahk canister

Axxon

Toa Ignika

PhotokTuraga Matau

IMAGE LINKS:

Collectibles:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Roxakin/selling/imag0024.jpg

FIGURES:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Roxakin/selling/imag0022.jpg

Edited by Bionicle Rules #1

• 2 weeks later...

need new pics. links don't work.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

• 2 weeks later...
How much would it be for your blue krana Vu and red krana Za?

offer? I'd say$3?

Last time I asked about Lesovikk, you said to make an offer. Well, I'm interested in buying it again, so would $13 sound good for it?

$17? Hes mint has everything cept the manual and his eyes still work, no broken joints either

Does he come with the box?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

I think that's good. How much for shipping? And can you hold them for me for a week or so?

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7

I think that's good. How much for shipping? And can you hold them for me for a week or so?
yeah i can hold it man, uhm do you want it built or in pieces? built i can do 6 cause axxons pretty big, and if its in pieces which i wouldnt recommend cause of the joints and stuff itd be around 5
I don't mind if it's in pieces. I'll pm you when I'm ready to make the sale(it's $29 USD, right?).

Is Nuju missing a weapon? Cause it looked like it in the pics. If he is then it's ok, I'm just wondering.

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7

How much for the Toa Ignika and Photok sets?

Offer?

If its for Toa Ignika, Mutran, Photok, the red photok matoro and jaller I'd say 57 total for the lot good? All of the pieces are intact, no cracks and the lights all function

I meant by the figure on the skyboard (the one wearing the Silver Mask of Life) and the Po-Matoran, Photok only. I'm currently not interested with Toa Matoro, Toa Jaller, and Makuta Mutran sets at the moment.

Edited by amanda113122

:n: :e: :v: :e: :r: :f: :m_o: :r: :g: :m_o: :t: :t: :e: :n: :a: :n: :m_d: :w: :i: :l: :l: :b: :e: :s: :t: :i: :l: :l: :r: :e: :m: :e: :m: :b: :e: :r: :i: :n: :m_o: :u: :r: :m: :e: :m: :m_o: :r: :i: :e: :s:. :l: :m_o: :n: :g: :l: :i: :v: :e: :b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:! *

(*Never forgotten and will be still remember in our memories. Long live Bionicle!)

Offer?

If its for Toa Ignika, Mutran, Photok, the red photok matoro and jaller I'd say 57 total for the lot good? All of the pieces are intact, no cracks and the lights all function

I meant by the figure on the skyboard (the one wearing the Silver Mask of Life) and the Po-Matoran, Photok only. I'm currently not interested with Toa Matoro, Toa Jaller, and Makuta Mutran sets at the moment.

Ah okay, and whats your offer? Can you do $27? with 3 (discounted) shipping?

Offer?

Well...hmm, I'll need to think about it first.

:n: :e: :v: :e: :r: :f: :m_o: :r: :g: :m_o: :t: :t: :e: :n: :a: :n: :m_d: :w: :i: :l: :l: :b: :e: :s: :t: :i: :l: :l: :r: :e: :m: :e: :m: :b: :e: :r: :i: :n: :m_o: :u: :r: :m: :e: :m: :m_o: :r: :i: :e: :s:. :l: :m_o: :n: :g: :l: :i: :v: :e: :b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:! *

(*Never forgotten and will be still remember in our memories. Long live Bionicle!)

Offer?

Well...hmm, I'll need to think about it first.

No problem, just let me know :)

• 2 weeks later...