Lord Oblivion

I finally got around to making an original form for my self-MOC, since it's never had one for all this time.

8375432894_19aa093567_n.jpg

(Image links to a larger version)

Gallery (when public)
First MOC that I've completed in the new year, so it must be pretty special to make that a self-MOC, right?
C&C appreciated
Edited by Lord Oblivion

This MOC is... unbelievable. It's great! First off, it's black, and I love black. Second, the head. If I'm not wrong, it's from the vehicle version either of Lewa or Pohatu, right? Well, it's a fantastic bit. It gives the whole MOC a somewhat punk look. Then, the torso. Amazing piece right there.

Another interesting part is the lower body one. How did you do that? I can see a little of it, but I can't understand how does it stay up.

The overall design is solid and proportionate and shows a very good mix of Technic, BIONICLE and Hero Factory pieces.

Very well done, a truly deserved 10/10! Not bad for a first MOC of the year. :P

The only thing I have against this gorgeous thing is that the waist looks either too thin or the torso is too long. It's a pretty good MOC nonetheless. Great job!!

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

• 2 weeks later...

I really need to check up more on my topics :P

This MOC is... unbelievable. It's great! First off, it's black, and I love black. Second, the head. If I'm not wrong, it's from the vehicle version either of Lewa or Pohatu, right? Well, it's a fantastic bit. It gives the whole MOC a somewhat punk look. Then, the torso. Amazing piece right there.

Another interesting part is the lower body one. How did you do that? I can see a little of it, but I can't understand how does it stay up.

The overall design is solid and proportionate and shows a very good mix of Technic, BIONICLE and Hero Factory pieces.

Very well done, a truly deserved 10/10! Not bad for a first MOC of the year. :P

Thank you! Yes, it is from those sets, it sure is a nice piece. Well it's just a balljoint that connects to the mata hand, and since the body weight is slightly more forward, the positioning allows for it to be stable.Thanks again! :)

The only thing I have against this gorgeous thing is that the waist looks either too thin or the torso is too long. It's a pretty good MOC nonetheless. Great job!!

Good point. I made the proportions almost human like, however I was on a time-crunch for taking photos. So the torso doesn't look as good as it does in person, mainly because the arms aren't positioned downwards =/ Thanks.

What set did you get for the hip? It looks amazing.

It's a bohrok limb :P With two L shaped technic connectors. Nothing special there, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

This MOC look really good, love the legs like the you make the custom foot and i think that is the beat custom foot. Leg look great like the use of the HF part for a custom and like the upper leg as well. Body look great love the chest armor and saddly i can't find mine. Arm i really loving the upper arm with look really amazing and love the use of the rahkshi heads look really awesome. lower arm is good like the hand look great with the MOC, and the head i can see i gotten lazy with it (just like all of use) but i look good with it.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube