BIONICLE Rebellion: Calm Before the Storm

ZTG

BIONICLE

Rebellion

Summary:

100 years have passed over since the Final Batlle had ended. Spherus Magna has returned to its former glory, and has been restored. However, peace is rarely everlasting. A mistake was made by a Toa of pure intentions, who mistakenly aided a vengful being into unleashing an ancient threat.

New Spherus, a once proud and mighty city, now a land ruled by an evil tyrant, and the city has turned into a battle field. A rebellion was formed to fight against the tyrant, in hope that one day, peace would be restored.

This, is the story, of the Calm, before the Storm.

Table of Contents:

-Season 1

-Concept Art

-Credits

Season One:-Episode I:Page 1Page 2Page 3 Page 4Page 5Page 6-NEW Episode II:Page 1Page 2Page 3Page 4Page 5

Concept Art:

COMING SOON

Credits:

Toaviking

Auron the Champion

Echo 1

Crp11

ThatDevilGuy

Chicken Bond

Jman98

Zytrx/Zykethebloody

Scorpion665

Valentin 98

Jareroden97

ToaAtraks

PepsiCola99

Vorred

FragDrag1091

Toa Kohlie

Please use spoiler tags for spoilers only. -B6 Edited by Black Six

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Let me just say, please name your links. I know it's a lame thing to point out, but It will looks a lot cleaner when you do.

I like your drawing style. It looks nice, especially on the robot think that attacked the small green matoran/agori. I can say that the first comic served as a good introduction to your series, accept for one thing...I don't really know what's going on. I don't understand the story. I am assuming you plan on explaining it, but each art almost felt like a completely separate comic in the way that I can't see everything connect. Why is there a human on Sphereus Magna? Why did the story with the Matoran and the large black guy just pause and change to a narrator style story? I would hope you address these things and try to make your comic parts connect more (at least that's what it seamed to me).

I really liked the way you had the robot destroyed. Your drawing/art was really good in that instance. Overall, I am interested in seeing how this series ends up.

Edited by Terren

sig2_0.png

@TerranIt's not actually a human. Its still a Toa but its just an adaptation of how I see bionicles when I draw. The design for Toa, Matoran, Glatorian and Agori are based off of Reploids from the Mega Man X series, have human heads but the rest of the boys is completely robotic.I did this mainly because people would start complaining about them looking like full humans so I stuck to this.In BIONICLE: Re-Birth Chronicles, all six Toa were human and lots of people enjoys the series and didnt complain. The story will be explained as it goes on it was meant to be like that at the beggining. I'll admit the art style in the first episode switches from full shading to none mainly because I was trying to distribute this quickly because I promised this two weeks ago :PAnd that robot thing is a Baterra, or at least my adaptation.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

@TerranIt's not actually a human. Its still a Toa but its just an adaptation of how I see bionicles when I draw. The design for Toa, Matoran, Glatorian and Agori are based off of Reploids from the Mega Man X series, have human heads but the rest of the boys is completely robotic.I did this mainly because people would start complaining about them looking like full humans so I stuck to this.In BIONICLE: Re-Birth Chronicles, all six Toa were human and lots of people enjoys the series and didnt complain.The story will be explained as it goes on it was meant to be like that at the beggining. I'll admit the art style in the first episode switches from full shading to none mainly because I was trying to distribute this quickly because I promised this two weeks ago :PAnd that robot thing is a Baterra, or at least my adaptation.

That makes sense. I actually don't mind them being human at all, I was just wondering why.

I really like the Baterra. It was pretty well done. Like I said before,I like your drawing style.

I suspected that you would explain your story, I just wanted to make sure you weren't like some people who put random thinks together and call it a comic like I used to do. I think your series will be an enjoyable read. Good luck and good job.

sig2_0.png

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: Episode two will be rolling out here soon, hopefully come the end of Feburary or early March.Part of the reason the episode hasn't been posted is because of some issues. I can promise you though that the art work is gonna be better. I know that there were no complaints about the art, but I stated that the design was a bit rushe cause I promised it on the 11th anniversary but I didn't get to it.So what to expect?-Better art design (which will always be improved)-More plot revealed-More fanon characters.

• 1 month later...

Alright Episode 2 is finally up! Sorry for the wait.

Thank you.To be honest, I was going to have Whera and Jevson fight each other, but I was wanting this to get distributed soon. But there will be a lot of action in the next episode, so look foward to that.

• 3 months later...

Okay, I have been gone for too long. i have been working on episode 3, but I've been busy, and only been working on it only a few times. Episode 3 should be comng soon.I can't but an exact date because I don't want to say one thing and not have it happen. So, hang tight, I'll tell you its worth the wait.