Selling my whole collection really cheap, need to get rid of them!

Anthony_Dalek

Hey there,I'm selling all of these really cheap as I just need them gone. I haven't set prices, just make an offer. Ideally someone will take the lot in one go but I'm happy to sell one at a time. Buy more sets and I'll try to do a deal :)

I'M HAPPY TO SHIP ABROAD. Buyer pays postage though!

DSCN0575_zps2f415c90.jpg

Rules:I live in Bedfordshire, England so all money must be sent in £GBP.Buyer pays for postage and packaging (not included in prices listed below).I will only send the item(s) when I have recieved payment (Buyer sends first).What I Want:I am after Hau masks (Tahu Mata's ones...) - Green, Blue, Brown, White, Infected, other?Money (via cash, cheque or paypal).A Piano (I am the King of optimism)What I Have:(Black = Available, Red = On Hold, Green = Sold)Masks

DSCN0586_zps8f0a7059.jpgKrana

NOTE: If buying a Bohrok, Bohrok-Va or Bohrok-Kal I will offer a choice from the Krana I have available. Otherwise one shall be selected at random.3.jpg

Spinners4.jpgToa("Toa Mata"), all with instructions and canisters:

• 8531 Pohatu
  • 8532 Onua
  • 8533 Gali
  • 8534 Tahu x2
  • 8535 Lewa
  • 8536 Kopaka x2

NOTE: Most of the elastic bands that came with many of the older items have perished and thus they are sold without these bands

Turaga, all without instructions or boxes:

• 8540 Vakama x2
  • 8541 Matau
  • 8542 Onewa
  • 8543 Nokama
  • 8544 Nuju
  • 8545 Whenua

NOTE: If buying a Bohrok, Bohrok-Va or Bohrok-Kal I will offer a choice from the Krana I have available. Otherwise one shall be selected at random.

Bohrok-Va, all without instructions but with boxes:

• 8550 Gahlok Va
  • 8552 Lehvak Va

Bohrok, all with instructions and canisters unless stated:

• 8560 Pahrak - with canister, without instructions
  • 8561 Nuhvok - with canister, without instructions
  • 8562 Gahlok - with canister, without instructions
  • 8563 Tahnok
  • 8564 Lehvak
  • 8565 Kohrak

Toa Nuva, all with instructions and canisters:

• 8566 Onua Nuva
  • 8567 Lewa Nuva
  • 8568 Pohatu Nuva
  • 8570 Gali Nuva
  • 8571 Kopaka Nuva
  • 8572 Tahu Nuva

Bohrok-Kal, all with instructions and canisters:

• 8573 Nuhvok-Kal
  • 8574 Tahnok-Kal
  • 8575 Kohrak-Kal
  • 8576 Lehvak-Kal
  • 8577 Pahrak-Kal
  • 8578 Gahlok-Kal

Mata Nui Matoran with Kolhii sticks, all with boxes and instructions:

• 8581 Kopeke
  • 8583 Hahli
  • 8585 Hafu
  • 8586 Macku

Rahkshi, all with instructions and canisters:

• 8587 Panrahk
  • 8588 Kurahk x2
  • 8589 Lerahk
  • 8590 Guurahk x2 (One has been opened but is otherwise untouched)
  • 8591 Vorahk
  • 8592 Turahk

Titans, all with instructions and boxes:

• 8593 Makuta (now known as "Teridax")

Toa Metru, all with instructions and canisters:

• 8601 Toa Vakama
  • 8602 Toa Nokama
  • 8603 Toa Whenua
  • 8605 Toa Matau
  • 8606 Toa Nuju

Metru Nui Matoran, all with instructions and boxes:

• 8607 Nuhrii
  • 8608 Vhisola
  • 8609 Tehutti
  • 8611 Orkahm
  • 8612 Ehrye

Vahki, all with instructions and canisters:

• 8614 Nuurakh
  • 8615 Bordakh

• 8621 Turaga Dume and Nivawk
  • 8622 Nidhiki
  • 8623 Krekka

Rahaga, all with instructions and boxes:

• 4868 Gaaki
  • 4869 Pouks
  • 4870 Kualus
  • 4879 Iruini

Voya Nui Matoran, all with instructions and boxes:

• 8723 Piruk
  • 8725 Balta

Visorak, all with instructions and canisters:

• 8742 Vohtarak
  • 8743 Boggarak x2 (One is brand new and sealed)
  • 8744 Oohnorak
  • 8745 Roporak
  • 8747 Suukorak

• 8755 Keetongu
  • 8761 Roodaka

Limited Edition: Toa Hagah, all with instructions and canisters:

• 8762 Toa Iruini
  • 8763 Toa Norik x2

Films:

• The Mask of Light VHS x2
  • Legends of Metru Nui DVD
  • Web of Shadows DVD

Books, all in good condition:

• Chronicles - 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Adventures - 1, 2, 3 (x2), 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
  • Collectors Sticker Book

DC Bionicle Comics, all in excellent condition:

• No. 1 (April 2001)
  • No. 2 Part 2 (September 2001)
  • No. 3 (April 2002)
  • No. 10/11 (March/April 2003)
  • No. 12 (June 2003)
  • No. 13/14 (September 2003)
  • No. 16 (March 2004)
  • No. 19 (September 2004) x3
  • No. 22 (March 2005)
  • No. 24 (September 2005)
  • Bionicle Activity Booklet

Clothing

• Bionicle T-Shirt featuring the Toa Metru, in a canister (Size: Age 9-10)

Other

A large amount of Jackie Chan Adventures magazines, cards and amulets

A large amount of Doctor Who Adventures + Battles in Time magazines and cards as well as action figures and collectibles

These (red and green roboriders, purple slizer all sold, still have the black and white roboriders and the teal slizer with it's box. I also still have the purple slizer's box cause the buyer didn't want it...):

IMG_0171.jpg

As for references from successful sales I did have some when I was last on this 'site a few years back. They may or may not be members anymore... and might not even remember but hey, i'll list a couple:Old:- Ids5621- Toa Matoro Man- Toatapio NuvaNew:- Toatapio Nuva- Click- Manterax Prime

Thanks for looking!Anthony

Edited by Anthony_Dalek

Would $15 (without shipping) sound reasonable for Comic 1, Lehvak Va, Nuhvok-Kal, and Pahrak-Kal?

$15 is just under £10 so sounds about right. :)How would you make payment and where will I be shipping to so I can find out the cost?

I've a blue and white tahu mask + the 2010 stars tahu mask. I live in Belgium. How about a trade?

I'm not sure what the stars one is but I'm only interested in the older ones, sorry. So just your white and blue one if that's ok :)A trade sounds good, what were you after in return though?

I'll have Roodaka, Titans, all the Bohork(including the va), Toa Mata, Tahu and Lewa Nuva. Also Guurahk, Turagas, and the Mata Nui matoran.

EDIT: How much for the masks?

Fantastic! By Titans do you mean all 6 of them (including Roodaka)? And do you include the Bohrok-Kal or just the normal ones and the Bohrok Va? Which masks were you after? I may throw a few in for free if you buy all that lot! :)

No just, the Metru Titans and Makuta. Yes also the Bohrok,which includes the Kal and Va. Also the masks that have not been scratched out from the pictures.

Right, so (just to check) these sets:

• 8531 Pohatu
  • 8532 Onua
  • 8533 Gali
  • 8534 Tahu
  • 8535 Lewa
  • 8536 Kopaka
  • 8540 Vakama
  • 8541 Matau
  • 8542 Onewa
  • 8543 Nokama
  • 8544 Nuju
  • 8545 Whenua
  • 8550 Gahlok Va
  • 8560 Pahrak - with canister, without instructions
  • 8561 Nuhvok - with canister, without instructions
  • 8562 Gahlok - with canister, without instructions
  • 8563 Tahnok
  • 8564 Lehvak
  • 8565 Kohrak
  • 8567 Lewa Nuva
  • 8572 Tahu Nuva
  • 8574 Tahnok-Kal
  • 8575 Kohrak-Kal
  • 8576 Lehvak-Kal
  • 8578 Gahlok-Kal
  • 8581 Kopeke
  • 8583 Hahli
  • 8585 Hafu
  • 8586 Macku
  • 8590 Guurahk
  • 8593 Makuta
  • 8621 Turaga Dume and Nivawk
  • 8622 Nidhiki
  • 8623 Krekka
  • 8761 Roodaka

And these masks:

DSCN0586_zps8f0a7059.jpg

Is that all correct?

Thanks,

Anthony

Edited by Anthony_Dalek

Well, to the poster above, I've already asked for Lehvak Va, Nuhvok-Kal, and Pahrak-Kal.

And it would be to the USA, Missouri to be specific. I can do it by money order, but I'll have to check whether or not I can switch that to GBP, or if I can't how I can do so.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Yep. Now all I need is the price tag.

I'll box them up and take them to the post office tomorrow to find out the shipping cost. You live in Texas, USA right? Then I can do an all inclusive price :)Unless you want to make me an offer for just the sets now and we add postage on top when I know it?EDIT: Did you want the duplicate blue lewa mask that's in the picture? I assume you don't want the duplicate of the sets (Tahu, Kopaka, Guurahk)...

Well, to the poster above, I've already asked for Lehvak Va, Nuhvok-Kal, and Pahrak-Kal.

And it would be to the USA, Missouri to be specific. I can do it by money order, but I'll have to check whether or not I can switch that to GBP, or if I can't how I can do so.

Ah yes. T.B.O.C does have dibs on those 3. I'm very sorry but I forgot I had sold all the comics a few months back (the coloured writing didn't copy onto this new thread). Is $15 still okay for Lehrak VA, Nuhvok-Kal and Pahrak-Kal or did you want to lower your offer?

Sorry guys,

Anthony

Edited by Anthony_Dalek

Yep. Now all I need is the price tag.

I'll box them up and take them to the post office tomorrow to find out the shipping cost. You live in Texas, USA right? Then I can do an all inclusive price :)Unless you want to make me an offer for just the sets now and we add postage on top when I know it?

Ah yes. T.B.O.C does have dibs on those 3. I'm very sorry but I forgot I had sold all the comics a few months back (the coloured writing didn't copy onto this new thread). Is $15 still okay for Lehrak VA, Nuhvok-Kal and Pahrak-Kal or did you want to lower your offer?

Sorry guys,

Anthony

No, that's fine! I'll be happy with the Kal and Va.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

No, that's fine! I'll be happy with the Kal and Va.

Right, post office said £9.20 which is just under $15... Is that okay with you?

No doubles please. Though on the masks yes. Oh and sorry about that T.B.O.C, I didn't read your post.

Right, cheapest delivery is £70 ($113) but that takes up to 30 days and isn't tracked. 3 day delivery which includes tracking and compensation is £90 ($145). There's a 1 day delivery too but that's even more expensive. Did you wanna keep costs down or would you prefer the security and speed of the 3 day one?

Thanks,

Anthony

Hmm... hard to decide. (Got to admit, those are cheaper prices. About the price I was hoping for.)

I've PM'd you so we can continue this privately :)

hi tritoa here from Spain,do you have any sealed cannister sets,i have seen that you have a visorak,but do you have any more,i am very interested an have a postage address in the Uk.thanks an hope to hear from you soon.

Hey there, unfortunately that's the only one that is brand new and sealed. Sorry about that!

Anthony

I've a blue and white tahu mask + the 2010 stars tahu mask. I live in Belgium. How about a trade?

The 2010 one is a normal hau with a axle piece which came with this guy: tahu-bionicle-star1.jpg

But about the two masks a trade with a canister set would be awesome, but I'm sure we can make something else work.

I'm back!

The 2010 one is a normal hau with a axle piece which came with this guy: tahu-bionicle-star1.jpg

But about the two masks a trade with a canister set would be awesome, but I'm sure we can make something else work.

Sorry, axle piece? So it's just a red hau?Anyway, what canister ere you after and would ou be up for a cash + masks trade or something similar? Any other items up for trade?

Thanks,

Anthony

The 2010 one is a normal hau with a axle piece which came with this guy: [img=http://pohatu99.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/tahu-bionicle-star1.jpg] But about the two masks a trade with a canister set would be awesome, but I'm sure we can make something else work.
Sorry, axle piece? So it's just a red hau?Anyway, what canister ere you after and would ou be up for a cash + masks trade or something similar? Any other items up for trade? Thanks,Anthony
Norik,!I've always been in love with Norik :) This'd be awesome. The red hau is a hau adapted to fit metru heads. Dunno which items do you want except the haus and a piano???

I'm back!

The 2010 one is a normal hau with a axle piece which came with this guy: [img=http://pohatu99.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/tahu-bionicle-star1.jpg] But about the two masks a trade with a canister set would be awesome, but I'm sure we can make something else work.
Sorry, axle piece? So it's just a red hau?Anyway, what canister ere you after and would ou be up for a cash + masks trade or something similar? Any other items up for trade? Thanks,Anthony
Norik,!I've always been in love with Norik :) This'd be awesome. The red hau is a hau adapted to fit metru heads. Dunno which items do you want except the haus and a piano???

Can't think of anything. Erm... might need some toa mata heads to put all the hau masks on, I'll check how many I have. Is cash a possibility?

Anthony

Hmm... hard to decide. (Got to admit, those are cheaper prices. About the price I was hoping for.)

hi tritoa here from Spain,do you have any sealed cannister sets,i have seen that you have a visorak,but do you have any more,i am very interested an have a postage address in the Uk.thanks an hope to hear from you soon.

Hey there, unfortunately that's the only one that is brand new and sealed. Sorry about that!

Anthony

hi tritoa here again,how about 4 pounds plus postage for the boggarak set?

Anthony

Sounds fair, where am I sending to?

How much would you take for Norik and Iruini? I'm really bad at making offers......-_-

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

I'll drop you a pm we can discuss further there.

Okay :)

How much would you take for Norik and Iruini? I'm really bad at making offers...... -_-

Erm... Would £10 be okay? ($16) Plus P&P? Where will I be posting to?

Anthony

How much would you take for Norik and Iruini? I'm really bad at making offers...... -_-

Anthony

Ohio, USA. Depends on the shipping cost.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Anthony

Delivery up to 5 days is approx £12 ($19). Up to 56 days is £7 ($12). I've used the 56 day one before with Toatapio Nuva and it arrived in about 5 days anyway. Luck of the draw with that one perhaps... These aren't as accurate as the shipping costs I've given others as I'm using my kitchen scales rather than those at the post office but a rough idea :)

Anthony

Delivery up to 5 days is approx £12 ($19). Up to 56 days is £7 ($12). I've used the 56 day one before with Toatapio Nuva and it arrived in about 5 days anyway. Luck of the draw with that one perhaps... These aren't as accurate as the shipping costs I've given others as I'm using my kitchen scales rather than those at the post office but a rough idea :)

Both of those are actually quite affordable. Shall we continue this in a PM?

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

If this has been updated recently, here is a list of stuff i would like. Could you give me a price on these?

• 8611 Orkahm
  • 4868 Gaaki
  • 4869 Pouks
  • 4870 Kualus
  • 4879 Iruini
  • 8742 Vohtarak
  • 8743 Boggarak
  • 8744 Oohnorak
  • 8745 Roporak
  • 8747 Suukorak
  • 8755 Keetongu
  • 8762 Toa Iruini

Edit: Individually would be the best! :)

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

If this has been updated recently, here is a list of stuff i would like. Could you give me a price on these?

• 8611 Orkahm
  • 4868 Gaaki
  • 4869 Pouks
  • 4870 Kualus
  • 4879 Iruini
  • 8742 Vohtarak
  • 8743 Boggarak
  • 8744 Oohnorak
  • 8745 Roporak
  • 8747 Suukorak
  • 8755 Keetongu
  • 8762 Toa Iruini

Sorry Mask collector, Toa Iruini is coming my way.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Ok sorry about that, take toa iruni off my list!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Anthony

Sounds fair, where am I sending to?

hi titoa here again,the cannister can be sent to the Bournemouth area,pm me your paypal address or payment details and we can get the deal finished.by the way i asked about the kraata aswell but you didn't mention anyhting about them,what's the score?

• 8611 Orkahm
  • 4868 Gaaki
  • 4869 Pouks
  • 4870 Kualus
  • 4879 Iruini
  • 8742 Vohtarak
  • 8743 Boggarak
  • 8744 Oohnorak
  • 8745 Roporak
  • 8747 Suukorak
  • 8755 Keetongu
  • 8762 Toa Iruini

Oh, I'm awful at pricing things haha. Erm... I guess this:

• 8611 Orkahm £2.50 ($4)
  • 4868 Gaaki £2.50 ($4)
  • 4869 Pouks £2.50 ($4)
  • 4870 Kualus £2.50 ($4)
  • 4879 Iruini £2.50 ($4)
  • 8742 Vohtarak £3.75 ($6)
  • 8743 Boggarak £3.75 ($6)
  • 8744 Oohnorak £3.75 ($6)
  • 8745 Roporak £3.75 ($6)
  • 8747 Suukorak £3.75 ($6)
  • 8755 Keetongu £9.50 ($15)
  • 8762 Toa Iruini ALREADY ON HOLD... SORRY

Total: £40.75 ($65) + P&P?

I'll take the roboriders/slizersI'll also take the bionicle shirt please

Okay, I'll check which ones I still have in a couple of hours and get back to you :)

hi titoa here again,the cannister can be sent to the Bournemouth area,pm me your paypal address or payment details and we can get the deal finished.by the way i asked about the kraata aswell but you didn't mention anyhting about them,what's the score?

I can't find where you asked plus I never said I had any :S Only the ones in the Rahkshi sets as far as i know. Sorry. I'll PM you :)

Anthony

Edited by Anthony_Dalek

Hello again, here are what i think i could do for these

• 8611 Orkahm $2
  • 4868 Gaaki $2
  • 4869 Pouks $2
  • 4870 Kualus $2
  • 4879 Iruini $2
  • 8742 Vohtarak $4
  • 8743 Boggarak $4
  • 8744 Oohnorak $4
  • 8745 Roporak $4
  • 8747 Suukorak $4
  • 8755 Keetongu $8

Total: $ 38.00 plus Shipping? so the total would be around $50.00 i'm guessing because you use the £'s and i use USD

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 8611 Orkahm $2
  • 4868 Gaaki $2
  • 4869 Pouks $2
  • 4870 Kualus $2
  • 4879 Iruini $2
  • 8742 Vohtarak $4
  • 8743 Boggarak $4
  • 8744 Oohnorak $4
  • 8745 Roporak $4
  • 8747 Suukorak $4
  • 8755 Keetongu $8

Total: $ 38.00 plus Shipping? so the total would be around $50.00 i'm guessing because you use the £'s and i use USD

Were they supposed to be £ signs or do you mean $38 + P&P = $50ish?

• 8611 Orkahm $2
  • 4868 Gaaki $2
  • 4869 Pouks $2
  • 4870 Kualus $2
  • 4879 Iruini $2
  • 8742 Vohtarak $4
  • 8743 Boggarak $4
  • 8744 Oohnorak $4
  • 8745 Roporak $4
  • 8747 Suukorak $4
  • 8755 Keetongu $8

i did mean it is USD so $38, plus the shipping. I would like to spend around 40 total, what can we do to meet that number?

Regards

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 8611 Orkahm $2
  • 4868 Gaaki $2
  • 4869 Pouks $2
  • 4870 Kualus $2
  • 4879 Iruini $2
  • 8742 Vohtarak $4
  • 8743 Boggarak $4
  • 8744 Oohnorak $4
  • 8745 Roporak $4
  • 8747 Suukorak $4
  • 8755 Keetongu $8

i did mean it is USD so $38, plus the shipping. I would like to spend around 40 total, what can we do to meet that number?

Regards

MC

Might need to knock Keetongu out at the minimum as the size & weight will knock shipping up a bit... I'm working tomorrow but I can box them up and get a fairly accurate estimate for shipping price on Sunday and we can go from there :)

Thanks,

Anthony