Brotherhood Of The Time-Travelling Warlords

Voltex

Tahu vs. Tahu MiniseriesBrotherhood of the Time-Travelling WarlordsPart 1 – Back to the FutureA Comedy by iBrow The Year is 2007... “Ugh, they put my pieces on wrong.” Pridak muttered, twisting his body around.Mantax shivered involuntarily as he places his spines on; nearby, Ehlek was putting together his own, larger, spines. “I CAN’T BREATH!” Carapar bellowed, gasping. “HOW AM I SPEAKING?! I CAN’T BREATH!”Pridak rolled his eyes in disgust, snapping his fingers; Mantax and Kalmah immediately picked the squirming Carapar off the ground and threw him up into the air, where he landed inside the fish tank. “That’s better.” Pridak smiled.“So what do we do now?” Takadox asked, slinking over.“Well... uh... I honestly don’t have a clue.” Pridak replied, shrugging.“We could always terrorize the Matoran!” Ehlek suggested hopefully. “No.” Pridak said sharply. “Tahu would never stand for that.”“Whatever, like I care.” Ehlek muttered.Pridak glared at him; Ehlek cowered, leaving a satisfied Pridak to turn back around. “I have a very nice goal in mind.” Pridak told them. “I say we-”“What?” Kalmah interrupted. “Go find the mask of life?”“Don’t be silly.” Pridak snapped. “It’s not part of a set yet!” Kalmah rolled his eyes, muttering something under his breath. Pridak sighed, shaking his head.“AS I WAS SAYING,” he continued, with another glare, “I think we should build a time machine!”“Wha...?” Takadox trailed off, thinking better of it. “Alright then.” “I fail to see how this will be of any use, but okay.” Mantax shrugged. “I’ll go let Tahu know what we’re doing, then.”“NO!” Pridak exclaimed. “We’ll surprise them.” The remaining Barraki followed him as he made his way towards the front of the mansion, leaving Carapar behind in the fish tank, where he lives happily to this day. Later That Day “Hand me the duct tape.” Pridak ordered.Mantax thrust it into his hand; Pridak ripped off a piece and placed it on top of the panel of buttons.“There.” Pridak stepped back, sounding satisfied. “We have built a time machine.”“How do we figure out if it works?” Kalmah asked. “Get me an apple, a sharpie, and a sticky note.” Pridak told him.Kalmah ran inside the mansion; a moment later he returned; Pridak grabbed the note and wrote: Future people, take a bite of this apple and then send it back.Thanks. Pridak, Awesome Set Supreme “Gotta be modest.” Pridak advised.Takadox sighed, shaking his head at Mantax, who shrugged. Pridak didn’t notice the exchange, tossing the apple through the time machine; it vanished into thin air. “Well, we know it went through time.” Ehlek smiled. “Now we can- OW, THAT HURT!”Ehlek staggered back, groaning and clutching his head; Pridak rushed forward, snatching the note off of the apple core. “We got a new note!” he exclaimed. “And it says... it says... it... stupid note.”He crumpled it up into a ball and threw it behind him, where it landed on Ehlek’s head.“What did it say?” Mantax asked.“it said that the future hates us, and that if we don’t send them one apple a day, they’re going to come and brutally eat us.” Pridak told him. “Why do I not believe you?” Mantax questioned.“Actually, he’s being honest.” Kalmah responded, flattening out the note. “Except he forgot to tell us that we need to send them at least four plums a month as well.” “The future sucks.” Takadox whined.“You know, it’s too bad we left Carapar in the fish tank.” Mantax sighed. “We could just feed him to them instead.”“That sounds like a great idea!” Ehlek agreed enthusiastically.“No it doesn’t.” Takadox argued. “WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP PLEASE?!” Pridak bellowed. “I’m concentrating!”“You’re just writing another note!” Ehlek protested.“Exactly!” Pridak said, exasperated. “I’m telling them to go find their own apples!”“But you’re fine with the plums.” Takadox stated.“Yes.” Takadox just shook his head as Pridak tossed the hate mail into the time machine.“And now we wait.” Pridak told them, sitting down. “Soon enough they shall send a reply apologizing for being dweebs like you guys.” “I’m not a dweeb!” Mantax protested.“On the contrary, you are the biggest dweeb of them all.” Pridak informed him.“Sad face dot com.” Mantax pouted. To Be Continued... Next time on Brotherhood of the Time-Travelling Warlords: >>The reply arrives! What was the future’s reaction?>>A trip through time!>>Will anyone die? Find out next time on Brotherhood of the Time-Travelling Warlords! There! Gosh!-ibrow

Edited by ibrow

What is Out of Water? Whatever it is, you posted the first chapter twice :). Jeez, you are a mess with titles, ibrow. ~TTG~

*Sigh*At least you got the chapter. I... have no idea why it posted twice. Whatever. Also, Out of Water is what I was originally going to call this mini series. As you can clearly tell, the change to the current (and far superior) title didn't happen until I orignally posted the first chapter. -ibrow

Tournament: Unsure. Possibly within the next week.Only one posting here: I dunno. Sadface. :(Next Chapter: Right now. Brother hood of the Time-Travelling WarlordsA Tahu vs. Tahu MiniseriesPart 2 – Out of MindA Comedy by iBrow The Year is 2007... Outside the Front Door: Pridak was smacked in the face with a box, clearly labelled “WE HATE YOU, PLEASE GO AWAY” on the front.“You know, I think you might have made them angry.” Mantax observed.“You think?!” Pridak snorted. “Open it up.” Ehlek did so, producing what appeared to be several hundred pages stuffed full of words at a size three font.“Wow....” The green Barraki trailed off. “How long do you think it took them to write this?”“I’d say seven years, four months, eleven days, and sixteen seconds.” Kalmah replied.“How do you know that stuff?” Ehlek asked in wonder.“It says it at the bottom of the last page, numb nuts.” Kalmah rolled his eyes. “What does it say?” Pridak said eagerly.“I’m not reading it!” Ehlek protested. “That’s... how many pages is it?”“How am I supposed to know?!” Kalmah snapped. “It doesn’t say that!”“Regardless, that’s several hundred pages. No way.” Ehlek responded. Pridak sighed and grabbed the first page; highlighted were the words “WE HATE YOU AND WANT YOU TO DIE.”“That’s it.” He decided. “We’re going to the future and smiting those foolish enough to oppose us.”“You’re kidding, right?” Ehlek asked.“No. Why would I be kidding?” Pridak questioned.Ehlek shrugged. “I’ll stay behind then.” “No... you won’t.” Pridak told him. “You’ll come with us. You first.”Ehlek screamed and ran inside the house, slamming the door behind him. As he did so, a loud crack could be heard, and a second later, his sobs as well.“Serves him right, breaking his limbs like that.” Pridak snorted, shoving Kalmah into the time machine. “Now off we go!”Pridak stepped in after Kalmah, and was quickly followed by Mantax and Takadox. The Future: Approximately 2020 “So, when exactly are we?” Takadox questioned, stepping into the future.“I dunno.” Pridak shrugged.“You!” a voice snarled. “Are you the ones who built that infernal time machine?!”Pridak turned at the voice; it was revealed to be none other than Pridak himself. “Wait-what?” Future Pridak stumbled back.“Yes, we did build it.” Pridak responded. “So why would you insult yourself? And is my memory really that bad?”“No.” Future Pridak said sullenly. “Say, you didn’t happen to bring any apples, did you?”“No.” Pridak snorted. “Apples suck. I have a plum, though.” Future Pridak caught the plum and tossed it away, onto a giant garbage heap.“What the heck happened here?!” Mantax exclaimed.“Oh, that war that started in 2010.” Future Pridak said casually.“What war?” Pridak asked.“Oh... what year is it where you’re from?” Future Pridak asked. “2007.” Takadox answered.Future Pridak shrugged. “Anyways, you’ll see. Now, take the side of the new set, and make sure to make him angry whenever possible. Also, make sure you and everyone else forget about Carapar, and then make sure to bug everyone else as much as possible.” “Any other valuable advice?” Pridak asked.“Valuable?!” Kalmah protested. “That’s the worst advice I’ve ever heard!”“Seeing as we’ve only been built for a day, that doesn’t seem too bad.” Takadox told him.“Not to mention this advice is coming from me.” Pridak replied. “Which means it is the best advice you’ve ever heard.” “Wait, won’t this create some sort of paradox?” Mantax interrupted. “I mean, if you die sometime before this time?”“Of course not!” Pridak gasped dramatically. “I’m guaranteed to survive until this moment in time!”“Uh... yeah, good luck on that one.” Mantax said sceptically, pointing at Future Pridak, who had collapsed to the ground and ceased breathing. “Darn.” Pridak said, snapping his fingers. “That feels kinda weird. I got to witness my own... my own... owww....”Pridak keeled over; in his place stood several matoran, one of whom had just finished stabbing him in the knee. “Darn it Vultraz, you missed AGAIN!” one of the matoran said, exasperated. “Ahkmou got the other one right in the back!”“Shut up!” the Matoran in front growled.“Ahkmou?” Takadox said curiously. “I recognize that name. You’re from 2004!”“Yeah.” A Matoran at the back growled. “Who are you guys? Wait, you look familiar... are you the Barraki?” “Yep.” Mantax answered. “Straight from 2007, minus Carapar and Ehlek. We just finished building this time machine! Isn’t it wonderful?”“That was the worst thing you could’ve said, actually.” Vultraz responded. “You see, we recently got lost here because of that thing, and we hate it. Thus, we hate you, too.” “Oh dear.” Kalmah said, grabbing Pridak and dragging him away from the Matoran group.“Well, uh... we’ll be going then!” Mantax chuckled nervously, backing away.“Yeah... we’ve actually got a... uh... business conference soon, so... yeah!” Takadox smiled feebly, tripping over a rock and hastily standing back to his feet. “ATTACK!” the Matoran screamed.“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!” The three conscious Barraki bellowed, running for their lives. “One day, and we’ve already established that Carapar needs to be underwater to survive and that Ehlek is a coward and that we’re all about to die except for them!” Mantax shouted. “Oh, cruel fate! Cruel, cruel- HEY, THAT HURT!” To Be Continued... Next time on Brotherhood of the Time-Travelling Warlords: >>Pridak re-awakens!>>The (hopefully) trip back to the past!>>Which Barraki will be the next to leave? Find out next time on Brotherhood of the Time-Travelling Warlords! Maybe someone else will post before I write chapter 3. -ibrow