8483124789_119e0f86a0.jpg(click the photo for the photoset) You think it's just an ordinary Throwbot revamp? Think again!Lets take off the head, and...wait, what is that? 8484219294_b6786fa665.jpg No.... 8484219248_aedff523bd.jpg The clever green fellow has turned this Throwbot into his own personal battlemech! Awesomesauce! Please to be enjoying.

tumblr_mqdlmepiG01rf11n3o1_500.png

OHMGOSH ARPY HII can't believe you're still around and alive and everything and you still build better than nearly everyone on this site. C:Also great MOC too I guess? Throwbots always need more love, and merging it with frogspace just makes it even better and the colour scheme is rad too.okay byeee~

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

While not the first Slizer revamp I've seen, I'm still very glad they're getting some attention. I've really been nostalgic for those older Technic sets lately, and have considered doing a revamp myself.So, onto the MOC. The biggest thing that sticks out to me with this guy is his bulkyness. He's just a huge tank of a Throwbot, utilizing a lot of parts well (I really like that chest armoring, I'll need to use those pieces more often), but this is both good and bad. The Judge I remember was fairly thin and agile looking, and I think this look would look better with Torch. It just seems really off to me.Now, as a frog mech (hilarious by the way), it looks awesome. The armoring is very consistent and smooth throughout, and a lot of pieces were used in great ways (like those arm thrusters) to make it look cohesive. The arm disk launcher would probably be my favorite part. The thrusters were well spaced throughout, and the usage of the original Throwbot bodies was a great idea (although Judge used the other body type, but this still looks cool).So, awesome MOC, just doesn't look much like Judge to me.

Hehheh. Wow, this is awesome =D

One question though, since the head rotates around to reveal Mr. Frogger, how is the head-articulation? In order to reveal His Frogginess, the center of rotation seems to be very much near the 'back' of the top (when looking at it from the front), and from experience I know that isn't a very good point to be rotating the head around - it just makes it look kinda...... weird, I guess.

iquXD5X.png

While not the first Slizer revamp I've seen, I'm still very glad they're getting some attention. I've really been nostalgic for those older Technic sets lately, and have considered doing a revamp myself.So, onto the MOC. The biggest thing that sticks out to me with this guy is his bulkyness. He's just a huge tank of a Throwbot, utilizing a lot of parts well (I really like that chest armoring, I'll need to use those pieces more often), but this is both good and bad. The Judge I remember was fairly thin and agile looking, and I think this look would look better with Torch. It just seems really off to me.Now, as a frog mech (hilarious by the way), it looks awesome. The armoring is very consistent and smooth throughout, and a lot of pieces were used in great ways (like those arm thrusters) to make it look cohesive. The arm disk launcher would probably be my favorite part. The thrusters were well spaced throughout, and the usage of the original Throwbot bodies was a great idea (although Judge used the other body type, but this still looks cool).So, awesome MOC, just doesn't look much like Judge to me.
I always fancied Jet as the leader of the original eight Throwbots, so I wanted him to look like a bulky boss sort of guy who can actually throw his weight around up there at the top of the Throwbot world as opposed to a gawky twig.
Hehheh. Wow, this is awesome =DOne question though, since the head rotates around to reveal Mr. Frogger, how is the head-articulation? In order to reveal His Frogginess, the center of rotation seems to be very much near the 'back' of the top (when looking at it from the front), and from experience I know that isn't a very good point to be rotating the head around - it just makes it look kinda...... weird, I guess.
The head is attached to one of those Exo-Force robot hands at the first axle behind the yellow visor. It can swing back and forth a little bit (about the same range as a minifig head with long hair restraining it), but it's not especially meant to go up like it does to reveal the frog.

tumblr_mqdlmepiG01rf11n3o1_500.png