Lemurian

ImageGallery(Click on the image to see the entire gallery)Lemurian is one of my latest mocs. Is supposedly based on a lemur, but looks more like a dinosaur to me. Is not the best thing in the whole universe, but I consider it to be one of my best creations. His head is my favorite part about him.Thanks for spending your time reading the thread, good luck in the contest to all of you =’)

Edit: Image linked - please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Do you remember love?
Do you remember? The time when our eyes first met?
Do you remember? The time when our hands first touched?
That was the very first time I set out on the journey of love.
I love you so.

just bows down and prays

This is like one of the coolest mocs i have seen in awhile. I mean the head and color scheme are great. those spike things are also just well amazing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This MOC is a marvelous piece of work. I note how the build is reminiscent of Sentrakh, in that the head seems to extend from the torso. I also find the head to be very good, as it no doubt is one of the more complex pieces of the build. Which part of this MOC do you supposed was the most difficult to assemble? I also like the assemblage of the staff and tail, especially how you used such and unorthodox method of building the latter. I like the Metru feet on the staff.

:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

just bows down and prays

This is like one of the coolest mocs i have seen in awhile. I mean the head and color scheme are great. those spike things are also just well amazing

Thanks for posting, glad you like it =)I was thinking in doing a revamp for this moc, unfortunately I didn't have enough time to work in it. Maybe in a near future I will upload a couple photos of the new version where you can see the improvement ='D

Really cool MOC. The head and the blade are the best parts of this. And all those spikes just add to the coolness. Good luck as well.

Thank you good sir =)

This MOC is a marvelous piece of work. I note how the build is reminiscent of Sentrakh, in that the head seems to extend from the torso. I also find the head to be very good, as it no doubt is one of the more complex pieces of the build. Which part of this MOC do you supposed was the most difficult to assemble? I also like the assemblage of the staff and tail, especially how you used such and unorthodox method of building the latter. I like the Metru feet on the staff.

:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

Sentrakh brings me back some good old memories, I never liked the 2005 combiners aside from Shadowed One =PNow going back to the topic, maybe the reason why the build is reminiscent of Sentrakh is because I tend to use a lot of Technic pieces for the main structure. Actually, I never got over the design of the godly titans of Bionicle, I still miss them, at least Dragon Bolt turned out to be an actually good set.The moc itself was pretty easy to build compared to other ones I made in the past. From the start I had a clear image of what I wanted it to look like. It strongly resembles a old moc I built way back in 2006. Most of the techniques I applied in the moc are the ones that I learned before, especially the legs, which are the first successful titan legs I managed to build. The most complicated part would be the head, because it changed a lot over time, and I didn't know how to make it look better.For the most part I'm satisfied with how this turned out, I want to give him another torso, but that's another story.Thank you for posting, I'm very happy that people actually liked my creation n_nThanks for everything, and sorry for bringing you trouble -Wind-, it won't happen ever again :wub:

Edited by Shimon the Digger

Do you remember love?
Do you remember? The time when our eyes first met?
Do you remember? The time when our hands first touched?
That was the very first time I set out on the journey of love.
I love you so.