Old BZP skin for current BZP.

Metax

Hi everyone!

So, I've been working lately on making a new theme for BZPower that is reminiscent of it's old theme.

Here's what I have so far:

Imaged Linked due to size

I'm still working out the tabs and the user bar. May also replace the icons as well.

Now, this theme is currently being developed as a Safari and Google Chrome Extensions. With a Firefox extension coming after those are finished.

What that means is you'll be able to quickly install the Extension, and BZP will have this new skin!

Note to staff: The CSS for this is also compatible with IPB 3.*, meaning you could incorporate it into BZP as a permanent thing if you wish.

-Metax

sig7.jpg
Hi, I'm Metax.  BS01's Lead Programmer and Longtime Bionicle Fan!

That looks nice, but no offence, I like the current one better. But that is some nice work in making that.

This theme is more for the people who preferred the previous theme. Or just like the Nostalgia of it. :P

sig7.jpg

I like it, I would use this if it were available. I agree with fishers, Tohu icons and a blue background would be good. I also think the header image could use a spruce up. The original is sort of blurred. If it were a sharper image, that would round it all off nicely.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Looks good, although I would suggest that you replace the standard IPB icons for the forums with Hapori Tohu faces. And if you really want to go all out, make the background light blue. :)

I like it, I would use this if it were available. I agree with fishers, Tohu icons and a blue background would be good. I also think the header image could use a spruce up. The original is sort of blurred. If it were a sharper image, that would round it all off nicely.

Thanks!

Well, I've got the icons added now. I'm not too sure about the blue background though, are you referring to the background of the site itself? Or the section where the individual topics are listed?

sig7.jpg

Looks good, although I would suggest that you replace the standard IPB icons for the forums with Hapori Tohu faces. And if you really want to go all out, make the background light blue. :)

Thanks! Well, I've got the icons added now. I'm not too sure about the blue background though, are you referring to the background of the site itself? Or the section where the individual topics are listed?
Section where the individual topics are listed. If you can do that in light blue, that would be nice, but not necessary. :)

I use Google Chrome. How do I use this theme? I really like it. I love the colour for the header.

You'll be able to Install the theme in the form of a Chrome Extension. Which I will be finishing up and releasing shortly!

sig7.jpg