header.png

Evil is in everyone.

Sometimes, even the ones who are supposed to be heros.

~FYI~

This is a story driven and graphic heavy, based around some writing I'm doing. There will currently be 5 chapters, each containing 5 to 10 episodes (comics).

Once the first saga (Chapter set) is complete, a new one will start if I have enough interest in a continuation.

PGSing is closed until chapter 2 at the very least.

That said, let us begin.

Chapter 1: Arrival

Episode 1 - Betting

Episode 2 - Thanks

Episode 3 - Protector

Episode 4 - Crash and Burn

Chapter 2: Calamity

Episode 1 - Deadly mix (alternately titled New Alliance)

Episode 2 - Illusion

Episode 3 - Every universe has a void

Episode 4 - Ptolemy

Episode 5 - Rahkshi Overlord

Episode 6 - Fallen

The Story so far (Character sheet and recap)

Chapter 3:

Other Stuff (I made this for you)

Darkside (Full header)

Meet my boomstick

Acknowledgments

I'd like to thank Soran, for being my biggest critic, which has helped me improve my author abilities tremendously, keep the thoughts coming man!

I also want to put a shout-out to the Great Mr. Gavla(Knuckles) himself, for being the inspiration for Helios' slightly twisted mind.

(the "knuckles part there is a reference only experience BlackOps 2 Zombies players would get)

And Axilus too, he's been helping with names and admiring some of my previews (UCS exclusive, sorry:P)

Backgrounds courtesy Google until I'm better at making my own.

Chimoru R was created by Soran.

Edited by Ptolemy

Interesting idea. I never heard of a comic epic (or an epic comic :D) before. I wonder how long he'll take to do something wrong, like falling in. The boomstick one was quite interesting, and the header pretty amazing. It's sort of foreshadowing that Helios (or whatever his name is) has a dark side in his past.

Alright everyone, here is episode 2!

Not too fond of the font in the first panel...still font hunting for the minions :P

Helios's font will remain as is, I like it.

I might add some more later today, but I have a paper to work on.

And yes, he cleaned himself up after disposing of the two that found him.

P.S.

I'd like to start a side comic series, strictly comedy and fully open for PGS/GSing from the beginning. It will be in rayg, I even have a first comic done if you guys think I should give it a shot. I really want to get back into the funnies:P

Edited by Ptolemy

Taking up a second series this early into this one is a bad idea.

I mean, I know I'm usually kind of supportive on this kind of thing, but I've seen too many comics fall due to excessive projects.

Anyway, on to the comic.

Wow...that's some strength there, punched right through him. I see you use blue blood too.

Helios' font and lines really show that he's on the border of good and evil. I think it's cool, seeing a character that demonstrates something like that.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I plan on making a new unit type, but I'll probably wait until toa are ready for Chimoru R. I'm thinking of making one GS (PGS?) spot available. Next episode will either include a big gun fight (more panels. I make each panel me at a time so it may take a bit :P) or a smaller fight and a GS/PGS.PGS/GS will be requested, most likely Axilus.No, don't ask if you can PGS yet.(That's aimed towards you Loganto, slow down a bit okay? :P)

I am very sorry to say that there is a very high chance of NO COMIC this Sunday. There is a list of reasons, most involving time constraints. I plan on working on today's episode later and releasing some other time this week if I don't make something else in its stead. Thanks for bearing with me and sorry again for this hiccup

Wow, it really has been two weeks since the last comic, so sorry everyone! I am glad to say though, that I have a comic ready!

Protector

To make up for now comic last week, I made this one six panels. My favorite is the third one, I feel like it needs a *whoosh* or a *thoom* sound effect :P

Anyone, I'm throwing around some ideas, and for the next comic I may do something similar to what Leraku does. There will be the regular link, but below it will be some writing, like a history brief to help explain somethings.

Also, its called a Sand Demon, or Sha' lug in native dialect.

This is interesting. The first comic was a little confusing along with the others, but I'll come back here later to get answers to my questions. I really like the betting comic, though.

Good job! I need to learn to use GIMP and Photoshop. :crying:

mindeth the cobwebs

New comic everyone! I decided to actually make up for no comic on schedule, so two comics this week!

Crash and Burn

Thus concludes chapter 1. Chapter 2 will start Sunday. (Warning you now, extreme conflict, violence, Helios doing what he does best, etc. wont be quite as...prevalent until a few comics into Ch. 2)

Starting Chapter 2, I will be accepting PGS. I will only take four at this time, on a first come first serve basis (but UCS members get priority).

I definitely prefer editing fight scenes, so much easier :P

As a side note, I've considered having someone sprite a panel that I would use, and I'll include a sketch of what I'm looking for if you're interested.

Alright, one spot left (thanks Malignus, Flaredrick, and Loganto for the info PM's!), might make a fifth spot if I'm feeling fancy (or too lazy to make another set of soldier types for another faction)I'll start working n the comic tomorrow, no fighting is planned but I'll need the time to find and edit the right background.I'll also take recommendations for character types.

WHATS THIS? AN EARLY COMIC!?

Deadly Mix

I plan on making another small comic, involving Malignus, Axilus, and some Federation soldiers, depending on when Axilus gets his sheet ready for me.

And yeah, epic gun battle coming soon. Not sure how I'll set it up though (big comic or multiple shorts consecutively, since the files can get pretty big)