The Ledgendary Ledgends of Ledgendaryness

Mentha

lllbanner3.png

welcome to my new comics The Ledgendary Ledgends of Ledgendaryness

your average BZP comic with more crazy than.... @0£"! I lost the script...

oh well..

Comics

1.the guy in the window looks shady

2.The Basement box

I'll accept PGS' and GS' if you PM me with Chimoru 3-shade sprite sheet and a description in this profile form thing

E.g.

Name: Potato

Powers: Wields the mighty power of Spudzy Galore

*Backround: he grew up ina small field blah blah blah

Dislikes: The sight of mashed potatoes

Personality:has much anger towards carrots

Favourite colour:

PGS

1---

2---

3---

4---

5---

6---

7---

GS

1---

2---

3---

4---

5---

6---

7---

8---

9---

10---

11---

12---

Edited by Mentha

lllbanner4.png

I can't form an opinion from this comic yet, other than the fact that you need to make the text easier to read (Choose colors wisely, it's ok to have a different shade of the same color for one character if it's the only way to make it readable) and spell things better.

Grammar is important and will make way more people pay attention and respect you, along with your work, by extension.

But I'll be checking back to this so I can see if I really like it or not.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Okay, the first comic seemed okay. But, why are there two shades of red when Vulcan is speaking? Also, not to be rude, but you misspelled 'Legends'.

the two red was a mistake. huh.... maybe I should use spellchecks

I would if I had 3-shade. I only have 6-shade.

if you want you could send me the six shade sheet and I'll make a three shade one

I can't form an opinion from this comic yet, other than the fact that you need to make the text easier to read (Choose colors wisely, it's ok to have a different shade of the same color for one character if it's the only way to make it readable) and spell things better.

Grammar is important and will make way more people pay attention and respect you, along with your work, by extension.

But I'll be checking back to this so I can see if I really like it or not.

thanks for the advice. I hope you do like it

lllbanner4.png

The first set of panels of this comic looked reasonably decent. I liked the guy in the window and the new character "Vulcan". Little violent, but at least he wants to something about the stalker. He could use a better name, however.The next part of the comic looks good as well, although I'm slightly confused as to what this flight scene has to do with the first part. The last part of it doesn't look so good. The background looks cluttered, washing out the text and making it hard to read. Also, the little green guy can't be talking to the audiance and the tan guy at the same time. Is this a different little green guy? Overall, looks good so far. A bit of touch-ups would go a long way, however.