Toa Radiak

Chro

Redeemed and transformed. 1363465768m_DISPLAY.jpg ^ CLICK FOR GALLERY ^ Yes, I know that this doesn't make sense canonically. But it doesn't need to. :PThe arms aren't that great, but I was aiming for flexibility rather than bulkiness.

The knees, ankles, and elbows have sand blue sockets, not grey. ;)Feedback is appreciated. Make sure to check out Agnavar and Karda! More MOCs coming soon.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I was going to say something in Mocpages, but decided not to.

Anyways, he looks fine, although he does look shorter than your others. Probably the size of an Inika. Though I do like the way his leg armor is, which looks really nice. I do remember you saying that the trans-blue is because of him being a former Av-Maotran. It would go great in an alternate universe storyline on how he becomes a Toa.

Edit: Spoiler tags for actual spoilers only, please.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I was going to say something in Mocpages, but decided not to. Anyways, he looks fine, although he does look shorter than your others. Probably the size of an Inika. Though I do like the way his leg armor is, which looks really nice. I do remember you saying that the trans-blue is because of him being a former Av-Maotran. It would go great in an alternate universe storyline on how he becomes a Toa.

I'm pretty sure he was about three studs shorter than an Inika build. Sometimes I build large MOCs, sometimes I build small MOCs. ;)

Another great MOC by Chro. I especially like the torso, the legs, and the weapon. The armor is really good and the weapon was a creative build.

Thanks Takua. Regular weapons are alright but they get bland.

but their spirits

Oh wow i have never seen such an awesome toa radiak. he truly looks like something that crawled out of destral. The Axe (i guess that is the weapon) is awesome especially with the blue bit. i like how you used blue eyes instead of the generic evil red eyes. The lower legs seem a bit bulky but overall pretty good. The way you gave him abs is pretty neat.

Overall i give it 4.8/5 for the only thing is the bulky legs

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh wow i have never seen such an awesome toa radiak. he truly looks like something that crawled out of destral.

Oh. I must've messed something up then... he wasn't supposed to be evil (thus the "redeemed"). :lol:

The Axe (i guess that is the weapon) is awesome especially with the blue bit. i like how you used blue eyes instead of the generic evil red eyes. The lower legs seem a bit bulky but overall pretty good. The way you gave him abs is pretty neat.Overall i give it 4.8/5 for the only thing is the bulky legs

Thanks. The blue eyes were just a color that better offset the red, and I don't really like how orange or red eyes make anything look evil (not really, but you know what I mean). The legs were supposed to be sort of bulky, but parts of them were unstable, so I built them up a bit. The HF knee armor was a random addition, just to see how it looked, but I decided to keep it there, too. I think the torso could be considered bulky as well, right? Obviously the arms couldn't, but as I said I was aiming for flexibility instead of armor. And I have no idea where you're seeing abs. :P

but their spirits

Oh wow i have never seen such an awesome toa radiak. he truly looks like something that crawled out of destral.

Oh. I must've messed something up then... he wasn't supposed to be evil (thus the "redeemed"). :lol:

>The Axe (i guess that is the weapon) is awesome especially with the blue bit. i like how you used blue eyes instead of the generic evil red eyes. The lower legs seem a bit bulky but overall pretty good. The way you gave him abs is pretty neat.Overall i give it 4.8/5 for the only thing is the bulky legs

Thanks. The blue eyes were just a color that better offset the red, and I don't really like how orange or red eyes make anything look evil (not really, but you know what I mean). The legs were supposed to be sort of bulky, but parts of them were unstable, so I built them up a bit. The HF knee armor was a random addition, just to see how it looked, but I decided to keep it there, too. I think the torso could be considered bulky as well, right? Obviously the arms couldn't, but as I said I was aiming for flexibility instead of armor. And I have no idea where you're seeing abs. :P

Well sorry i had missed the redeemed part. and i assumed the black pieces around the shoulder area was suppose to be abs. my bad lol

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well sorry i had missed the redeemed part. and i assumed the black pieces around the shoulder area was suppose to be abs. my bad lol

Haha, that's fine. And I'm pretty sure those would be pecs instead of abs. ;)

but their spirits

Haha, that's fine. And I'm pretty sure those would be pecs instead of abs. ;)

lol very true. none the less they add a nice touch to the moc

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Awesome! I like how well the eyes and the "light" in the halberd stand out! This is not related to the moc itself, but wouldn't Radiak's mutations affect his appearance as a toa?

EDIT: Also, why is that sand blue on his arms?

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Awesome! I like how well the eyes and the "light" in the halberd stand out! This is not related to the moc itself, but wouldn't Radiak's mutations affect his appearance as a toa?

They would. As I said, this doesn't really fit with canon at all. XD

Why not? There's sand blue in the knees and ankles too.

but their spirits

They would. As I said, this doesn't really fit with canon at all. XD

Why not? There's sand blue in the knees and ankles too.

Oh! I didn't notice that! :P

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I think you've done a commendable job here adding in details and such, but some places ended up a bit cluttered. I'm looking at the legs in particular here - those parts you used make excellent armor, but the Technic bits and bobs in the back throw the proportion off, especially when contrasted with the (relatively) thin upper legs and lower torso.Not to say they're not bad legs, per se, it's just that they look like they'd fit better on a larger MOC.I don't really have any other critiques except about the gray joints you used. It's not so noticeable on the legs due to the armoring, but they're a tad distracting on the arms. The trans-blue you used in some of the pictures is a superior option, as it contrasts nicely with the Metru red.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I think you've done a commendable job here adding in details and such, but some places ended up a bit cluttered. I'm looking at the legs in particular here - those parts you used make excellent armor, but the Technic bits and bobs in the back throw the proportion off, especially when contrasted with the (relatively) thin upper legs and lower torso.Not to say they're not bad legs, per se, it's just that they look like they'd fit better on a larger MOC.I don't really have any other critiques except about the gray joints you used. It's not so noticeable on the legs due to the armoring, but they're a tad distracting on the arms. The trans-blue you used in some of the pictures is a superior option, as it contrasts nicely with the Metru red.

Thanks for the feedback, Sumiki.

Yeah, I've been told that the legs are off. The problem with the lower legs was that I couldn't remove most of the Technic on the back without the legs falling apart... though of course I could've worked around that, so it's no excuse. :lol:

And eeeeeeeeeerrrr. People keep confusing the sand blue for grey (I should mention that in the OP). That's sand blue in the knees, ankles, "armpits" (closest approximation), and elbows; IRL it contrasted nicely, although the pictures didn't necessarily show it very well at all. Perhaps the trans blue would've been better, but I didn't have enough sockets- only six where I needed eight.

Anyway, thanks, I'll keep all that in mind. ;)

but their spirits