Hordika Dragon

Chro

8574989529_c87875b394.jpg Yes, I know this is nothing like the original. I liked the concept quite a bit, but hated the official representation, so I decided to make an attempt at a better version. Consider it a revamp in terms of idea, not in build.Feedback is appreciated. Make sure to check out Agnavar, Karda, and Radiak!

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

If this was canon, this would the most awesomeness Hordika Mutation ever. The wings and color scheme work great with this vision. Though they do look like a walking talking dragon. The wings remind me of Taka Nuvia's character. :P

Let's say a super venom of injected into a Toa, then they would come out like this.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

If this was canon, this would the most awesomeness Hordika Mutation ever. The wings and color scheme work great with this vision. Though they do look like a walking talking dragon. The wings remind me of Taka Nuvia's character. :P

Let's say a super venom of injected into a Toa, then they would come out like this.

Well yeah, it's supposed to be a walking talking dragon. Their mutation isn't complete, just physical, so they're still mentally themselves (just a little angrier, but that makes no difference to a Dark Hunter). I don't see why they couldn't end up like this- after all, we have no idea what the Dark Hunters that were mutated looked like initially. I figure this guy could easily be from one of the Barraki's species or something, right? :lol:

Anyway, thanks TFO.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Epicness! You kept the humanoid look. But also added more aspects of the dragon! The only thing that is bugging me is the "empty" space in between the green of the body

Thanks CK. I was going for a mix of the two, yes. Not sure what you mean by "space in between the green of the body". If you're referring to the small gaps at the top of the torso in the last few pictures, that's because the green Exo-Force arm pieces were attaches to the shoulders, which themselves were able to swivel. That's what caused the gap there. XD

Very nice! He looks perfect aside from the head, which is still very cool design wise, but doesn't look very dragon like to me.

Thank you, Garnira. Hmm... I thought the head was at least vaguely dragon-like, huh? :P Besides, I wasn't going for completely draganoid there, as I said it was a mix- the head would theoretically be one of the things not yet significantly mutated by the venom in his system.

but their spirits