The Feline Chronicles

No longer active

seperatelogo.png

yellow_olmak_symbol.png

PGS List Closed!1. Reznas2. Darcsyde3. Vataki4. Snicker5. Dr. Giggles6. Sybre7. Calvirick8. King Joe9. Biocryptid2110. Rahkshi OverlordGS List Open!1. Terra Nuva2. Flaredrick3. Charge_Beta4. TAHU20145.6.7.8.9.10.

Credits

Soran: Chimoru R

Season 2

Opening

Storyline Comics

Quest Part 1 NEW!

Non-Story Comics

Gangnam Style

Lazy

FUS RO DAH!

Slacking

Will bring Season 1 back soon!

Christmas 2012

New Year 2013

Edited by Felinuva Toa of Felines
  • Upvote 1

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Thanks everyone ^w^. I'm not getting used to some of the new site like when i'm making the links to the comics like the thing that would let u type in what u want the title of the link to be and Shadonix its "Oneker" not "OnekER".

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Thanks everyone ^w^. I'm not getting used to some of the new site like when i'm making the links to the comics like the thing that would let u type in what u want the title of the link to be and Shadonix its "Oneker" not "OnekER".

An easy way to do that, is just to type in the comic title, then highlight it and click the link button in the toolbar. And Oneker, Shadonix put the E and the R in caps, because your previous name was Oneka. -Rez

Hey hey, look who's back in business! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png And using Chimoru Kal to boot. I also see Simba has a new friend. Good to see you back, dude. Can't wait to see more comics. :pirate:

Simba's friend is Nala from the Lion King movie and don't forget to send me Ideas for new comics. Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Ok New Comic is out! I hope you like it! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Ok New Comic is out! I hope you like it! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Awesome comic. Do you use gimp to make your comics?
Yes I do

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

I need Posts please!

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like you'll have to try next year. :PA bit of advice, set traps. I have Joland design traps to keep my house safe from trick-or-treaters......actually. Don't let Joland design them. You'll get a restraining order.-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

Darn it! Didn't see the two new comics! The Hero Factory one was gold. And, wait, was that YOU in the cloak and Jack o' Lantern? *Goes to look at character sheet* GAAH! IT WAS YOU! NOW I'M SCARED!

Actually it was Dr Giggles in the cloack and Jack o Lantern.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Darn it! Didn't see the two new comics! The Hero Factory one was gold. And, wait, was that YOU in the cloak and Jack o' Lantern? *Goes to look at character sheet* GAAH! IT WAS YOU! NOW I'M SCARED!

Actually it was Dr Giggles in the cloack and Jack o Lantern.
Wait what? *Looks at past comics* Ohhhh.... *Facepalm*

Okay the next comic is currently being worked on and it will introduce the new PGS Calvirick and I'll have to start working on the Christmas Special Comic for Kahinuva's Christmas Comic Advent Calendar. You can still send me Ideas for future comics. :)

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

These comics are great keep up the good work, also how do you get chimoru kal? Do you have to be an experienced comic maker?

I started making Comics in 2010 and Toa Crashnio sent me the link to it. I decided to cancel my old Comic series and stat a new series since BZPower was down for so long.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

These comics are great keep up the good work, also how do you get chimoru kal? Do you have to be an experienced comic maker?

I started making Comics in 2010 and Toa Crashnio sent me the link to it. I decided to cancel my old Comic series and stat a new series since BZPower was down for so long.
Ahh I see, same here I started in 2010 too :)

Ok here is the new PGS introduction comic with Calvirick and King Joe

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Sorry for the PGS Comic being so short because i was in a rush of introducing the new PGS's but don't worry i'll edit it to be larger. I'll have to start working on the christmas special for the Comic Advent Calender.

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Nice to see you back Oneka! So, there's going to be another Comic Advent Calander? That sure brings back memories...Anyway, a little tip I'll throw out to you; When introducing Pgs, try to think of some sort of story, or humorous event that makes your character meet these Pgs, and them getting into the comics. It works out way better than just saying their names and showing their sprites. :P

Edited by Guardian Knuckles

Nice new comics Oneker! You're really improving! Your graphics are getting very good and your comics are improving overall. Also, I don't have a Chimoru Sigma Spritesheet, but I'll try to get one to you as soon as possible. Keep up the good work!-Rez

Thank you again Reznas. ^_^If you don't have a Chimoru Sigma Kit I can make one for you or you can get it from here. ;)

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

The new comic was funny.Just a tip, it helps to post in your topic when you have a new comic out. That way people will know when you have a new comic up when they see the topic has a new post.

Thanks for the Information Vataki but When I posted this Anouncement Comic, Gatanui deleted it because he said it was spammish.Im working on the Christmas Special comic right now for Kahinuva and I better finish it quick! :(I hope this isn't spammish. :(

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

The new comic was funny.Just a tip, it helps to post in your topic when you have a new comic out. That way people will know when you have a new comic up when they see the topic has a new post.

Thanks for the Information Vataki but When I posted this Anouncement Comic, Gatanui deleted it because he said it was spammish.Im working on the Christmas Special comic right now for Kahinuva and I better finish it quick! :(I hope this isn't spammish. :(
You misunderstood me. Your post was not spam because of the comic but because you had posted it in another topic entirely, namely this one. ;) On a less important note, I did not delete the post either, I never do anything about a post without giving the member a chance to fix it.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

You misunderstood me. Your post was not spam because of the comic but because you had posted it in another topic entirely, namely this one. ;) On a less important note, I did not delete the post either, I never do anything about a post without giving the member a chance to fix it.~Gata. ;)
Sorry Gatanui. :(

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Sorry Gatanui. :(
I am the one who needs to apologize. I guess I should have worded my PM better. :P~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

When's the next comic?Edit: Comments like these are best left in PMs as in a topic they are considered spam. For future reference!-Wind-

I'm still working on the Christmas Special Comic but its almost finished! ;)Here it is now! Christmas Special! Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE: