Avengers Vs X-Men

I had the chance to put a display in my LEGO Store--one of the perks of being in a LUG near a store that has a Window To the Community. I built a scene around the summer 2012 Marvel comic event Avengers Vs X-Men. You can find this at the LEGO Store in the Tysons Corner Center Mall in Northern Virginia for April and the first couple days of May.

While the comic series was mediocre overall, the inspiration was welcomed. I took that and created this:

avx_display.jpg_thumb.jpg

I've included the iconic Cyclops blasting Captain America scene:

cap_vs_cyclops.jpg_thumb.jpg

...as well as the fight that had everyone wondering how Iron Man even stood a chance:

im_vs_magneto_2.jpg_thumb.jpg

Iron Man in his mech, blasting the Phoenix Force, was essential to creating the Phoenix Five:

im_vs_phoenix.jpg_thumb.jpg

And I threw in a few other scenes to round it all out:

rogue_vs_widow.jpg_thumb.jpg thor_vs_namor_2.jpg_thumb.jpg iceman_vs_spidey.jpg_thumb.jpg wolverine_vs_hawkeye.jpg_thumb.jpg

And I couldn't resist throwing this underneath:

zdeadpool_and_loki.jpg_thumb.jpg

I have to admit, Rogue is one of my favorite figs I've ever made from a pre-established work.

More pix found here.

So what do you think? Who's side are you on: The Avengers or the X-Men?

-CF

Edited by ChocolateFrogs

nexo_shields_9.jpg

Heh, I thought that was a Sentinel Robot at first, but whatever it is it looks awesome. Great design, and the minifig fight scenes look pretty awesome too. Not to mention some good custom figs! The underground scene was funny too!

:music:

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta love deadpool... :) Really like the MOC, the mech is a really good design.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!