Something I noticed on 04 disks

Indigogeek

Hey all, no one I know of has currently mentioned this, but while mocing I noticed it. The 04 disks have little sections of their side, and the # of sides depends on the power level! Heres a couple examples:

http://bricker.ru/parts/32533pb665/

On this onu disk, the power level is 5, and there are 3 little sections on the disk (3 on the left of the #, 2 on the right)

Heres another example:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32533px4

this po disk has a power level of 4, and 4 sections! see? Thought I would share this! :P

Tu2d6W7.jpg

I didn't know this, an interesting find. Being honest, I never paid much attention to Kanoka. I've had a look at the designs on the front of each and thought about how each is relevant to the Metru in question, but other than that I never paid the design much thought. If I had more Kanoka, I might have noticed, but I only ever got one Kanoka pack, and it was disappointing and overpriced.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

• 2 weeks later...

am I the only one confused by this? I don't get what you mean by "sides".

On the sides, there are kind of little blocks surrounding the symbol. The amount of blocks shows the power level.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

• 3 weeks later...

I thought that everyone knew this. I guess not everyone was as interested in the Kanoka as I was. The Great Disks have a full circle power level indicator. I had the Le-Metru great disk (code 589), but I lost it. :cry: It was my most prized (Bionicle) possession!

EDIT: I FOUND IT!!!! :happydance:

Edited by MX5Miata
Bliss.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know where a blank glow in the dark disk would be from, did they make any, I have one from a friend who got the nuhrii set (spelling?) and he gave it to me, the centerof the disk is just empty, but it is glow in the dark

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging