For a while now, I wanted to start a comic series here since I read the Rules & Guidelines that approved comics here. At first, I wanted to do a Dragonball series, but I doubted I could pull it off and its release was delayed and ultimately cancelled. So I told a friend here named JiMing, a fellow diehard Sonic fan, about my plans for a Sonic the Hedgehog series, something that's easier to manage! After days of brainstorming and sprite collecting, I created the work of art you'll see below. A work of art that you may from now on call-

spc_logo.png

That title sounded appropriate for a Sonic series!

Character Sheet(s) coming soon!

Comic #1: Emerald Race

Comic #2: Virtual Data Hedgehog

Comic #3: Double Discovery

Comic #4: Escape Towards Trouble

Comic #5: Kahn vs. Omicron

Comic #6: Kahn vs. Omicron (Climax)

Comic #7: A New Objective

Comic #8: The Killer Test is Over

Comic #9: Static Encounter

Comic #10: Duo Duel

Filler #1: How Sonic Woke Up From His Coma (Leads up to comic 10)

Comic #11: The Problems Just Pile Up

Filler #2: Omicron Formation Conspiracy

Comic #12: Proof of Worthiness

Comic #13: Angry Mountain Hedgehog

Comic #14: Shadow Joins the Fight

Comic #15: Green vs. Green

Comic #16: "Virus".EXE

Comic #17: Virus vs. Chaotix (Net vs. Charmy)

Comic #18: Singular Chaos Power

Cameo list (If you have a Sonic character that you'd like to be part of this series, feel free to submit his/her sprites!)

JiMing (Main role)

stargatestaticTH (Main role)

I also reserve the right to make your character appear more than once and even get speaking roles. Y'all technically want that, right?

Since the credits list will eventually grow endless due to the amount of objects placed in the series and many unlisted creditors, I shall give credit to everyone who ripped/created the sprites and zones used in these comics. Also, I give credit to SEGA!!! for the characters and zones.

Edited by Sykreos the Challenger
  • Upvote 2

mindeth the cobwebs

YES! It's finally starting! And it starts with a good old fashioned race between two rivals! And it ends with Sonic falling off a cliff. Don't worry, Sonic once survived an entire fall from space in Sonic Advance 2! :PAlso, I think of Sonic's "NO!" from Sonic Heroes in the second to last panel.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

• 1 month later...

And so the true story begins. Yep, these comics have FAN-CHARACTERS. Madness, I know. It seems Kahn has unlocked a power. Which apparently makes him look like Shadow for a split second!

And so the true story begins. Yep, these comics have FAN-CHARACTERS. Madness, I know. It seems Kahn has unlocked a power. Which apparently makes him look like Shadow for a split second!

I forgot to mention that...It'll make sense in the next comic. Trust me.

mindeth the cobwebs

This series seems interesting.... I can't wait to see what happens next. You know when the virtual hedgehog was being made I thought it was going to be like a Sybre The Hedgehog.

Thanks. But you're gonna have to wait at least 5-6 more days before the next episode.And if that's what you were expecting, you're in for a real surprise!

mindeth the cobwebs

Yeah I just read it. Good comic, but maybe a virtual chaos control will be learned?

Hey, thanks. I hope you stick around because the comics will get far better! And although such an ability is perfectly possible, that won't be the awesome thing.

mindeth the cobwebs

liking it so far! think you might ever consider some actual GS and PGS instead of just some cameos?

(check your messages ;) )

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

New comic, fellow Mobians! The phrase "Ah, crumb!" is actually a reference to my grandma who uses the interjection whenever she makes a mistake. It's pretty funny, so I though I would use it here. Also, I resubmitted Comic 3 due to a minor error in the comic. I forgot to put "#3" near the logo! :D

Up next: Nothuh' fight scene and JiMing's character probably appears!

mindeth the cobwebs

Exciting newer comic, y'all! Eggman presents Kahn with a tough challenge against 0m!cr0n (translation in comic). JiMing, you're gonna love this one!

I actually wanted to make the comic longer, but it's 20 panels already (the longest Sonic: Pure Chaos comic so far). I thought if I finished the battle in another comic, it would increase the final comic amount. I want this series to have plenty of comics.

mindeth the cobwebs

YES! He finally appears! For those who don't know, Omicron is my character. I don't really care if I get laughed at by you people. :PSybre, you remember how the fight was going to proceed, right? As well as Omicron's special ability?

YES! He finally appears! For those who don't know, Omicron is my character. I don't really care if I get laughed at by you people. :PSybre, you remember how the fight was going to proceed, right? As well as Omicron's special ability?

To be honest, Omicron sounds like something Axilus would come up with.

I remember the special ability and the rest.

Edited by Ultimate Sybre

mindeth the cobwebs

Wow, you're just pumping out the new comics! That must be the effects of summer. :P

And now Omicron joins the side of good! Thanks to the memory of a certain orange two-tailed fox.

Kahn is wise to consider Eggman's offer, who doesn't like bacon?

interesting... it appears that we have two copy characters now. both VDC's, perhaps? wonder how sonic and tails would react to all that...

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

interesting... it appears that we have two copy characters now. both VDC's, perhaps? wonder how sonic and tails would react to all that...

No, Omicron is definitely not virtual at all. Perhaps Sybre will shed some light on his backstory later.

• 3 weeks later...

*comes back with extra life* Whoops. I didn't recognize him. Because honestly, who remembers Mecha Sonic?

Ah. He killed her family, and most likely her friends as well. I hope thing out work out between her and Omicron!

Wow, that story was pretty dark. Apparently Eggman is still a cunning and tricky villain after all...

And Metal Sonic really did kick butt! Can't wait to see what other battles involve him!

Hey, it's not as dark as Shadow the Hedgehog (video game)! Don't worry, Eggman will get what's coming to him later in the series.You won't wait for eternity. Metal Sonic is set to reappear in a few comics.

mindeth the cobwebs