Villain Pajama Party 2: The Quest For The Pie

Squishyfrog

disclaimer: I don't know why, but the paragraphs seem to not be showing up when I preview. Here's hoping that they show up when I post it!

disclaimer2:

http://www.bzpower.c...howtopic=333734 <link to the original and darn it what the heck is with these paragraphs they keep disappearing >:

Basically, I've been wanting to do a sequel to VPP for awhile now, but that was impossible because the forums were down. During that time, I tossed several ideas for a sequel around in my head, including a "Hero Pajama Party", some sort of story involving Savage Planet, one about the villains being low on money, and several others. But, when I thought about it, I realized that the first one was so much darn fun to write that I wanted a story where I could expand on the fun characters and solve the one mystery that was never resolved in the first place:

What really happened to the pie?

Villain Pajama Party 2: The Quest for the Pie

Chapter 1: The Quest begins

Von Nebula's room, 12:13 PM

"Is Thunder here yet?" Von Nebula asked he trusted henchbot, Rotor, as he pulled his travel bag off the dusty shelf and proceeded to set it on his bed.

"No, not yet," Rotor responded as he handed his boss a bottle of aftershave "But don't worry, we don't have to leave until 3:00."

"I know," Nebula said as he tucked the bottle away into his bag "I'd still like to leave early, you know."

"I can understand that," the orange clad robot chuckled as he tossed some shirts on the bed.

The large black bot promptly stuffed the shirts into his bag then walked over to his dresser and retrieved his glasses.

"Hey, Rotor!" Vapour called from the living room "Thunder's on the phone!"

"One second!" Rotor shouted across the hallway "Be right back, boss."

"Okay."

Von Nebula's living room, 12:18 PM

"Hey, Thunder, what's up?" Rotor asked over the phone "Is something wrong?"

"Kind of," Thunder awkwardly said "We kind of got a flat tire."

"What 'kind of'?" Rotor said, unamused.

"It's not like, all flat, just, like, the tire is all," Thunder forced a chuckle "Just one tire."

"Why don't you just fix it?"

"Well, the thing is, we don't have a spare."

Rotor chucked the phone halfway across the room in frustration, narrowly missing Vapour.

"Watch it!" Vapour barked.

"Imbeciles," Rotor sighed, plopping himself down on the couch.

Thunder's van by the side of the road, 12:20 PM

"Hello? Hello?" Thunder asked into his cell.

"Checkmate, now you have to king me or else I'll buy boardwalk," Meltdown told Corroder.

"This is our fifth game of Double Cranko already," Corroder moaned "Can we stop?"

"C'mon," Meltdown urged "Just one more game."

"You said that, like, a bazillion games ago," Corroder leaned back in his seat "And you won every time."

"Hmmph" Meltdown snorted, then turned to Xplode "Hey, Xplode, you wanna play?"

"Sure, just let me beat this boss first," Xplode answered, rapidly tapping buttons on his PSP "Oh yeah! Triple bonus!"

"Figures." the one-eyed robot shrugged.

Thunder walked into the van and sat down in the driver's seat.

"How's it coming along, Thunder?" Corroder questioned.

"Terrible," the silver villain sighed, rubbing his face.

"I got an idea!" the green, horned henchbot suggested "We could hitchhike!"

"Can't do," Thunder shook his head "No one in their right mind would drive four criminals and all their luggage to a secluded place in the middle

of the night."

The villains exchanged nods.

"But I do have a plan," Thunder said.

Von Nebula's living room, 12:37 PM

"What'd Thunder say?" Von Nebula asked Rotor as he came into the room, carrying his two travel bags.

"They blew a tire," Rotor shrugged "Now I don't know what they're going to do."

"Well, I hope they do something," Nebula said while he brushed his shirt off "I really don't want to be late."

"Same here," Vapour said, checking her watch.

"I'm going to hop in the shower then," the blue and black robot said "If anything comes up, just holler."

"Alright," Rotor responded "Come on, Vapour, I'll help you pack."

Vapour's room, 12:41 PM

"I wonder what they're going to do," Vapour pondered as she messily stuffed several random things from her dresser into her bag "I hope

they're okay."

"What, are you worried about you're little boyfriend?" Rotor teased.

"Stop it!" the blue gunslinger shot across the room "Xplode and I are not like that!"

"Sure, sure," the large orange bot said, unconvinced "Just tell that to Harryhausens."

Vapour quickly turned her head to look at her older sibling with a face of both anger and worry.

"Y-You know about that?" Vapour shuddered through her teeth.

"How could I not? I mean, 52.86 doesn't just mysteriously go to Harryhausens Sushi and Grill for the Romantic Dinner Special"

"Oh," Vapour slumped down into her beanbag "Why didn't you tell me you knew?"

"Because I didn't want to embarrass you," Rotor encouraged "Besides, that's over and done with, no need to worry about it."

Vapour looked up from the CD-infested floor and half-smiled at her brother.

"Now, come on," he said "Let's get your things packed.

Thunder's van by the side of the road, 1:05 AM

"This is taking about forever," Corroder grumbled.

"Hash # <--that is a hash. hobo says hols a gon toe yo faec"

"Turn off that stupid music," Meltdown snapped at Xplode "It sounds terrible."

Xplode mouths to the lyrics.

"He can't hear you, I guess," Corroder suggested.

"Hey, Thunder! How's it going out there?" the yellow roboclops shouted out the door of the van.

"Cold," came a blunt, monotone voice "It's time for someone to switch positions with me."

"I will," the green henchbot said while clambering to the van door.

"Okay," Thunder said as he climbed in "Good grief, it's freezing out there."

Meltdown wrapped his blanket around himself tighter then turned to wipe away some of the mist from the fogged up window, then peered out

and watched the snow gently fall to the ground.

Rotor's room, 4:46 AM

"Bored, boring, boredorino, borenut, borevinsky..."

"Rotor, are you finished packing yet?" Von Nebula asked his loyal minion in doubt "We're really late already."

Rotor, laying belly-down on his bed, slowly tossed balled-up socks into his travel bag "What's the point? They were supposed to be here two

hours ago."

"Well, you never know when they could show up," the large black figure said.

"...All aboard, overboard, he bored, she bored, everybody--" the orange clad henchbot yawned "--tired."

"If I make you some coffee will you finish packing?" Nebula urged.

"Okay," Rotor yawned.

Von Nebula's living room, 4:51 AM

The room was silent.

No one said a word.

The loudest noise was Vapour's watch ticking.

It was as if sound was nonexistent.

Then, a flash of light through the blinds.

The unmistakable sound of a car motor was getting closer and closer.

A knock at the door! A ring of the doorbell!

"Finally!" Rotor said as he walked towards the door.

"Hey, sorry it took so long," Thunder greeted as he finished buttoning up his jacket.

"Just so long as you got here," Vapour put in as she handed Thunder some luggage.

"So, how did you get here?" Rotor asked his silver companion as they walked across the yard to load up the van.

"Well..."

*flashback*

Thunder's van by the side of the road, 4:03 AM

Xplode: Hey, here comes someone!

Thunder: Great!

*the car that's driving down the road hits a hole dug in the ground(dug by thunder&friends) and comes to a complete stop*

Thunder: Hello, we don't care who you are or where you're going to, but we're taking your very roomy van and giving you our much less roomy

and kinda trashy one!

*end flashback*

"...So that's how got our new van."

"Nice work," Rotor said, closing the back door of the van "Well, that's the last of the luggage. Let's get this show on the road!"

Thunder's new van, 5:02 AM

"Everyone all buckled in?" Von Nebula asked as he checked behind his seat.

"I am," Xplode said as he sipped his hot cocoa.

"Me too," Vapour drowsily in as she rested her head on her pillow.

"Done and done," Corroder answered.

"Same here," Thunder said as he untied his shoes.

"Zzzzz..."

"Meltdow-- Oh, he fell asleep. Guess he can't handle these early hours very well. Thunder, would you buckle him in?" Nebula questioned.

"Sure thing,"

"Is that everyone, then?" the black and blue robot examined the van.

"You forgot yourself," Rotor smirked.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah." Von Nebula chuckled as he clicked his safety harness into place.

Rotor smiled as he turned the ignition and backed the car out of the driveway, then turned left down the snow-covered, star-lit road.

"Time to find out what happened to the pie."

~~~~~~

Input is greatly appreciated.

Edited by Squishyfrog

overlordsukapon.png

• 2 weeks later...