BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Syvra

You know he is getting away.

Oh i am aware of it. He may back away but he can not get that far.

Oh goody a plan.

You know it.

He turned to look at Litozen and he seemed to consider something

"Well she and i met while i was exploring the old mines near the flooded one. Apparently she was dumb enough to go in there without a lighstone. So i gave her a lightvine i created."

Even though it could not be seen syvra was slowly having miniscule thorns spring up on the ground around litozen. These thorns were like the spore he used on the toa who he got litozen's matatu from. One step in any direction and he would hit it.

"she so far has not proved herself to be of any trouble."

OOC: and i know he is a humble zombie but still syvra does not like him for some odd reason

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Yuria

it was apparent that no one noticed me. I left the toa of earth and the Fe-matoran to themselves, and began wandering. Pretty soon, I was lost. I tried to make it back to my drill but I couldn't find it. it seemed as if there was no way out. I decided to take a chance "Help!" I shouted, no response. "Help!" I shouted again, no response. "HELP!!!!!!" I shouted as loud as I could....

OoC: Yuria is open for interaction from anyone

picasion.com c4ba807b638d12d03dd390658f770e50

TANNOHK-KAL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a world filled with peace,

one shadow will spark a war

My epic, Shadow Destiny: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10089

IC: Calkf Joai

It's hard being a therapist in a world where everyone needed therapy. None of them believed that they actually needed therapy, so nobody ever came to her little hut to pay her ridiculous amounts of money so she could listen to their problems and try to help them with them.

Maybe if she lowered her fees?

Still, there wouldn't be any people coming, and lower fees meant that she'd have to scrounge up more widgets to pay her rent.

Such was her life.

Oh well.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Ic: Anthyn

"Boop."

IC:

Anyanka's eyes widened in protest and she reached out with exerted grunts as she tried to get the armspan to poke Anthyn back in the nose. It was to no avail; the Valkyr was too far away for her and her index finger faltered with a tired poofing sigh onto her knee along with the rest of her hand. She held her breath and pushed forward this time, reaching out so hard that her elbow almost popped so that she could touch her angel's nose. If only she could reach just a couple more inches, scootch forward a little more, she would be UNSTOPPABLE. MWAHAHAHAHAH--

Anthyn scooted back. Anyanka's arm fell again onto the empty crow's nest.

"Hrmph," Anyanka frumped, arms crossing as she sat back against the wooden support of the crow's nest and let her back contour where it may. "I'll bet Embok'll let me boop him. Right, Embok?"

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Ira

"This is it," the toa of fire rasped in a voice befitting a madman. "Cinnabar. From it the silver water, mercury, can be produced." Ira was crouching down in a tunnel deep beneath Onu-Koro, holding a metallic chunk of ore in his hand. "But it isn't enough. I need more. MOOORE!!!" Putting the minerals into his bag, he grabbed his pickaxe up off of the ground. Producing a flame from his hand, he looked around the tunnel. "Cinnabar and sulphur deposits aren't very common in this area. Turnout has been quite low." Ira continued to think to himself even as he continued walking. "Perhaps a hot spring-wait, do we have a hot spring? Ta-Wahi should have some; it's right next door to a volcano..." Thoughts continued to swirl in his mind even as he began to trek back into the village.

Emerging into a higher level cave, Ira looked around. Sitting down on a rock, he opened his bag to check the acquisitions of his expedition. "Hm... Perhaps Po-Wahi would be a better choice? The rock quarries there produce lots of stones. But wait, Onu-Wahi is known for its protodermis mines, isn't it? Argh..." Ira got up from his rock and started walking towards the village.

Syvra looked to Litozen and with a flick of his mind he removed the spores and approached Litozen

"Come on litozen, Let's talk alone from peering eyes and curious ears."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Litozen

"Fine. I'll generate a sound barrier as soon as we go somewhere out of sight like i always do."

Letting his guard down if only slightly, having not seen the spores when moving, he nodded and began to follow Syvra. But part of his mind - somewhere near the back - was insisting not to go, he let go of his better judgement, wanting to find out what exactly is up with his ally and why his story wasn't quite adding up. He left Thentyle with the newcomer, feeling it best not to get too acquainted.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

And with that Syvra led Litozen to a secluded section of Onu-koro and left Thentyle with Rakona

The dim one may serve some use after all

Indeed Venixa indeed.

"So litozen tell me what you really think of that Thentyle person?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Litozen

The Grey De-Toa shook his head as he cast a sound barrier that completely muffled the outside area, as well as generating the slightest of echoes within the barrier."He has potential to be a tool, if nothing else. But unfortunately I don't think his heart's in the right place. That said, I can't deny that I feel there is something interesting about him. And what of that other being?" Litozen quickly spun the question around into an interrogation, "You said she has proved herself not to be a bother but do we have much more to go on? They both don't seem right for our aims." As he ended the sentence, Litozen had no idea of how different Syvra's aims had become.

OOC: Melna and party from Ta-Wahi

IC: Melna (Onu-Wahi Tunnels)

As their steps echoed through the tunnels, Melna was walking first, steadfastly heading into the darkness before them like the brave adventurer she imagined herself to be. Her steps were determined, quick, with a sort of bouncy flair to them, reflecting the pent-up excitement within the Lesterin.

Lightstones were embedded in the roof on set intervals, each time illuminating Melna's copper armor and mask to stand out in stark contrast from her otherwise black body, appearing as if it was hovering in thin air, like ghastly torches flickering with cold, yellow light.

She was holding her spear in a tight grip, like an especially cool cane, her shield was safely strapped to her back, with her twin knifes resting safely in separate scabbards on each side of her hip. And as her curious eyes darted back and forth, sucking in every little detail before her, her ears tuned to the sound of her companions' footsteps behind her, assuring that she was not alone.

If there was one thing, at all, that Melna had considered a drawback to her new lifestyle, it was the possibility of ending up doing it alone. Helios and Colx had other roads to travel for the moment. But she'd been lucky enough to meet these two fellows, and this time she could even enjoy the luxury of associating with people other than Gravity elementals like herself.

"Gravity's an awesome element and all. I mean, the stuff that Helios can do... just awesome" Melna mumbled to herself "But there's more than one Kikanalo in the herd"

She tought back to Day's little trick at the Lavapool Inn. Sound seemed like a very interesting element to her, and she couldn't wait to see what else the De-Toa was capable of. And when it came to Lux, at least he could play the piano like a boss. That had to be worth something, right?

Add to that Day's mysterious flair and Lux's clumsy likeability, and she had no shortage of things to thank the Great Spirit for.

Melna took a deep breath, and kept walking, focusing all her attention at the road before them for now.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra shrugged

"The only reason she is of any value is because of her servant. Somehow she has an undead being following her. I do not quite understand the beast but he does serve a purpose. That is the only reason why i have brought her. While i can raise the dead temporarily with Venixa this beast does not rely on her mask or anything."

Dang Syvra you lie through your teeth

Yes. Yes i do, But he does not know that

True. But do you plan on converting the heathen?

No.

Why?

He may serve a better purpose. I will allow him to believe i am still seeking to form a group of beings who followed makuta's ways but each being i will eventually bring to Rakona to have her convert them. He will be my unwitting recruiter.

Ahh... That is quite the clever plan. But what if he discovers us for what we are now?

Simple. We kill him.

Syvra looked at the ground then to the area around him

"I am thinking We bring her along for a bit. See how her and her... Thing does and if it works out we have her lead Thentyle while we split up? How does that sound?"

It may not be apparent but Syvra really despises Goran.

OOC: Sorry. my mind was a bit hazy

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC:

Gakona? As in a shipping between Goran and Rakona? :P

IC: Rakona/Goran

The Lesterin looked at the Toa. "So we're together now." She made a slight nod to Goran, who started to walk towards Thentyle, about to slam his the back of his swords into the Toa.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Day

Out of the whole trio, it was Day who embraced the darkness. Shadows clung to his figure, his sleek, jet black body fading in and out with every lightstone they passed, resembling a silent spectre whose only trace of life lay within the fiery infernos of his eyes. Even the echo of his footsteps seemed inferior to those of his acquaintances, adding to his ethereal effect.

Reassuring as his presence was, it was eerie all the while.

The De-Toa hung near the back, keeping pace yet a look of contemplation settled on his face, apparently lost in deep thought...

The scene painted in his mind was as dark as the sombre tunnels Day now travelled. In fact, it was all too similar...a room composed of cold concrete, not a window in sight and a lonely torch hanging by itself on a wall across from the room, reminiscent of a lightstone.

The only difference was the bars, constant reminders that escape was far beyond his reach. On some days, they were mocking and more than once did he attempt to choke out the life they didn't have, yelling his throat raw in hopeless futility.

At that moment however, it was Atvin who sat in the corner of the cell, head hung low, all fiery passion having deserted his eyes. If he looked at himself in the mirror then, odds were he wouldn't recognize the poor soul staring back. Time spent in prison had slowed to a crawl, stretching months into years and years into decades, taking its toll. How did he end up in such an infernal dungeon?

Oh yeah...her...the mere thought fuelled a fire in his heart so savage that it threatened to consume him in an inferno of rage. Luckily, a distraction stepped in to veer his mind off the path of self-destruction.

Atvin looked up, facing a man outside his cell, barely visible in the dim light. He recognized the voice however, as the visitor spoke three words that were forever to be seared into the darkest depths of his memories.

"One last job."

Day then snapped back to reality, looking around as if realizing for the first time where he was. A deep sigh escaped his lips and so, he marched onwards, hiding the grim expression beginning to surface on his face.

IC: LitozenLitozen considered it for a moment, the scope on his kanohi focusing and retracting numerous times as he did so, until he finally nodded in agreement. "...very well, you've convinced me. We'll do as you say, and see if she can be of assistance." He was not to know, for now at least, that this had in part sealed his fate to a path of pain and quite possibly eternal danger...even moreso than if he'd stayed true to his current convictions.IC: Thentyle"Uh, yeah I suppose we are. So what kind of things do you do here in Onu-Koro? I didn't see you around back when those rahkshi attacked. Then again..." He looked away for a moment, unforutnately for him in the opposite direction to where the servant of his new associate was sneaking, "...I had my own problems to deal with back then. It wasn't pretty." Just the memories of his sudden loss of control during that event made the bulky Toa of Earth feel weak. Though something else was beginning to fall on him; a feeling of fear, danger. But by the time he realised to look around, it was too late.

OOC: take it from there, Lupus

Syvra smiled lightly as he heard this and wrapped an arm around Litozen suddenly

"Good that is what i like to hear. But first we must think what our next course of plan is. I am thinking we will need to leave Onu-koro soon. But the question is where we go next. I think we can mark Le-wahi of the list."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Darkmine/Onu-Wahi)

The Grand Master of the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an stalked the damp tunnels that led to Darkmine. He had been alone in the cavern for a week or two, it seemed. And he had gotten fairly sick of the place. The fresh air of the tunnels, the relative freedom they offered, it was too tempting to resist. Mounting his Ash Bear, he entered the Onu-Ko Highway. Perhaps their might be a heathen or two to capture, maybe there was a caravan to sack. Larikon didn't particularly care. He was on the open road, just as he was once before. Before this whole Ak'rei'an business.

And so he rode.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Once again, Ira found himself in the tunnels. But this time, he was not in the deep, dank, abandoned tunnels of the Onu-Wahi underground. No, this time he was in a more public route, the Onu-Koro Highway, heading for Le-Wahi. His search for minerals had led to numerous successes; now, it was time to gather plants. Plant alchemy had been a long-neglected field of his; perhaps it was time to explore the field. Bag of minerals in one hand, flame in the other, he trudged through the tunnels, heading for the jungle of Le-Wahi...

OOC: Seeking interaction with Larikon.

IC: LitozenWarning bells should have been ringing when Syvra performed such close contact, though Litozen put it down to their relationship somehow strengthening.

"I agree. I've spent too much time in the trees. Any way..." He considered each of the Koro, their strengths and any known faults...or at least, what used to be their faults prior to the Rahkshi attack. "Po-Wahi is the closest, but it's also the hardest to move freely in...not to mention insufferably bright. So for the sake of distance I'd recommend wither Ko-Koro or Ga-Koro." He remembered hearing that Ga-Koronians were very trusting people, but he had no doubt that information was now long since untrue.He made a move and ducked out from Syvra's arms, starting to feel a little weirded out by the change in behaviour.

Syvra laughed softly as he watched litozen sneak from under his arm

"Yes, Ga-Koro would be best. I have been quite intrigued by that location despite going there only once."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:Miraul smiled,"Mata Nui Cow's Milk, please. Vilak, myself and the rest of the Toa Akiru run the Toa Akiru Forge. We make a lot of things-tools, weapons, furniture, anything else you might need designed. Our two specialty materials are metal and crystal, since we have some Toa of those elements. Vilak and I in particular offer expertise in weapons."

Vilak smiled ,"I second Miraul's order. So what are you folks doing in Onu-Koro at this hour?"

IC: Zeal, Sister / Onu-Koro - Restaurant Interior

'We're looking for a friend. Well, two. Sister?' He gestured down to his companion.

The Le-Matoran cleared her throat, trying to make herself sound much more professional than she actually was. 'First off, I'm looking for my sister. She's a Le-Toa, with a Kanohi Huna, and three daggers. Zeal here is also looking for a friend of his, a Vo-Toa, Kanohi Calix, wields a scimitar.''Also,' Zeal began, 'I'm looking for Toa that can help me with... a personal task.' He took a sip from his newly-arrived tea. 'I will warn you, though. I'm not sure what the outcome will be, if any, and if there is one, it will only benefit me. But I can't do it alone.'

Edited by Zeal

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Dekuna): "To be a little less cryptic," the toa of sonics put in "he has lost his powers to this object the mataraka, and believes that he may regain them if six toa combine their powers to open it. Between the three of you and the two us us, we would have five of the required six".

ppg2.png

IC: Zeal / Onu-Koro - Restaurant Interior'I prefer cynical, personally. The concept carries slightly more positive connotations, and is a lot more fun.' He once again sipped at his tea, only to found his cup was empty.'And I think that's our cue to decide, ladies and gentlemen. Will you help us?' Zeal wasn't in a mood to muck about.

Edited by Zeal

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Onu-Le Highway/Onu-Wahi)

The Onu-Le Highway was a place Larikon usually avoided, and told his cultists to avoid. It was a heavily trafficked, heavily patrolled area. Not a good area for a small, hyper-aggressive cult to be prowling. But still, in his boredom, Larikon quietly entered the highway, in search of some Kofo-Jaga to spear, or a caravan to attack, if he was lucky. Riding slowly through it for an hour, there was nothing.

Until he noticed a Toa in the distance. Ira.

His great Ash-Bear, Lutrez, let loose a deep, intimidating growl. Larikon quickly slid his black-steel greathelm over his head. Grabbing the lance strapped to the saddle, he rode in closer. This being, it seemed, was perfect material for conversion. A Toa, probably a loner, walking away from a group in the tunnels. No one would miss this Toa, he presumed, which made it all the better. He cried out to Ira, in his deep voice tinged with zeal:

"Do you accept Ak'rei'an as your lord? The one and only savior of Matorankind! And do you reject the false devils of Mata Nui and Makuta? Tell me now!"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

"......"

"... What?"

​Ira stared flabbergasted at the incoming Fa-Toa riding on an Ash bear. "What is an Ak'rei'an? Is it some sort of mineral? Could I use it in alchemy?" Ira stared at the random "crazy-preacher-bear-rider-dude" trying to process what he just heard. Finally he sighed "That guy probably ate too much mercury; he's as mad as a hatter." Ira began to walk again, but this time keeping a careful eye on Larikon.

IC: Rakona/Goran

The loyal zombie trudged behind Rakona, with the limp body of the heathen Thentyle strung across his shoulders. Rakona was in front of him, and they entered the tunnels to Ko-Wahi towards Onu-Wahi. And then she saw her lord, Larikon talking to another heathen.

"Ak'rei'an is the one true savior of our people. Mata Nui and Makuta are false gods, mere mortals pretending to be greater than what they really are. But Ak'rei'an is the one true divinity on this world. Ak'rei'an is our benevolent master, a lord of life and death. We have been blessed with his gifts."

Rakona yelled out this to the heathen, the ignorant fool. They would convert him with the others.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Onu-Le Highway/Onu-Wahi)

Ira had a poor choice in words. Larikon looked at the Toa, dumbfounded at his frank ignorance of the faith. His mouth gaped open for a second, under his helmet. Regaining his composure, raising his lance, and building up his voice, he yelled:

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT AK'REI'AN!! HE WHO DIED BY MATA NUI'S EVIL FOR MATORANKIND!! YOU SHALL SEE THE FAITH HEATHEN!!"

Positioning the lance, Larikon charged.