BIONICLE MAFIA: 5.2 EDITION - Now with more trees!

Voltex

Deep into the distance on the vast fields stood two lone figures - the only two left in their world. Desert stretched miles into both directions as the figures - one male, one female - stood in silence as they surveyed the pile of corpses and the ashes left over from the many - guilty and innocent alike - burned alive for perceived crimes. They said nothing, as they thought to themselves that they could have been the ones to be killed, and their bodies lying on the ground with other survivors above them. Why they kept coming back was beyond their comprehension - why did any of them come back? The bloodshed they all thirsted for was satisfied in one life only to be reborn stronger the next. Presently they walked along and found a two-lane road stretching out into the middle of nowhere as a jet-black car slowly rolled along in the distance, lights inching ever closer. Within short order the car stopped in front of them, and from the passenger seat emerged a figure cloaked in the same pure black as the car. His noble Huna was iridescent in nature as he towered above the two. "Survivors?" he asked. They nodded, to which he grimaced. "I don't think that was supposed to happen. You're all supposed to die." "We don't want to ... not here," the female survivor implored. "Is there a way to take us with you?" "Unprecedented. This place requires bloodshed." "But enough blood has already been shed! Isn't it enough?" The figure breathed as he looked into the distance. "No," he said at long last. "But you do need to see this." He walked over to the trunk of the car and popped it open, quickly rifling through rather scary-looking equipment until he brought out what seemed to be a large metallic red hammer. "Do you see this?" he asked. "It's called a banhammer. Well, they call 'em banhammers ... there's only six known ones but one's been missing since 2005." "Yeah, I've seen 'em before once ..." the male survivor said. "Wasn't pretty. That's not really one of 'em, though, is it? I mean ... it's kinda small." "True," the figure said, looking at the hammer. "That's just what they call 'em, though. This particular model doesn't ban you permanently - just from this world, you see. That's what I'm here for, you know." With that, he flipped the hammer over and swung at the male survivor's head. Before he could react, the hammer made contact with his head, and the survivor was a survivor no more. The one survivor now stood shaking in fright. "I'm sorry for this," the figure said. "I'm really sorry." With that, he struck her, and she likewise disintegrated. The figure casually threw the hammer in the trunk and sped away into the distance as the desert around them fell away into the abyss. "Game's over, folks," the figure muttered to himself through a mischievous smirk. "Topic closed."

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg