ExDee Kit (Re-Up)

InikaMahri0607

I stumbled upon this kit again after looking through my computer's hard drive and decided to get back to it. The other topic died, unfortunately for many, as nothing much was being added at the time, so I took the liberty of reposting the kit that ExDee/Sylux created just before leaving BZPower (giving us permission to contribute), while adding in a few fresh additions. As always, credits to ExDee for the kit, as well as everyone who contributed (myself included) ^_^ (I hope my extensive list of sprites doesn't bother anyone... I get bored rather easily :mellow: ) exdee_kit_addition_-_updated_contrib-add_kit.png

New additions (since last seen):

• More frontals (masks + torsos)
  • A few masks + visors
  • Added 'Predator' kit
  • New workspace layout
  • A few tweaks here and there

Link (.PNG) Thanks to weirddisplayname and Bones for permissions to re-upload the kit :) I am also assuming ExDee would've liked the kit to continue as well... hope it's not wrong of me to do so.

Edited by InikaMahri0607

5g7rqpa1gw60jgt206jr.png

Meet the family...

(The Crucified Predator didn't make it to the family photo... luckily, we have him at his finest (or worst) condition right here:

http://images.wikia.com/avp/images/3/38/Gallery_6395_12_41519.jpg)

Holy cow, that's a lot of masks!

I never saw this kit back in the day, but it looks very well-done, especially with so many people having contributed to it and still keeping the overall theme the same. Three and a half thumbs up.

banner.jpg

Update: 11/06/2013

• Added more Pred masks (Dark, Bone Grill, Guard, Stalker)
  • Added new 'blue visor' head (for Stalker Predator)
  • New Predator frontal sprites
  • Added re-breather mask ('Accessories' category)
  • Re-tweaked a few masks

^_^ I'll just take a break now...

Edited by InikaMahri0607

5g7rqpa1gw60jgt206jr.png

Meet the family...

(The Crucified Predator didn't make it to the family photo... luckily, we have him at his finest (or worst) condition right here:

• 2 weeks later...

This kit has been through three topics and this one's about to die....

Not gonna let that happen. So, back in the day I actually did consider using this kit for comics and I still do like its style so,....

I know it's not much, but I'll probably make more.

So, yeah, here's a Back Hau. (Credit to Exdee for both of the front Haus which I modified to make the back Haus.)

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Interesting ^_^

I was also considering rotations, but I thought it may take too much time to do for each part...(*hint-hint* :P )

5g7rqpa1gw60jgt206jr.png

Meet the family...

Interesting ^_^

I was also considering rotations, but I thought it may take too much time to do for each part...(*hint-hint* :P )

XD (Pun not intended, but thought about before typed)

Sure, I've got a Hau sittin' by me right now. If you give me a little while, I should be able to make some thing.

Hau Rear (Credit to Exdee for the 45 degree angle of a Hau which I modified to make this Hau.)

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Sure thing :) I may take some time to do some as well :D

Back views are usually pretty straight forward as long as you have the front view.

EDIT: How easy it ? Well, I made this Back View of a Great Tryna in about two minutes.

Oh yeah, they are pretty easy to do :D back views can probably be done in no time flat :P just the side and three-quarter views may be a bit of a hassle, and that's what I'm a bit worried about...

5g7rqpa1gw60jgt206jr.png

Meet the family...

Back views are usually pretty straight forward as long as you have the front view.

EDIT: How easy it ? Well, I made this Back View of a Great Tryna in about two minutes.

Oh yeah, they are pretty easy to do :D back views can probably be done in no time flat :P just the side and three-quarter views may be a bit of a hassle, and that's what I'm a bit worried about...

Yeah, those scare me.....

Oh, look; is that a Back of a Great Jutlin?

You work fast :PI might take over on the three-quarters and sides, sometime in the future.

5g7rqpa1gw60jgt206jr.png

Meet the family...

You work fast :PI might take over on the three-quarters and sides, sometime in the future.

Thanks. That and I have waaaaay to much time on my hands. In fact; it was enough to make this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a small update:7rsf4luipry1bb6u4ue.png

(Batman + Bane = The Dark Knight Rises)

I'm really liking that Bane mask. Nice work.

Well thank you :D

Haven't been on this kit for too long (oh no...), school is keeping me busy for longer than I'm comfortable with :( once I'm done, I may (hopefully) get through with side views and Piraka frontals ^_^

5g7rqpa1gw60jgt206jr.png

Meet the family...