Legends of Chima Online

Meiko

So apparently the beta is only available for the US and Canada for now, for whatever reasons.Not that I ever cared too much about this game anyway.-Gata signoff.png

Same. Still, they should add beavers and lizards though. :D Oh, and never buy membership. Costs too much a year. Besides, 60 dollars for 1 year membership? Thats a rip-off.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

So apparently the beta is only available for the US and Canada for now, for whatever reasons.Not that I ever cared too much about this game anyway.-Gata signoff.png

Same. Still, they should add beavers and lizards though. :D Oh, and never buy membership. Costs too much a year. Besides, 60 dollars for 1 year membership? Thats a rip-off.

There aren't even lizards in the show though, are there? But yes, they do mention beavers once or twice.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Sadly, it doesn't look like Lego's getting much from this again. Hope the Minifig game that's coming has more promise. I have to admit, it would be nice to get all those gold bricks just to buy gear.

Just got back on, once again as Eerie Coldspark. I'm only level 2 right now, but hopefully I can get up to my previous level 6 by the end of the day. My goals are much more modest than Nealy's. :P It definitely seems a lot better, with a lot of the glitches fixed, although it doesn't seem like Lego added much and there is a big problem with overlapping GUI. Overall, not bad, but will still never be Lego Universe.

EDIT: Heh, I beat Cragger in the time it took him and Eidla (or whatever) to banter. Then I had to beat him again. Also, level up keeps freezing my game, and I have to reload!

Edited by Click

If only there were some way to use the internet in another country... :)

Though personally, I lost all interest in the game after about an hour of closed beta.

Are signatures still a thing?

Ugh, my computer's been having problems lately and I haven't been able to play for a few days (and won't be able to for a while). Guess I won't miss much... I'll keep my eyes peeled for future developments though.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Well, I'm in trouble. I may have gotten the Sonic Boomer too early or something, but now I can't complete the "Weapon of Wonder" mission, and I can't advance. That's just great. I reported it to Warner Bros., but I haven't gotten anything back yet.

I just watched LoTR_Nui and Vezonthebabbler/Toa of Anarchy play it and it looked pretty epic.

I'm going to have to try it out soon.

EDIT: OK, my username is Squidy PhantomChemist.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)