Which Set Do You Never Want To Lose?

Aris621

If my collection were to be stolen, I would hunt down the thief and murder it in cold blood, and then search for the collection myself. My collection is more valuable to me than any sum of money, and I really don't want to fathom the thought of losing any of them.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

If I could keep one set? Then I'd have to say Lehvak-Kal. It was a Bohrok-Kal, which weren't that popular, but it was my first BIONICLE set. It was the one that introduced me to BIONICLE and got my interest in the Rahkshi. I had no idea the Bohrok even existed at the time.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Skorpio V-9. It's beast.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Hard choice, and OH so unfortunate >.< (hope it never happens) probably Tahu Mata cause he was my first one (like most people) but i would probably catch the peson wile they are breaking in and beat them up (unless they have a weapon, then i back off)

naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

If my collection were to be stolen, I would hunt down the thief and murder it in cold blood, and then search for the collection myself. My collection is more valuable to me than any sum of money, and I really don't want to fathom the thought of losing any of them.

This.But if I really, really had no other choice but saaving one, it would be Ehlek.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

I don't really ever touch my sets anymore. They're all in one giant pile in my closet. If I could only keep one, though, it would be Nokama Metru (My first set) or the Skopio XV-1.

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

For me, it would either be Onua Mata (nostalgia of being my first ever set), Muaka & Kane-Ra (one of my all-time fave sets), or else one of the 03-toran, because I've always had an inexplicable soft spot for them. Out of those three choices, though, I can't really be sure what decision I would make unless I'm faced with this - admitedly unlikely - situation in real life.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

I'd be more worried about other things about Bionicle if someone broke into my house and stole my collection (i.e. family, possessions more important than Bionicle...) but if they were to happen to leave one... Tahu Mata, since he's the one my brother would want to keep. I wouldn't care about mine. Let them take them all away, just leave my brother's alone.

6244916474_c93fd6d552.jpg

6251674125_b0dbed809a.jpg

6252203236_c35c6ab8f3.jpg

Well, I don't know... Probably Axalara Lewa or Lewa Mata or Lewa Nuva since Lewa was my first and favorite Bionicle. And because the Axalara took too much out of my pockets for me to just let the guy go...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Guest DarkShadow

Huh, hard desicion. I would probably say either Onua or Kopaka mata( Not Tahu, I got him off e-bay a few months ago, so no sentimental value...though I'd still be really, really mad if someone took him), or possibly....Maxilos. He's to awesome to let go. If I had to decide, It would probably take me hours. I would put Gelu in, but I tragically managed to lose both his swords :crying:

Edited by DarkShadow

Tough choice. Either Matau (First set) or Tahu (Most iconic and hardest to replace)

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)