• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Silver Bear

Rahi Bear Moc

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Cehk

Toa Cehk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 417 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2013 - 01:47 PM

Hey there guys! This is a bear Rahi MOC I want to show you: 

Posted Image

(Click on the image to enlarge it)

This Bear Rahi is similar to the Ash Bear. I wanted to make it anatomically accurate to a real bear, except for its big claws. I didn't chose a custom name because the other bear Rahi is simply called Ash Bear, so this is Silver Bear. 

Some pics:

FrontSideRearAboveBelowHead Close-upTorso Close-upMenacing poseSitting

FULL GALLERY (when public)MOC Page

Thanks for seeing this! Feedback is highly appreciated! ^_^

Edited by Toa Cehk, Jun 08 2013 - 09:33 PM.

ñ

#2 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,727 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2013 - 02:07 PM

The head really stands out here. All it's missing is teeth (though it's cool as it is). The torso and claws are nice too.

BIONICLE HITMAN XI: WORLDSHAKER
Experience the third game of the Codebreaker/Corpsetaker trilogy!
Click the link above to check it out! Signups are now open!

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#3 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2013 - 06:59 PM

Honestly, it looks like a protodermic Ash-Bear. The body is probably my favorite, seeing that you incorporated the tubes.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#4 Offline Toa Cehk

Toa Cehk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 417 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2013 - 09:32 PM

The head really stands out here. All it's missing is teeth (though it's cool as it is). The torso and claws are nice too.

Thanks, the head is my favorite part of it ^^ About the teeth, I think it was impossible to give it teeth with those piece for the jaw.

Honestly, it looks like a protodermic Ash-Bear. The body is probably my favorite, seeing that you incorporated the tubes.

Lol yeah, the Ash Bear inspired me a bit to do this. And I wanted to make a very detailed torso, so, the tubes are always a way to do that ^^

Thanks for your comment :)

ñ

#5 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,538 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2013 - 11:00 PM

The look reminds me of the Ash Bear in it's movie form. I really like this. You made it really look like an actual bear.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#6 Offline Toa Cehk

Toa Cehk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 417 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 06:45 PM

The look reminds me of the Ash Bear in it's movie form. I really like this. You made it really look like an actual bear.

Thanks, I tried to make him like an actual bear indeed. ^_^

ñ

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users