So.. who here plays? I currently play yu-gi-oh on YGOpro, (name's -whiplash- there also) but also in real life. Right now I use a batteryman deck.

I also watch the show. GX is my favorite series.

I'm also making an RPG based on it and Final fantasy 6, it's taking a while but I'm very determined to finish it.

Gamers rise up, not down

I have a tin full of cards, but i have no idea how to play. :P

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

So.. who here plays? I currently play yu-gi-oh on YGOpro, (name's -whiplash- there also) but also in real life. Right now I use a batteryman deck.

Yay someone else on devpro, look for a madufruit42.

Who else has an account there btw?

....I already made a Yu-Gi-Oh topic.

Wasn't that the topic for the first series only or summat.

Yay someone else on devpro, look for a madufruit42.Who else has an account there btw?

>....I already made a Yu-Gi-Oh topic.

Wasn't that the topic for the first series only or summat.
yeah, my only problem with the system now is that I can't friend people cause you can change your name to whatever and such. Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

Yay someone else on devpro, look for a madufruit42.Who else has an account there btw?
yeah, my only problem with the system now is that I can't friend people cause you can change your name to whatever and such.

Yeah that kinda sucks, a lot of stuff still needs to be implemented, still better than dueling network tho.

On another note what decks are you guys using? Iv'e been playing with Mecha Phantom Beasts lately and they've proven to be fun.

Yeah that kinda sucks, a lot of stuff still needs to be implemented, still better than dueling network tho.

On another note what decks are you guys using? Iv'e been playing with Mecha Phantom Beasts lately and they've proven to be fun.

Right now I use Aliens, Noble Knights, Zombies and Batterymen.

Gamers rise up, not down

Batterymen? How well do they work in the current meta?

PS= is anyone going to reply on this topic besides whiplash and I?

Batterymen? How well do they work in the current meta?

PS= is anyone going to reply on this topic besides whiplash and I?

Probably not, lol. we might as well just stick to pms or something at this rate and at least duel once or twice.

and to be frank, they don't win unless it's verz (and that's very hard to do.) I see mermail, spellbooks or E-dragons just scoop. then again, my batteryman deck is a lot different from the OTK variant you're probably used to seeing. I actually have a video on "that video site" of me beating a gemknight player with them. search up the channel titanxp and you'll find me.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

I play the TCG and, once in a while, go to a sneak peek. I don't duel much anymore. I'm currently more of a collector. I play Cyber Gears, Spiders, and Spellcasters.

-Tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

I play the TCG and, once in a while, go to a sneak peek. I don't duel much anymore. I'm currently more of a collector. I play Cyber Gears, Spiders, and Spellcasters.

-Tomdroidser

Spiders are a working decktype?

Anyone care to explain what they do and how they do it?

Edited by The Invisible Noob

-Tomdroidser

ANyone care to explain what they do and how they do it?

I originally didn't care, but when I got my first few Stardust Overdrive cards they were mainly Spider cards. Their main tactic is to force opposing monsters into defense mode. Kinda like Roman in 5D's, except I run it as a pure Insect deck.

-Tomdroidser

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

-Tomdroidser

I think most players that are really casual don't think about making a deck to beat out the meta or even try to compete with it. I know I've made deck because I really liked one card.

Gamers rise up, not down

-Snip-

I originally didn't care, but when I got my first few Stardust Overdrive cards they were mainly Spider cards. Their main tactic is to force opposing monsters into defense mode. Kinda like Roman in 5D's, except I run it as a pure Insect deck.

-Tomdroidser

Ah ok, have you played it on Duel network or YuGIOh Pro? and how fun is it to use?

-Snip-

-Tomdroidser

Ah ok, have you played it on Duel network or YuGIOh Pro? and how fun is it to use?

Neither. I just use Tag Force 4 or 5.

-Tomdroidser

Cool.

There's new cards revealed for shadow specters, such as Felgrand Dragoon (yes dragoon not dragon) being one of them.

It's basically a forbidden dress and chalice in rank 8 xyz monster card form without the attack increase.

Also there's new Battlin' Boxers in the set, which I'm excited about.

Oh and the new starter deck came out a few days ago, really surprised no one has mentioned that yet.

I don't find much interest in V for Victory. The only cards I'm interested are the Gagagas because they have a connection to one of my favorite cards, Dark Magician. Speaking of starters, is anybody taking interest in the new Blue-Eyes structure deck and the Synchro monster that comes with it?

-Tomdroidser

I don't find much interest in V for Victory. The only cards I'm interested are the Gagagas because they have a connection to one of my favorite cards, Dark Magician. Speaking of starters, is anybody taking interest in the new Blue-Eyes structure deck and the Synchro monster that comes with it?

-Tomdroidser

I was interested, and I tried a deck using cards from it, but they just don't grab me as interesting right now.

the new vampire cards are awesome.

Just saying.

Just completely and utterly correct.

It's nice to see some strong zombie monsters for once.

I wish they'd air GX. that's my favorite series. I regret not watching it when it aired.

GX was under-appreciated IMO.

But yeah it'll be good to see yu gi oh on nicktoons

well, it's because it's mostly a comedy and that made a lot of people (including myself at the time) mad.

Gamers rise up, not down

wooh, i'm on YGOpro too! I go by the name Shrek most oftenRight now I'm running a Coelacanth deck that has the potential for rank 8/9 xyzs as well as high-level synchrosas far as watching the show, i haven't really watched it tbhif anyone's ever up for a duel just inbox me and i'll be there

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

wooh, i'm on YGOpro too! I go by the name Shrek most oftenRight now I'm running a Coelacanth deck that has the potential for rank 8/9 xyzs as well as high-level synchrosas far as watching the show, i haven't really watched it tbhif anyone's ever up for a duel just inbox me and i'll be there

ohhh what rank 8/9's do you run? Have you ever managed to summon (gasp) Heart-eartH dragon?

ohhh what rank 8/9's do you run? Have you ever managed to summon (gasp) Heart-eartH dragon?

yep! that's one of the ones i run and summon on a regular basisi also use dyson sphere, felgrand the divine dragon soldier and hieratic sun dragon overlord of heliopolisbasically the strategy is to get lemuria on the field then use coelacanth to summon 4 level 4 or lower fish from the deck, then activate lemuria to make them level 8/9 (depending on whether they were level 3 or 4 to begin with) and BAM - insta heart-earthit's fairly satisfying to say the least :')

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

Summoning No 92 will get more satisfying if we get a decent version of c92 (which we probably won't considering how c92 kinda sucks in the anime and therefore will suck even more irl)

Speaking of, am I the only person here stupid enough to run chaos numbers?

What decks would you say are good?

I'm currently running a Malefic Dragon and a Dino Rabbit as my go-to decks.

Elemental dragons and spellbooks.

Annoyingly so I must add, buuut,

They're expensive and sure to get hit in the next banlist so if you want to get them, you might want to hold off for a while.

Or at least Spellbooks will get hit by every rank 4 deck getting access to Eradicator epidemic virus.