I usually shy away from tier 0/1 decks, and Exodia. I'll use anything else tho and I'm getting fond of burning knucklers.

My RL deck on the other hand is machina geartown and has not changed much in years.

My Machina Gadget deck got owned when future fusion got banned.

I use batterymen now.

Gamers rise up, not down

Ah, Yu-Gi-Oh, the thing I was absolutely fixated upon before Bionicle. I had about two binders full of the cards, though I never learned to play. Pretty pictures, I suppose I thought.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Sooo, anyone keeping tabs on ZeXal?

Or ZeXal II the zexal'ening?

Kattobingu!

Yeah. I haven't gotten past episode 33 of zexal 2 cause I can't find subs of it anywhere though.

Ah, Yu-Gi-Oh, the thing I was absolutely fixated upon before Bionicle. I had about two binders full of the cards, though I never learned to play. Pretty pictures, I suppose I thought.

Hey man, I love the art on most of the cards. It's why I play the decks I play and why I like it so much.

....I guess thats why I'm making the RPG.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

Hey man, I love the art on most of the cards. It's why I play the decks I play and why I like it so much.

....I guess thats why I'm making the RPG.

RPG wha???

Anyway yeah some of the cards look very nice, noble knights for prettiest archetype!

RPG wha???

Anyway yeah some of the cards look very nice, noble knights for prettiest archetype!

Yeah I'm making an RPG based on yu-gi-oh with the style of FF6.

I'm about done spriting all the PCs.

(this WAS in the first post you know)

Gamers rise up, not down

May ave skimmed that bit.

But yeah good luck with that and I hope it goes well, what cards have you added?

Well, it's the typical "you play card games" kind of thing. it's uh, based on the card arts. most people I know like the concept and if it goes well I think it'll be pretty fun.

Heres the sprites I've got done at the moment:

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=266302

Yeah. I'm working on spriting grepher right now.

Gamers rise up, not down

Are you planning on including some of the stories continued in the art of spells and trap cards?

Gonna have to be more specific then that. like what?

My body as a shield, attack on GHQ, karma cut, etc?

I think some of the arts from gepher had to be altered to be dark Lucius instead, but otherwise yeah, a few cards were ignored because I simply didn't know they existed or didn't exist when I wrote the plot.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

Y'know just stuff like Marauding Captain being the Warrior in The Warrior Returning Alive. If I understood correctly your RPG follows the stories of different cards, so I was just curious about whether story bits found in the Spells and Traps would appear.

then yeah.

I'm actually going to sprite a lot of monsters as cameos too. I a huge list of all the cards I'm including. (okay, actually it's not that big as I haven't gone and listed all the minor NPCs and enemies that also need spriting but let's just say it's a lot.)

Gamers rise up, not down

I made this video showing what my batteryman deck can do a little while ago. sure the opponent does almost nothing the whole duel but still.

(Warning, the video contains a 3 instances of minor swearing, but it's nothing overly offense.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ZpvUxe0Nc

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

Anyone planning to go to the Judgement of the Light sneak peek? I plan to check it out (and see if the sneak peek card is worth getting).

-Tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

No, it doesn't have the set ID number 000. The Sneak Peak card stats are:

Galaxy Serpent

Level 2

LIGHT Dragon Normal Tuner Monster

ATK 1000

DEF 0

-Tomdroidser

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

No, it doesn't have the set ID number 000. The Sneak Peak card stats are:

Galaxy Serpent

Level 2

LIGHT Dragon Normal Tuner Monster

ATK 1000

DEF 0

-Tomdroidser

Oh that thing, the card that brings synchros to Hieratics? Cool.

Also, I figured you'd be interested in the batterymen deck since you asked me about it. guess not?

Can we have an image of it? Or a deck list?

Also, I figured you'd be interested in the batterymen deck since you asked me about it. guess not?

Can we have an image of it? Or a deck list?

Here you go:

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Titan-XP/screenshots/batteryman.png

Now I wish I knew enough about battery men to give it a proper commenting. Is double torrential a good idea when your monsters have no way to protect themselves from it?

Edited by The Invisible Noob

I went to a sneak peek and got myself a few sweet cards, and one of them is a Number (not C39).

-Tomdroidser

I went to a sneak peek and got myself a few sweet cards, and one of them is a Number (not C39).

-Tomdroidser

Which number is it then?

I got Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry. It's nice, but sorta not my style.

-Tomdroidser

-Tomdroidser

Which number is it then?

I got Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry. It's nice, but sorta not my style.

-Tomdroidser

wow, he's pretty good.

No evilswarm Ouroboros or Shock Master but a solid 3 material rank 4 nonetheless.

On sunday I acquired a Arcanite Magician for 2 dollars at the flea Market. Man that was awesome.

Gamers rise up, not down

I also got a CheepCheepCheep. In my mind it's a quick way to get instant Drill or Turbo Warrior.

-Tomdroidser

I haven't played in a long time, but I recently went a few rounds since some kids at the camp I work at love it. Was interesting pitting older cards against the ones that people use today.

I have a (partly) working Chaos Emperor Dragon deck. Too bad it's now banned, though. I have two, one of which I think was one of the very rare ones (I'm not overly familiar with the rarity classes) but has since been majorly faded :( I also used to play a modded version of Power of Chaos on my laptop. I tried to play it online but never really got to it.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)