• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Tahu Mistika

Tahu Mistika Improved

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline OUR BOY

OUR BOY
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Destruction's Human Form

• 18-February 13
  • 1,362 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 08:12 AM

Hi guys, I decided to improve my Tahu Mistika set, and I think that it turned out really great!

GALLERY

C&C Appreciated!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click HERE!

#2 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 13-February 09
  • 703 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 09:16 AM

You have interesting concepts going on there, but I would recommend experimenting a bit more with various techniques; like for example, re-using your Lariska's leg design on him, and beefing up the torso a bit. The way I see it you haven't really done that much. Instead of making minor adjustments, give it a bit more flavour XD 

:tohu:

#3 Offline OUR BOY

OUR BOY
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 18-February 13
  • 1,362 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 09:35 AM

Okay, I'll try that! I'm surprised that people still remember Lariska...

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click HERE!

#4 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 20-April 06
  • 2,788 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 11:26 AM

Some subtle changes that overall look good.  The black on the shield sticks out a bit, but its a good concept.  It certainly looks like it would shield him more than the original.  I find it interesting you chose to attach the Nynrah blaster to his arm, but not the shield, as generally you find shields look good strapped to the forearm.  I reckon the shield would look better on the side of his arm, I'd leave it up to you whether you left the blaster on his arm as well or not.  I don't know if it would be odd to have both tools attached to his arms...

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#5 Offline OUR BOY

OUR BOY
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 18-February 13
  • 1,362 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 11:29 AM

I thought that the shield would be a good handheld weapon, and I was thinking of Megatron when I attached the Nynrah blaster. But, I like him the way he turned out. I'm also working on a Tahu Vs. Krika short. both have been upgraded, but you can't really do much with Krikia :/

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users