• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Tahu Mistika

Tahu Mistika Improved

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,249 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 08:12 AM

Hi guys, I decided to improve my Tahu Mistika set, and I think that it turned out really great!

GALLERY

C&C Appreciated!

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#2 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 574 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 09:16 AM

You have interesting concepts going on there, but I would recommend experimenting a bit more with various techniques; like for example, re-using your Lariska's leg design on him, and beefing up the torso a bit. The way I see it you haven't really done that much. Instead of making minor adjustments, give it a bit more flavour XD 

:tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#3 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,249 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 09:35 AM

Okay, I'll try that! I'm surprised that people still remember Lariska...

#4 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,784 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 11:26 AM

Some subtle changes that overall look good.  The black on the shield sticks out a bit, but its a good concept.  It certainly looks like it would shield him more than the original.  I find it interesting you chose to attach the Nynrah blaster to his arm, but not the shield, as generally you find shields look good strapped to the forearm.  I reckon the shield would look better on the side of his arm, I'd leave it up to you whether you left the blaster on his arm as well or not.  I don't know if it would be odd to have both tools attached to his arms...

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#5 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,249 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 11:29 AM

I thought that the shield would be a good handheld weapon, and I was thinking of Megatron when I attached the Nynrah blaster. But, I like him the way he turned out. I'm also working on a Tahu Vs. Krika short. both have been upgraded, but you can't really do much with Krikia :/

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users