24 Hours to build every Bionicle set ever made!

Search online, I found out how to make the turaga. But we at beginning part 2 tonight! Hopefully we will be done! Stay tuned for pictures!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I've been really busy lately, but I'm uploading pictures to my brick shelf page and I'll link it to here. We built for another 6 hours and them two of us built for 2 so we still have 4 hours left. It's nearing completion but it will be close! Pictures coming soon!!!Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm working on making enough space for the sets, my room is literally full of sets! We are going to have our final building fest friday and post all the pictures then. I'm sorry, I just haven't had that much time to update this page due to work and the fact that I'm trying to get some good pictures. But rest assured, there will be pictures on friday!Mc

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I found a stone that looked really similar, them I used a dremel with a cutting disk and a drill to make the circular shapes. Pictures will be epic!Thanks for all the support! With just three of us, it is really quite the challenge!Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I found a stone that looked really similar, them I used a dremel with a cutting disk and a drill to make the circular shapes. Pictures will be epic!Thanks for all the support! With just three of us, it is really quite the challenge!Mc

Sweet ill try that out as soon as I find that stone.....

:voyanui:

Lol, they were completely disassembled into grouped up baggies. We will continue our great quest and finish hopefully tomorrow, but I'm unsure if it will be for sure tomorrow or on saturday, but we only have 4 hours left!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so my other topic got closed for some reason. but here is exactly what it said. Hello all! so sorry about not getting any pictures in for a while, i have been extremely busy in the last few days, but as promised, here are some pictures, Now keep in mind that these pictures dont show every set, nor do they show all of the combo models, these pictures are off the stuff we have made and also they don't show some we have made as well, including most of the combo and alternative models. (Also the playsets because everybody knows that The Battle Of Metru Nui is one of those sets you can't touch without having it crumble into dust!) So as for the update we still have 4 hours left to build the rest, but none of us had time this weekend to build, so we will be building sometime this week, and i will update this topic that night when we are done. So without further delay here are the picutres! Here is the group shot of all of the sets we have made.1011186_555760627798869_1479374300_n.jpgHere is a closer look at 2005 and up1043951_555760717798860_2091197732_n.jpg 1000471_555760857798846_1908544980_n.jpg Destral cycle and jetrax!1044921_555760971132168_1731086889_n.jpg Skopio and whatnot 382531_555760961132169_1494189138_n.jpg But that is all of them for now, i don't have a lot of pictures, Thanks for all the good luck wishes, we have 4 hours left, do you guys think 3 of us can do it? ThanksMC

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Thanks man, we are also attempting to do what I believe nobody else has ever done. We are building all forms of the master builder set! Stay tuned, we should be attempting to finish this friday! Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I thought Jaller had his sword in his right hand.

Anyway, as everyone else, good luck with this. Seeing that Mata Nui stone makes me want to find one. Think you could make a Makuta stone?

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

It would be really hard to find a black, jagged looking stone like that! But I will try!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

If this was me, I'd start out, finish 3 sets, and go eat something. Good luck and stay focused.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great endeavor!

Also, I love the pictures... and I think this is a great activity (or perhaps something of the sort) to do with other Bionicle-loving friends. I have to say, this really made me smile.

I await!

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?