Bionicle Stop Motion Movie: Bohrohk Kal vs. Toa Nuva

Darkon219

Since I already have something I want to show my animation project.For now I have a teaser trailerhere: Site with forums removed. -B6This animation is an adaptation of a Bionicle moment in storyline when powerless part of Toa Nuva's team led by Kopaka fought against powerful Bohrok-Kal.All the shooting and special effects are done. It only needs to be properly cut with scenes and sound.Hope you like it and share this information with other Bionicle fans.

Edited by Black Six

Hello and welcome ^^
Bionicle fan and follower from Lublin in Poland. Theoretician, nerd and figure collector. The same goes for Transformers and MLP:FiM and more sophisticated works of science fiction fantasy.
I'd like to be your friend my friends :)
My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/butterscotch.pl.

Ok, now everything goes alright.

Actually I meant that we're not allowed to use that site.

You can see the Music & Movies Rules here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=978

6) Host and share videos only on Vimeo. You may also upload and share them via a trustworthy hosting site, such as Media Fire or Bricklink, or host and share from your own website.7) Host and share audio only on Sound Cloud or with a Vimeo video. You may also upload and share them via a trustworthy hosting site, such as Media Fire or Bricklink, or host and share from your own website.

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

Soooo, it looks like that I am the ONLY Bionicle fan that takes it seriously to create ambitious Bionicle stop-motion projects on BZPower and I can't share a link to the one of most popular internet websites without reason. Where is the logical explanation? Why block? Is it harmful to anyone?Ok I will make an edit with link my Site with forums removed. -B6 page ok?

Edited by Black Six

Hello and welcome ^^
Bionicle fan and follower from Lublin in Poland. Theoretician, nerd and figure collector. The same goes for Transformers and MLP:FiM and more sophisticated works of science fiction fantasy.
I'd like to be your friend my friends :)
My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/butterscotch.pl.

Very nice, I like it. When the real movie comes out, be sure to post it here. I'm intrigued.

Soooo, it looks like that I am the ONLY Bionicle fan that takes it seriously to create ambitious Bionicle stop-motion projects on BZPower and I can't share a link to the one of most popular internet websites without reason. Where is the logical explanation? Why block? Is it harmful to anyone?Ok I will make an edit with link my Site with forums removed. -B6 page ok?

This video site is banned from BZP because of their comments section, which main contain explicit language and discussion. This is a website based off a children's building toy after all. There are many BZP members that are very young around here. This video site may not be age "appropriate" for them. Oh and no, linking your Site with forums removed. -B6 which then leads back to the video site isn't ok. Just host it on Vimeo, is it that hard? Edited by Black Six