• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Vulture MOC

Vulture

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,249 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 08:43 AM

Hi guys, first off, THIS IS MOST DEFINETLY NOT MY BBCC 65 ENTRY, that's Ozzy. This is just something that I built for fun.

LINK

C&C is welcome!

Edited by Phantom Terror, Jun 11 2013 - 08:43 AM.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#2 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 574 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 10:09 AM

Well....it certainly employs an array of interesting techniques, and I think that with a different beak and eyes and (possibly) slightly shorter legs it might look incredible!

One word of advice to you is try to take your pics against a suitable background in order to better highlight the features of your MOC.

:tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#3 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,249 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 20 2013 - 01:06 PM

Thanks Dark! I thought that the beak had a nice look to it, so I kept it that way. I also am working on a proffesional-like background for my MOCs.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#4 Offline Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 276 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 20 2013 - 02:37 PM

Loving the wings. The legs remind me of a road runner though, lol. I do kinda agree with dark, the beak does look a little odd.

[color=#ffffff;]Also, who's that person in the background?[/color]

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

I used to be Flamewing Studios.

The Sky's Scar

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users