Cryptozoology

Sybre

Guuuuhhhhh..... My interest and belief in cryptids has given me a fear of the dark! I'm even afraid of my own dog's shadow coming around the corner!

What's worse is I get most of the fear from writing cryptid stories. Anybody else do that?

mindeth the cobwebs

And you see I do not believe in cryptids so I do not fear the dark. Well unless I'm outside and alone but that's for completely different reasons.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

And you see I do not believe in cryptids so I do not fear the dark. Well unless I'm outside and alone but that's for completely different reasons.

Oh, I dread being outside at night out of fear of being attacked by cryptids.

mindeth the cobwebs

I'm intrested in this stuff too! I've been into the Loch Ness Monster recently and also that Mothman.

Speaking of the Loch Ness Monster something simular to it was caught on tape in Ireland. Type Irish Loch Ness Monster on google.

Edited by Felinuva Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

What's worse is I get most of the fear from writing cryptid stories. Anybody else do that?

The Mothman gives me the creeps like at night it would fly up to my bedroom window and look in it, even though I live in UK and it has been reported in US.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Oddly, I won by spraying it with pancake syrup.

You have no idea how much I want pancake syrup. But in few more months, it will be mine again.

Also, scientist are saying that an earthquake in the lake or loch is what caused the first sighting of the Loch Ness monster. Yeah, I'd like to see them make an excuse for Big Foot.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Also forgot to mention about a Worm Monster being caught on tape in Iceland.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Personally, I like the Mongolian Death Worm. It burrows, electrocutes, and sprays acid all to catch unsuspecting victims.

Probably one of the most epic cryptids ever. They should've made a Pokémon like that. It'll be called Digbokchu; Diglett, Arbok, and Pikachu combined!

mindeth the cobwebs

Personally, I like the Mongolian Death Worm. It burrows, electrocutes, and sprays acid all to catch unsuspecting victims.

Probably one of the most epic cryptids ever. They should've made a Pokémon like that. It'll be called Digbokchu; Diglett, Arbok, and Pikachu combined!

Wow, that would be a mess. But strangely intriguing...

I'm pretty sure Sybre's current av is a cryptid

Nope, just a cow... Shark... Thing...

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

• 4 months later...

I went to Scotland a few weeks ago and took this when I was at Loch Ness.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/305/5/f/scotland_trip_09_by_felinuva-d6snsvh.jpg

Yes I know this is fake, :P it was actually a silhouette painted on the window of a boat I was on.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 3 weeks later...

Who knows. Maybe it will. Or maybe I'll here it in the night.

Any Owl man sightings lately.

Trust me, that thing had it's chance to get me. But it didn't.

Considering that I live in California and not near a cemetary in England, I got nothing. :(

mindeth the cobwebs

I'll take your word for it since I fear if I do find out right now at this time, I might get a nightmare. I rarely get those now.

All I did was watch a TV show. Watched three episodes back to back; even three's too many. But even I rarely get nightmares.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 4 weeks later...

Chupacabras are just dogs with severe mange. This has been proven.

Nessie is just a remnant of ancient Viking stories of Greenland Sharks that they used to hunt. There is no actual beast in the lake.

Sasquatch is more often than not just a misidentified regular animal. Though there are several key pieces of evidence that have yet to be disproven, most sightings are easily debunked by a skeptical eye.

Slenderman is a myth created by the internet and doesn't exist.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Chupacabras are just dogs with severe mange. This has been proven.

Nessie is just a remnant of ancient Viking stories of Greenland Sharks that they used to hunt. There is no actual beast in the lake.

Sasquatch is more often than not just a misidentified regular animal. Though there are several key pieces of evidence that have yet to be disproven, most sightings are easily debunked by a skeptical eye.

Slenderman is a myth created by the internet and doesn't exist.

But should still be creepy to look at.

Probably not. But I'm willing to believe either.

It could be. We don't know.

Yeah, I heard about that. But I heard of two versions of Slenderman: the internet version, and the nice version. Few people would have seen the nice version because the nice version is supposed to warn you or something. I forgot.

But just because cryptids do/don't exist, that doesn't mean they aren't fun to talk about. I, for one, love talking about cryptids and hearing about them. It's just what we like. It's an interest. I'll still talk about cryptids and maybe even still believe in them.

mindeth the cobwebs

So i heard my friends talking about slendy. I think one of them said their was a tall man with his back turned in one of her photos from years ago. o.O

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Anyone here heard of SCP Foundation? It's about cryptids and similar entities. Just don't read it at night.

I tried to read through all the SCP's, but I only made it to 900 and something.

One day I'll finish reading them all.

Don't really believe in cryptids, but they're always interesting to read about or watch videos about them.

67685335.jpg             

• 2 weeks later...

So i heard my friends talking about slendy. I think one of them said their was a tall man with his back turned in one of her photos from years ago. o.O

It was probably a tall man with his back turned that they didn't notice when taking the picture.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.