Cryptozoology

Sybre

Walking 50 yards down to the street at night to take the grabage cans out is so freakin' scary to me. There are a ton of wildlife noises because we live out in the woods and I swear that I've seen eyes watching me through my window. Seeing Blink (From Doctor Who) didn't help at all, neither did Alien.

Same.

Guuuuhhhhh..... My interest and belief in cryptids has given me a fear of the dark! I'm even afraid of my own dog's shadow coming around the corner!

What's worse is I get most of the fear from writing cryptid stories. Anybody else do that?

Also same. :P

Personally, I like the Mongolian Death Worm.

It burrows, electrocutes, and sprays acid all to catch unsuspecting victims.

This is incredibly awesome, thank you for telling me this. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 1 year later...

Cryptozoology is quite a fascinating topic to talk about. One of my favorites is the Thylacine of Tasmanian Wolf/Tiger which DID exist, though at the turn of the 19th century, irrational fear from European settlers in Australia killed it off (even though hunting dogs were the ones who were mainly killing their sheep). Its kind of a shame because they were fairly shy animals and it is rumored that when the last one in 1936 at the Hobart Zoo, it wasn't honored or mourned at all, they just threw the body in the garbage. Though there have been reported sightings which is great!