Video Game You Last Played?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Spoiler

I mistakenly donated my beloved MySims Wii game back in 2015, so finally ordered a new one. I started it up and it has the same slots saved from the one I bought in 2007. I thought it would have erased the data by now. 
*tears of joy*

My Sims.

Edited by Mushy the Mushroom

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I spent today playing Lego Builder's Journey, not the original version on Apple Arcade, but the recently released version on Steam. It was interesting with a few challenging puzzles, but since I got it fully completed after just three hours, I would recommend waiting a few months for a possible sale rather than pay up the full $20 (I had my own reasons for my willingness to spend that much on a single game).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

• 1 month later...

Since my last post, I took a 2 month or so break from League of Legends, but I've been getting back into it.

I tried out a little bit of FFXIV as those above me have mention. WoW is one of my all time favorite games, but I haven't played it in a few years. FFXIV so far is enjoyable for a lot of the same reasons, but I haven't played enough to say if it's a better game or if I'll stick with it. I think for sure the biggest strength FFXIV has over WoW is the ability to do everything on one character though. Might make it hard to go back to WoW, but that's unlikely anyway.

I've been playing some Town of Salem for the spooky season. Also played the final DLC for Spooky's House of Jumpscares/Jumpscare Mansion that came out last year.

Finally, just today, I finished 100%ing Kirby Planet Robobot! Pretty good game. The bosses were a bit harder than Triple Deluxe, where they were mostly cheesy. I really enjoy the Kirby series and I've been talking about it with my friends too. We tried a run of the Return to Dreamland true arena on campus last week. I'm at the point now where I would have to pick up a switch to get the next games though, and I'm not sure I have the money to do that right now. (I'd rather buy Ninjago City Gardens even if I did have the $300 to blow.)

1 hour ago, V-Dawg said:

I tried out a little bit of FFXIV as those above me have mention. WoW is one of my all time favorite games, but I haven't played it in a few years. FFXIV so far is enjoyable for a lot of the same reasons, but I haven't played enough to say if it's a better game or if I'll stick with it. I think for sure the biggest strength FFXIV has over WoW is the ability to do everything on one character though. Might make it hard to go back to WoW, but that's unlikely anyway.

Out of curiosity, what race and starting class did you pick?

• Like 1

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

2 hours ago, Taria Pakari said:

Out of curiosity, what race and starting class did you pick?

Hyur, I believe they're called? The human equivalent. I went with the bigger variant.

For class I started with Arcanist. Scholar and Summoner both look somewhat interesting to me, so it seemed like a good choice. So far I am liking it. The playstyle kind of reminds me of the warlock from WoW, relying on DoTs+Pet, which is something I like. I've also never played a healer in an MMO before, so I like that aspect too.

8 hours ago, V-Dawg said:

Hyur, I believe they're called? The human equivalent. I went with the bigger variant.

For class I started with Arcanist. Scholar and Summoner both look somewhat interesting to me, so it seemed like a good choice. So far I am liking it. The playstyle kind of reminds me of the warlock from WoW, relying on DoTs+Pet, which is something I like. I've also never played a healer in an MMO before, so I like that aspect too.

Just be prepared for the Summoner rework next month. Big changes to the job are happening with Endwalker, so it may end up feeling odd for a bit after you've gotten used to its pre-EW rotation. We've had to deal with the same thing for the likes of Astrologian, Machinist and Monk over the years. :v

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought plague inc since it was on sale, still yet to beat getting over it, and I run a minecraft server.

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mario Kart on Switch, Bananagrams in person.

..And in person, if wearing a fabric Trex head while riding a go kart counts as playing as a Bowser/Yoshi hybrid. Because, why not be warm while riding, if one receives such a bizarre Christmas gift?

Edited by Mushy the Mushroom

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi