Video Game You Last Played?

Finished Gunpoint a couple of days ago. Very good and unique game with a great sense of humour, but also very short.

With that finished, I'll be getting back to the first Max Payne game.

I'm also still playing The Binding of Isaac despite having achieved 100% quite a while ago. A fantastic game with seemingly infinite replay value.

And I've also been playing Civilization V with a friend. While I think IV is far superior, he only has V so that's what we play.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

Just started Uncharted: Drake's Fortune yesterday, and I have Uncharted 2: Among Theives for when I finish that. And hopefully I'll have both of those done by the time I get my preorder of The Last Of Us from Amazon. Uncharted is my first Naughty Dog game and I really like it, so I'm looking forwardThe Last Of Us.

Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity for the Wii. Pretty fun game, despite the non-canon parts.

I've also picked up Pokemon LeafGreen and Emerald versions. I have 326 on my LeafGreen Pokedex, and I can definitely trade some to Emerald for the Hoenn pokemon I can't get in it.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Crysis 3!

Lovely game, but the multiplayer on the Xbox is pretty sparse, with the main gametypes being Team Deathmatch and Hunter. I wish Assault and Maximum Deathmatch were being played (you get the occasional one or two people in there, but you can't start a game with that few people).

untitled_1_by_tehresistance-d75oigo.jpg

BIONICLE Heroes (Wii)

Just pwned a horde of Vahki with Nuparu. I seriously only climbed up onto a ledge and shot a bomb down at them.

EDIT: Hot Topic status! Yes!!!

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I've just now finished Ico for the very first time. I'd like to say I had a blast with it buuuut...Well, I got frustrated. A fair bit. The atmosphere was interesting but I found myself shouting at the screen a little too much to fully immerse myself.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is another thing I've been playing and I'm pleased to say that's been taking up a huge amount of my time. It's a lot of fun and highly recommended to anyone with a 3DS.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Got a third bottle, the Magic Cape, the Magic Powder, an an upgrade for my Magic Meter so that items only use half as much magic then normal.

Then, thanks to a video I saw earlier, I was able to beat the Ice Palace. Ridiculous dungeon, terribly easy boss (I only took one hit throughout the entire battle...)

And now I'm on the boss of Misery Mire. If you don't count revival by a fairy, I didn't die once while going through the dungeon, and then I died on the boss. But now I've stocked myself with three bottles full of blue medicine.